Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pixie dust=pixie dusk
No meet ups=someone is sceered
Repeat of R66 but from Cali=they only looked put the right side of the car on the last trip
They don't have a TV=to cheap to buy a TV since their b&w console TV died
Keep your head up. Harder said than done???? =Great answer for someone who is worried about loosing their job.
A lot of people are born in the first half of the year=huh?

I am officially dumber for watching this tit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone said Will was their inspiration. Just like the Chicago song...

"Will's the meaning in my life...Will's my inspiration" 😂😂😂
OIP (30).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Adventure is out there is answering questions, willy isn't gonna like that 😂
AIOT really needs to wake up and not align or associate themselves with YITS. They are making a huge mistake.

Notice how Will said he didn't know how Chris and Mindy were doing and quickly moved on and changed the conversation to singing happy birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
AIOT really needs to wake up and not align or associate themselves with YITS. They are making a huge mistake.

Notice how Will said he didn't know how Chris and Mindy were doing and quickly moved on and changed the conversation to singing happy birthday.
Is there some new beef with the T-shirts and Will/Dong? T-shirt sure didn't seem to be happy to see them when they ran into them at the Pines Theater on Dolly's birthday.

Will is talking out his ass about cruises.

Will is looking for marks to make and distribute YITS merch for free. Will never wants to pay for work.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Will your cheap/elderly/disabled stans are not going to order your crappy ass overpriced merchandise that in reality you will never make. So don't worry you're not going to have to track 100 orders.

• Heart
Is there some new beef with the T-shirts and Will/Dong? T-shirt sure didn't seem to be happy to see them when they ran into them at the Pines Theater on Dolly's birthday.
Watch the New Year's Eve fiasco at CATs house and you'll understand.

Reactions: 8
I had to shut this tit off after 5 minutes because it was giving me a headache. Like watching 2 different shows at once. Constantly talking loudly over each other about 2 different subjects. It happens every livestream but this is the worst I've ever seen it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Englin...Scotlin...Belize...Puerto Rico cruise. Seriously?!?! Don't kid yourself you fat whales are going back to Las Vegas and you will stay at the Circus Circus motel.

• Heart
  • Haha
I had to shut this tit off after 5 minutes because it was giving me a headache. Like watching 2 different shows at once. Constantly talking loudly over each other about 2 different subjects. It happens every livestream but this is the worst I've ever seen it.
I'm with you plus unlike these fat ass grifters I have to get up at 3:30 am tomorrow to go to work so I'm outta here. Good night everyone!
Dawn: "Good night Bonehead the Clown!" 😂

• Haha
Cancun is the best place they've ever been. Wow! What a life Will and Dawn lead!

Will thinks $1000 per person is an expensive cruise. Big spender.

Will, you are an independent contractor. You pay taxes because you haven't paid all year. Be honest for once.

• Heart
What's with Free Willy's fascination and pushing of Disney cruises? It has to be because of the stupid Trackers who mooch Disney cruises, right?
He keeps spewing bullshit and saying they are the best cruise line. He doesn't know tit. He's just trying to mooch a free trip. I've been on plenty of cruises and Disney was by far the worst of them all. Never again.

Reactions: 9
Dawn saying she doesn't collect knickknacks while sitting in front of a hoard of knickknacks is my favorite part of this Livestream so far. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.