Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Will if you move to the smokies people will judge you on what you eat and how you eat because there are so many great places to eat. Just because it’s there doesn’t mean you have to do it for every meal every day like they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There were two guys with hoodies walking in front of them and someone in the chat said that it looks like there are gang members in front of you. 😨

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Dong is getting a wonky eye like Tim Tracker.

---

According to Will if you move to the smokies people will judge you on what you eat and how you eat because there are so many great places to eat. Just because it’s there doesn’t mean you have to do it for every meal every day like they do.
Willy we judge you on way more than what you eat...don't get me wrong 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Dong is getting a wonky eye like Tim Tracker.

They always have to be copying something. 😂

He said they can go to Local Burral but they would have to share an entree since they give so much food. Hey, Will, are you sure it’s not because you don’t have any money?

• Haha
  • Heart
So he ends the stream so they “can go get something to eat.” You know they are headed back home to eat whatever random crap they have at their house or to the dollar store for some pork rinds. I have no sympathy for them. They did this to themselves. How can they not see it‘s over? Time to get a real job.

• Heart
Catching up on the Livestream. Heard YITS finally thank Tony for the baked goods. He's been in other Livestreams. Now they decide to thank him? Clearly Will reads here. Hi, Will!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. Will read a sign as "Granny's". It was actually "Fannie's" as in Fannie Farkles. Will, you have talked about that place and been there a thousand times.

Will trying to flip the script saying the most judgemental people are those who judge what people eat. Will, the gaslighting may work on Dawn and a couple of your toothless stans, but the results of what you eat are as plain as the chins on your face. You eat a lot because you want to eat a lot. Just be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m looking forward to the video Will says he’s going to make about Wiley Oakley, and for the livestream later today. Also I believe that one of the worst things I do in life is to look forward to things that are never going to happen. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will was trying WAY too hard to say nice things about Dawn after reading comments on here about her black eye, him neglecting her health, him letting her walk around looking/dressing like she does...."There's the most beautifulest wife on the planet, Dawn. My love. The backbone of this channel. Everything revolves around Dawn. It does."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Will says he washes his hands "too much".

Maybe wash your hair and face every now and then, too?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will was trying WAY too hard to say nice things about Dawn after reading comments on here about her black eye, him neglecting her health, him letting her walk around looking/dressing like she does...."There's the most beautifulest wife on the planet, Dawn. My love. The backbone of this channel. Everything revolves around Dawn. It does."
Yeah, but he kind of stuttered when he said it because it’s not normal for him to complement her. He was having to think of it as it came out and you could tell.

8:45 In the livestream, is he trying to speak with a foreign accent at times?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He's hoping for a "Carminex" sponsorship now. If Dawn doesn't use it she gets a cold sore on the corner of her mouth.

Someone told Will he has great skin???? Is that person blind????

Shouldn't Will (Mr. Gatlinburg) know by now that the bear's name is Beauregard not "Bogard"?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.