Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they pointed out the vultures my husband said "They're circling your channel". Hahahahah
Also will, add not staying the night at the hotel that your wife really wanted to the lonnnnnggggg list of reasons why you are an asshole. It was one night. They obviously had rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When they pointed out the vultures my husband said "They're circling your channel". Hahahahah
Also will, add not staying the night at the hotel that your wife really wanted to the lonnnnnggggg list of reasons why you are an asshole. It was one night. They obviously had rooms.
They did have rooms, willy didn't have any money!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But he does everything that he wants to do

Reactions: 7
Be more Pacific was the best tit they’ve had on in a while.
And geez, I know if they go on a “road trip” they ate…Will give us something interesting. I just kept ff through the last video hoping there was a good food review. What a let down.

Reactions: 7
That piece of tit Will cut the end of the video off. Will you don’t want the world to see how
dumb your wife is?? He edited it and it suddenly ends when the pull in by Flavortown.

He not only removed it he edited the end. During the livestream he never mentioned he was pulling into flavor town, he was in such a rage the only thing he was talking about was Josh. Ok computer wizards how do we get back the original from our watched history? Willy must really be shitting himself over this one. The man is too lazy to edit a video and now goes through the effort of editing this? Anyone else hoping this is the emergency that made them cancel their plans last week? Laugh it up folks…..laugh it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like how Mr. Historian Will mentioned President Andrew Johnson. He read that off of a nearby plaque. You could tell that Will just learned about him. He didn't recognize his picture. I can't wait for Will to cover Abraham Lincoln and 'both sides' of slavery.

Will just reads plaques and then regurgitates it back. I wish he would have read, "I Wrestled With Poverty".

Will says it's just their luck that everything is closing when they show up. I'm sure it has nothing to do with getting up late. Will trying to recap everything poorly was typical Will.

I'm guessing that YITS spent just enough time to get a vlogs worth. Will loves his free content. He needs money for insurance and for England.

Will and Dawn were fucked up at the end and you can't tell me otherwise. I am not joking.

---

High AF

Last edited:
  • Haha
OK at the end of that video I think that they have been partaking in Tony’s special baked goods. He looked fried out of his gourd and you could blindfold Dawn with dental floss. They were both stoned af

And she was giggling at nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OK at the end of that video I think that they have been partaking in Tony’s special baked goods. He looked fried out of his gourd and you could blindfold Dawn with dental floss. They were both stoned af

And she was giggling at nothing
Yes! Thank you. I agree wholeheartedly.

I strongly believe that we saw during the Livestream with Tony was a deal of some kind going down.*

It explains why Dawn needed to step off camera and 'hug' him.*

It also would explain why Tony makes the comments he makes in the chat and Will and Dawn let him get away with it.*

It also explains why YITS makes time to meet up with Tony and then doesn't thank him for the 'baked goods' until weeks later. Because they never ate the baked goods. They were just a decoy for what YITS really wanted.*

I am on record that Will and Dawn are going to be called out or caught. They have to keep Tony happy. They have a lot to lose if they ever go south with him.*

*allegedly

• Heart
Yes! Thank you. I agree wholeheartedly.

I strongly believe that we saw during the Livestream with Tony was a deal of some kind going down.*

It explains why Dawn needed to step off camera and 'hug' him.*

It also would explain why Tony makes the comments he makes in the chat and Will and Dawn let him get away with it.*

It also explains why YITS makes time to meet up with Tony and then doesn't thank him for the 'baked goods' until weeks later. Because they never ate the baked goods. They were just a decoy for what YITS really wanted.*

I am on record that Will and Dawn are going to be called out or caught. They have to keep Tony happy. They have a lot to lose if they ever go south with him.*

*allegedly
Technically, they could be eating baked goods, but “special” baked goods.. however, I know from experience that there’s a difference in consuming and toking, and when I have consumed, I do not get squinty eyed, only when I partake the original way, same goes with any other person that I have ever participated with over the years.
All this being said, I don’t have a problem if this is what they like to do, what I have a problem with is, if this is what they like to do but they’re pretending to be holier than thou,that’s what gets me. I detest hypocrites

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will says it's just their luck that everything is closing when they show up.
It’s a shame that places don’t have a website where he could look up that information. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Will and Dawn were fucked up at the end and you can't tell me otherwise. I am not joking.

High AF
Instead of spending money on Tony’s special baked goods, he should spend it on trying to make halfway decent videos since his channel is on life support. But Mensa Man is way smarter than any of us so I’m sure he has a sound plan for the future of the channel. Sure, Will.

• Haha
Another F-R-E-E video from Big Willy and the Donger.

I don't know why it bothered me so much, but Will's comments about Dawn wanting to take the overnight bag AND then saying that if she HAD brought the overnight bag they could have stayed at that hotel. That is gaslighting at it's best. "Gee Dawn, if you had brought the bag you wanted to bring and we could have stayed".

And AGREE, these 2 are higher than a kite at the end. They can do whatever the F they want to do, but then Dawn needs to dial down the whole "skunk" tantrums she throws. Hypocrites.

Can't wait for the livestream tonight.

And I am begging for the word "PACIFIC" to be in the next thread title in some way. Classic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another F-R-E-E video from Big Willy and the Donger.

I don't know why it bothered me so much, but Will's comments about Dawn wanting to take the overnight bag AND then saying that if she HAD brought the overnight bag they could have stayed at that hotel. That is gaslighting at it's best. "Gee Dawn, if you had brought the bag you wanted to bring and we could have stayed".

And AGREE, these 2 are higher than a kite at the end. They can do whatever the F they want to do, but then Dawn needs to dial down the whole "skunk" tantrums she throws. Hypocrites.

Can't wait for the livestream tonight.

And I am begging for the word "PACIFIC" to be in the next thread title in some way. Classic.
The bag he PACIFICALLY told her not to bring. But, yeah, it’s her fault.

• Haha
I want to clarify something:

If Will and Dawn like to get high, I don't care.

If Will and Dawn don't go to church, I don't care.

What I care about is the hypocrisy.

They pretend to be something that they aren't so they can get money and gift cards by misrepresenting themselves, their habits and their beliefs. If Will and Dawn were just honest idiots who were honest about not being religious and taking drugs, I wouldn't care. It's the hypocrisy that gets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Would finish the channel off for Anthony to go after some litigation with willy and dong. What a shame!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.