Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will says the same things in every video example #536: They go see "Bo-gard" the bear and he has to mention the fat slob Oden Von Zero. Will, come up with new things to say.

"Our community does more for us than they realize." Yeah. Keeps you from getting jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I finally got around to finishing Thursday's Livestream. Someone asked Will if they went to church. Will's answer? Periodically. I guess once in 45 years is periodically, sure.

Will then says that they haven't found a good church in the area. You can't find a church in nearly 10 years in the area? You are not looking very hard. You're not looking at all.

Such a bleeping liar. You don't go to church. I doubt you are actually Christian.You knowingly grift holy rollers because you know you can get money out of them.
If he really wanted to go to church he could have asked Chris and Mindy for good churches. I think that Will has said they attend church. I knew he had never stepped foot in a church when he couldn’t even read a verse properly.

• Heart
I'd say there's a good chance Will has visited Church's Fried Chicken more times than he's visited an actual church.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They've put out 4 edited videos in the last 14 days. I think you can stick a fork in them. Just grab it with your whole fist like Dong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This has to be killing Willy and Dong. AIOT (Ryan, Brie and kids) are on a billboard in Pigeon Forge for Anakeesta Astra Lumina. I love it. Willy, I can’t wait until they surpass you too losers in subscriber count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This has to be killing Willy and Dong. AIOT (Ryan, Brie and kids) are on a billboard in Pigeon Forge for Anakeesta Astra Lumina. I love it. Willy, I can’t wait until they surpass you too losers in subscriber count.
I wish some people on here who have Photoshop could make some Will and Dong billboards and post them here. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Will is pivoting to Livestream because it's easier and takes less work. Plus he can just say the same things over and over. So no change there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Will is pivoting to Livestream because it's easier and takes less work. Plus he can just say the same things over and over. So no change there.
I agree, less work than 12 hours of editing. 😂 He knows his core stans will watch whenever they go live and probably put it on repeat and he racks in the ad revenue.

Reactions: 11
I agree, less work than 12 hours of editing. 😂 He knows his core stans will watch whenever they go live and probably put it on repeat and he racks in the ad revenue.
Just imagine all the extra time he has now for bible study, praying and attending church services.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everything they have done the last few weeks has been done a zillion times. So many have started a channel in this area but that Hussey is creepy. Same way with Disney. All those vloggers. Maybe I need a new hobby so I could quit work and just film. Nah. 😊

• Haha
AIOT is definitely a contender to blow YITS out of the water. His latest video on Gaucho was great and they even ordered a cocktail! I think J&B are more serious contenders. They have personalities and give good reviews. They are hitting it out of the park on views lately. Overall they have over 10 million views. I guess we now know why they aren’t ever in YITS chat🤣🤣

Everything they have done the last few weeks has been done a zillion times. So many have started a channel in this area but that Hussey is creepy. Same way with Disney. All those vloggers. Maybe I need a new hobby so I could quit work and just film. Nah. 😊
Hussey means well, but his channel is pointless with no content at all. He is either deaf or has a speech impediment. That's fine; more power to him for getting out there on Youtube despite any handicaps. I can understand him fine especially more than dumb uneducated Willy who can't speak English. But what iks me about Hussey is how he often unapologetically just begs for money with zero shame for his grifting. It's clear he just started a Youtube channel with high hopes of quitting his job at the skylift. He probably saw dumbass Willy "making a living" and thought it must be easy for him to do the same. He throws together weak aimless content of just driving or walking around and expects people to send in superchat donations for that tit? He has so many videos where he just cries and begs that he has an emergency and to please send him money. WTF man?
YITS is terrible, but Hussey and Vacation Station are actually even worse...and that's saying a lot. Zero content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
AIOT is definitely a contender to blow YITS out of the water. His latest video on Gaucho was great and they even ordered a cocktail!
Take notes on who to copy Willy. Now that's how a food review should be done. Nice editing, appropriate music, quick concise overview of the menu without reading it, good overview of the saylid bar, no gross food super closeups, no shoveling and gorging of food down their pie holes.
Ryan even had enough willpower to only order the food bar because he wasn't that hungry. Brie stopped when she was full. See it can be done.
As a viewer I got a thorough overview of what to expect at Gaucho, and I can make up my mind to give it a try or not without being immediately grossed out by you two belligerent hogs just pigging out and slobbering all over the camera with the meat sweats :sick:

AccurateSoggyDuck-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I love how Will tries to pass off himself and Dawn off as these upwardly mobile young executives in the automotive industry before they moved to PF/GB. Because we all know that, when they relocate, big, powerful executives take jobs stocking shelves Walmart and cleaning cabins. Not to mention executives have 2nd grade reading skills.

• Haha
So I finally got around to finishing Thursday's Livestream. Someone asked Will if they went to church. Will's answer? Periodically. I guess once in 45 years is periodically, sure.

Will then says that they haven't found a good church in the area. You can't find a church in nearly 10 years in the area? You are not looking very hard. You're not looking at all.

Such a bleeping liar. You don't go to church. I doubt you are actually Christian.You knowingly grift holy rollers because you know you can get money out of them.
I lived in East Tennessee for 3 years. You can't walk 15 feet without running into a southern Baptist church.... he could find one if he wanted... he doesnt want to, but is another lie he spews to his church stans.

---

They've put out 4 edited videos in the last 14 days. I think you can stick a fork in them. Just grab it with your whole fist like Dong.
Bravo my friend. Bravo. I legit lol'd at this comment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.