Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Will kept talking about the champagne and margaritas, there is NO way these two fools don't drink. Those two drinks kept flowing out of his mouth so easily. Then as they're eating the suckers the way Will kept talking about "ooohhh our trolls are gonna have fun with this", "they got so wasted" . Dude, you're the one acting like a fool. you'd think they did get wasted from it.
They totally reminded me of this girl that used to hang out with my friend group when I was in my 20s and she was a real witch,goody two shoes, know it all and so one night we were all partying and I would go into the kitchen and pour her O’Doul’s in a pint glass and give it to her, and as the night went on, she started acting more and more drunk and more stupid making a complete fool of herself and everybody else was in on what I was doing so we just sat back and watched her make a complete fool of herself, acting like she was drunk when I was giving her nonalcoholic beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
10:19 in the new video. Quick question Will, do you actually love that house or are you just pointing at things and saying you love them. (I love lamp, Anchorman reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez, Louise this latest Vlog was even more of a Snoozefest than normal
Old house, horses, dilapidated barn, trip to general store where they buy nothing, old house, dilapidated barn, more horses and junk cars. Then Will ends it in the Jeep where he shows us his ridiculous hair do and Dawn has two new facial blemishes. Riveting.
---

Todays video looking like Bobs Big Boy Willie 😆😂
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long is it going to be before Deadbeat Willy runs out of gas money and starts doing videos driving around the neighborhood? Part 2 of the video will be them filming in his local grocery store. "Yeah....they have Jif Creamy Peanut Butter and Jif Crunchy and Peter Pan Creamy and Peter Pan Crunchy and Skippy Creamy and Skippy Crunchy and look here Dawn...Skippy Super Crunchy!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Old house, horses, dilapidated barn, trip to general store where they buy nothing, old house, dilapidated barn, more horses and junk cars. Then Will ends it in the Jeep where he shows us his ridiculous hair do and Dawn has two new facial blemishes. Riveting.
---

View attachment 1941441
One thing willy is correct about is you don't want to go trespassing in a lot of those areas where he does backroad aventures.
Something else that I'm glad willy doesn't realize is, him riding around on those back roads hanging out his driver's door window with a camera filming some of those houses isn't going to end well for him.
Just because he isn't waddling thru the yard, some of those home owners will take offense to being filmed. And they will shoot before asking any questions.

How long is it going to be before Deadbeat Willy runs out of gas money and starts doing videos driving around the neighborhood? Part 2 of the video will be them filming in his local grocery store. "Yeah....they have Jif Creamy Peanut Butter and Jif Crunchy and Peter Pan Creamy and Peter Pan Crunchy and Skippy Creamy and Skippy Crunchy and look here Dawn...Skippy Super Crunchy!"
"Hey look, Dawn! There's a soap named after you. Ew, soap!"

• Haha
Wow. Will and Dawn are looking OLD. Honestly, exercise and diet may not reverse the damage. I'm sure it will help, but they are obviously in bad shape. Before too long they're going to be Scooters in the South

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some jerk off gave them the breakdown of how much it would actually cost for a park pass and said that he should do a fundraiser for the money these people make me bleeping sick. I would post the comment but I gave it a thumbs down and it disappeared for me so I guess that’s a new thing that YouTube does if you thumbs down a comment you can’t find it anymore I don’t know.

Some jerk off gave them the breakdown of how much it would actually cost for a park pass and said that he should do a fundraiser for the money these people make me bleeping sick. I would post the comment but I gave it a thumbs down and it disappeared for me so I guess that’s a new thing that YouTube does if you thumbs down a comment you can’t find it anymore I don’t know.
I saw that one and I did grab a screen shot.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Yeah, thanks for snagging that don’t you just love these douche bags actually encouraging these damn grifters to grift.
I just wonder how long they will leave that comment up because now people can see how he’s throwing a fit over $425 over a whole year.

It's new thread time! I gratefully accept the thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.