Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will says "Do you think they modeled the snowmen after Dawn? Or do you think Dawn is modeled after the snowmen?" Is this implying you believe your wife's goal in life is to literally become a snowman? Lucky for us, we get a glimpse of these two beings in the same frame and I must say I'm pretty proud of Dawn for achieving her life's goal because Jesus lord it's hard to tell the difference!! 🤣 😂 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will says "Do you think they modeled the snowmen after Dawn? Or do you think Dawn is modeled after the snowmen?" Is this implying you believe your wife's goal in life is to literally become a snowman? Lucky for us, we get a glimpse of these two beings in the same frame and I must say I'm pretty proud of Dawn for achieving her life's goal because Jesus lord it's hard to tell the difference!! 🤣 😂 🤣
The snowman is less round

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fatty must have gotten his exam results back today. He talked an awful lot today about saylids and cutting back on sugar.

Fatty must have gotten his exam results back today. He talked an awful lot today about saylids and cutting back on sugar.
They have said that since new years. I don’t believe that crap Tony gave them or the Amish pies were sugar free. They both ate that sample today like there was no tomorrow. Hey Will Carmel sauce is all sugar!

Reactions: 13
In the spring the snowman will melt and Dawn is still going to still be a fat ass.
I just got suggested a another three year old video from Chris about T-shirts on YT and they are camping with Will and Dawn and she is so much more vibrant than she is now

Willy tells Blondie he's on the edge of his seat about her health. A Jen
Moment . Hey Blondie, He doesn't give a rats ass about you.

Reactions: 11
So I finally got around to finishing Thursday's Livestream. Someone asked Will if they went to church. Will's answer? Periodically. I guess once in 45 years is periodically, sure.

Will then says that they haven't found a good church in the area. You can't find a church in nearly 10 years in the area? You are not looking very hard. You're not looking at all.

Such a bleeping liar. You don't go to church. I doubt you are actually Christian.You knowingly grift holy rollers because you know you can get money out of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
So I finally got around to finishing Thursday's Livestream. Someone asked Will if they went to church. Will's answer? Periodically. I guess once in 45 years is periodically, sure.

Will then says that they haven't found a good church in the area. You can't find a church in nearly 10 years in the area? You are not looking very hard. You're not looking at all.

Such a bleeping liar. You don't go to church. I doubt you are actually Christian.You knowingly grift holy rollers because you know you can get money out of them.
Your cousin's wedding and great grandma's funeral don't count so periodically means no.

• Haha
Yankee in the South #16: Periodically goes to church once every 45 years

It explains why he didn't know the Holy Trinity. If you don't want to go to church that is your choice. I don't judge you. But ron't pretend that you go just to grift people. I'm against lying, not going to church. How do these religious stans not see through this?

• Heart

It explains why he didn't know the Holy Trinity. If you don't want to go to church that is your choice. I don't judge you. But ron't pretend that you go just to grift people. I'm against lying, not going to church. How do these religious stans not see through this?
He couldn't afford the collection plate. They don't take gift cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I'm sure willy identifies as spiritual and not religious. The mountains are his spiritual place to one with his higher being. His religious stans just turn the other cheek and keep them in their prayers.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I believe they share - Will is too cheap to buy Dawn her own meal. Just like when our kids were little, they ate off of mommy and daddy's plates.
That's exactly what happened. Will always gets the "carnie estrada" at Mexican restaurants for himself. He's too cheap and poor to let Dong order her own meal, so he throws his dog some scraps "to share". That's why he didn't film it.
What a selfish prick! Dong was the one who kept saying she was hungry. At least "share" what she wanted to really order.
Time to get real jobs, you losers! You're already out of holiday grift cards.
refcorner-chi-ps.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone in the chat saying that it's nice to live somewhere (the Smokies) with no crime. Maybe it's because Will smells 'skunk' everywhere.

• Haha
Willy tells Blondie he's on the edge of his seat about her health. A Jen
Moment . Hey Blondie, He doesn't give a rats ass about you.
Technically, anytime his fat ass sits down he's on all edges of a seat.

---

In the new Adventure is Out There video of 1783 Eatery, he said "signature" at least 10 times. It would be funny if that was a shot at Will. Look for a YITS review of 1783 Eatery as soon as he gets his allowance from Mommy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.