Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she went somewhere to get it done....that colorist should be ashamed. Maybe she is going to go natural 😬.
Yes, she said she got "highlights". Those are not highights.

---

Every time he films the side of the jeep, while holding the camera out the window, I hope he'll drop it. Especially when driving over water. Imagine all of the words he would say that his Bible banger stans wouldn't approve of!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they are spending their money on "baked goods from New Orleans".

Let me see if I have this right:

It's too cold for YITS to ride bikes, but they are going to go camping soon?

Will and Dawn wouldn't know, but people who exercise often warm up.

On the Livestream tonight, CATS are checking their email?!? How are they not too busy to do that?!!! I guess having full-time jobs can't compare to the hustle and bustle of that busy, hectic, stressful YITS lifestyle.

---

This explains a lot:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I still don’t understand how this happened. Was she trying to color it herself and only colored it halfway down? Nothing wrong with using box color, but you have to read the directions. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think Dummy Dong tried to color her hair with her hat still on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Willy bought Dong some food coloring and told Dong it was the new thing for hair coloring treatment. Willy has his way again saving pennies. Just give her purple dye and go with it Dong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you guys think DONG could really color her own hair? lets not forget this is the same woman who messed up her "famous" fourth of July snack that had three ingredients. blueberries strawberries and whip cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you guys think DONG could really color her own hair? lets not forget this is the same woman who messed up her "famous" fourth of July snack that had three ingredients. blueberries strawberries and whip cream.
Most of the time she can't get food in her mouth there's no way she could get a dye bottle to cover all of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you are 100% correct.

Will wouldn't pay for a real salon. Probably told her to do it herself at home for cheaper. More than likely bought something super cheap at the dollar store.

I think she tried to do it herself and didn't pull her strands of hair through the holes in the foil cap. She only colored what was uncovered.

Seriously, why does she even care at this point? She doesn't take care of herself in any other way. Just go grey. It doesn't matter at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she tried to do it herself and didn't pull her strands of hair through the holes in the foil cap. She only colored what was uncovered.
This is my theory too! She didn't understand the directions to pull hair THROUGH the cap!
Editing to add that how sad it is that she doesn't have one friend or family member in her life that could have helped her originally with it or at least helped fix it for her before Will shoves that camera in her face.

Reactions: 14
I think you are 100% correct.

Will wouldn't pay for a real salon. Probably told her to do it herself at home for cheaper. More than likely bought something super cheap at the dollar store.

Seriously, why does she even care at this point? She doesn't take care of herself in any other way. Just go grey. It doesn't matter at this point.
Screenshot_20230125-122501_Chrome.jpg

---

This is my theory too! She didn't understand the directions to pull hair THROUGH the cap!
Editing to add that how sad it is that she doesn't have one friend or family member in her life that could have helped her originally with it or at least helped fix it for her before Will shoves that camera in her face.
Mindy tried but I think just gave up. But her sister in law couldn't offer help or even old lady grace? I have a feeling dong is not easy to deal with and when she has to get willys ok for everything she just won't do it. If she tries to cover up the mess she has now it's going to be even worse.

• Haha
You leave Weird Al out of this! He's a national treasure!

You keep Weird Al out of YITS's Mouth!!! (In case you can't tell, I'm kidding)

• Haha
A little off-topic, but I'm sure some of you follow the same people. I was bored today, so I watched a little bit of the vacation station TV live stream. I don't mind the guy, but it hit me who he reminds me of. If anyone follows the DIS or Disunplugged, he reminds me of a strait version of Pete Werner.

Reactions: 2
A little off-topic, but I'm sure some of you follow the same people. I was bored today, so I watched a little bit of the vacation station TV live stream. I don't mind the guy, but it hit me who he reminds me of. If anyone follows the DIS or Disunplugged, he reminds me of a strait version of Pete Werner.
I’ll have to check out that channel. I love Pete and the Dis Unplugged.

Reactions: 1
The YouTube agga-rythm fed me a YITS video from July of 2019.

Will says it's their first hike with Smoky Mountain Hiker.

Look at this: shirts they can't fit anymore. At least 100lbs lighter. Dawn is lucid. It's very noticeable how different her behavior is. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of medicine that's responsible for her dramatic change in energy and personality.

Will says it's impossible for him to lose weight. I wonder why?

---

I'll leave this here without comment. From July 2021.

Wash your face, Will.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
The YouTube agga-rythm fed me a YITS video from July of 2019.

Will says it's their first hike with Smoky Mountain Hiker.

Look at this: shirts they can't fit anymore. At least 100lbs lighter. Dawn is lucid. It's very noticeable how different her behavior is. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of medicine that's responsible for her dramatic change in energy and personality.

Will says it's impossible for him to lose weight. I wonder why?

---

I'll leave this here without comment. From July 2021.

Wash your face, Will.
I got the same vlog suggestion 😉 maybe YT should suggest it to YITS? The only thing that is the same is that SMH still hikes and looks the same. I am convinced that the new Columbian shirts are to cover up the last three years of weight gain. His go to tshirts no longer fit and a 4x is hard to find. Dong can still get away with a 3x...for now. When people used to ask them their tshirt sizes it was always 2x, that was more than a year ago.

“The McDonald’s was set to be toren down”
“Local Bural”
Who taught you this way Will? I just don’t understand this man at all.

• Haha
Will gets so depressed over that McDonald's being closed. I guess it doesn't have modern conveniences then,, according to Will. You need a Walmart and McDonald's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.