Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this guy? He pops up every time I open YouTube. Always saying something about Gatlinburg. Seems creepy to me.
Seems to work in gatlinburg. The grifting is at an all time high with this one. Like someone said he constantly asks for money so he doesn’t have to work!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is the GB Hussey deaf? Certainly, a person can overcome a physical challenge through charisma, likeability, humor... something, but he's just a guy with a speech impediment. I wish him well, but I don't find his content very good. His editing and storytelling sucks. Maybe he'll get better over time but he has a lot to learn.

Reactions: 9
Seems to work in gatlinburg. The grifting is at an all time high with this one. Like someone said he constantly asks for money so he doesn’t have to work!
Yea, he works at the skylift in Gatlinburg. He's another Smoky Mountain Grifter.

Reactions: 8
Dawn is making Cootie Catchers now. Shouldn't be hard to catch cooties in that house.
I am way behind on this thread, but needed to comment to say what I thought this read while quickly skimming:

“Dawn is making coochie cutters now.”

I was aghast that YITS was making booty shorts as merch for a sec…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe that Will didn't try to get to Graceland or to Splash Mountain one last time. He's really missing out on all of the influencer crap.

• Haha
Yankee in the South #16:
If the content is free, then it's for me!

Will knows everything about The Pearl Harbor Tree -except the actual date of Pearl Harbor.

Summer clothes in the winter time. Will is now wearing the tit out of his green shirt. He wore the same shirt on the Sunday Livestream.

I love how Will says everything has been vlogged, then proceeds to show us Cades Cove for the 100th time.

He's going camping soon? Because people are looking for tips camping in the winter? They must give those sites away in Hand and February.

Dawn can't tell a moose from an elk from a buck.

Will probably taped a bunch of vlogs on the same day. Expect the same clothes for the week. More free content incoming as Will needs money.

• Haha
Yankee in the South #16:
If the content is free, then it's for

He's going camping soon? Because people are looking for tips camping in the winter? They must give those sites away in Hand and February.
Maybe he is going to camp through England???

• Haha
Yankee in the South #16:
If the content is free, then it's for me!

Will knows everything about The Pearl Harbor Tree -except the actual date of Pearl Harbor.

Summer clothes in the winter time. Will is now wearing the tit out of his green shirt. He wore the same shirt on the Sunday Livestream.

I love how Will says everything has been vlogged, then proceeds to show us Cades Cove for the 100th time.

Dawn can't tell a moose from an elk from a buck.

Will probably taped a bunch of vlogs on the same day. Expect the same clothes for the week. More free content incoming as Will needs money.
Yep, they're headed to the (free) Island right now.

• Haha
  • Sick
36 degrees and all you need is a light jacket according to Will🤔. Dawn is wearing a raincoat over her thin fleece because her asshole husband won’t buy her a coat😡. What the duck is up with her hair? It’s now three colors! Good god do these assholes not have a mirror? The money they spent on their baked goods could have been spent on a box of dye if he won’t take her to a salon. Willy is showing how little he cares for his wife. Will you are a PRICK🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
36 degrees and all you need is a light jacket according to Will🤔. Dawn is wearing a raincoat over her thin fleece because her asshole husband won’t buy her a coat😡. What the duck is up with her hair? It’s now three colors! Good god do these assholes not have a mirror? The money they spent on their baked goods could have been spent on a box of dye if he won’t take her to a salon. Willy is showing how little he cares for his wife. Will you are a PRICK🤮
Hell, you can find hair dye at the Dollar Tree. He won't even spend $1.25 on her!

• Haha
I had a CATS video suggested to me on YouTube and it was them when they went to Lamberts in Foley Alabama in 2019 and it’s amazing the difference in dawn from them to now. She was more bubbly, happier, her hair looked better longer, because it didn’t look as fried as it does now. it’s sad how she has really declined quickly.

Reactions: 13
OMG her hair. It appears that the gray is coming back in the crown. She totally has 3 colors going on 😳
I still don’t understand how this happened. Was she trying to color it herself and only colored it halfway down? Nothing wrong with using box color, but you have to read the directions. 🤦🏻‍♀️

If she would just go with the brown that her roots naturally are and go all the way down it would be so much better. It would be healthier looking the bleached ends, make it look unhealthy.

I still don’t understand how this happened. Was she trying to color it herself and only colored it halfway down? Nothing wrong with using box color, but you have to read the directions. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She said she went somewhere to get it done....that colorist should be ashamed. Maybe she is going to go natural 😬.

Hey now, I resemble that remark!🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.