Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will said that Tony was here from the beginning because Tony said it first and hinted that he was the one who encouraged Will to start his stupid channel. And of course, Will spit it right back out and said Tony was a great guy. Tony later said that he was joking and that he wasn't there from the beginning, he just happened to stumble across their videos later. Will doesn't even know who supported him from the start. He doesn't give a crap as long as people are supporting him now.
I find Tony obnoxious and rude. And both Will and Donger seem to fall all over this guy.

Blondie is obsessed with Will - I bet she was fuming he didn't mention her (whether the Tony5000 part was true or not).

Reactions: 13
I find Tony obnoxious and rude. And both Will and Donger seem to fall all over this guy.

Blondie is obsessed with Will - I bet she was fuming he didn't mention her (whether the Tony5000 part was true or not).
Tony must have sent in a superchat "donation" or grift card in the past. Those are the only people Will and Dong suck up to.
Blondie is just a leech who's been unsuccessfully trying to jumpstart her own channel forever off the backs of YITS and ATW. Same with that Hussey guy.
CATs and SM Hiker are the only decent ones of the bunch. I'm glad they both wised up and are now subtly distancing themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tony must have sent in a superchat "donation" or grift card in the past. Those are the only people Will and Dong suck up to.
Blondie is just a leech who's been unsuccessfully trying to jumpstart her own channel forever off the backs of YITS and ATW. Same with that Hussey guy.
CATs and SM Hiker are the only decent ones of the bunch. I'm glad they both wised up and are now subtly distancing themselves
This hussey guy is something. He will leech onto anything with a camera in gatlinburg. Talk about grifting it’s a telethon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tony is so rude to Mindy! Of course Will allows it because #1 he knows Mindy doesn't like him and #2 he's not making fun of Will. If Will was Tony's target he would have been blocked long ago. When Tony was called out on his rude behavior, they made all kinds of excuses for him to keep the grift coming.

This hussey guy is something. He will leech onto anything with a camera in gatlinburg. Talk about grifting it’s a telethon.
Talk about no self-awareness...he's not even shy about his grifting. He will beg for donations on his livestreams and cry that he doesn't want to go back to his real job.

• Wow
Is he the same Tony who made a “delivery” to them during their livestream? Maybe that’s why he puts up with him. He doesn’t want the deliveries to dry up.
Isn't it interesting? Tony gave YITS all of these cakes supposedly brought all of the way from New Orleans. So many cakes and did YITS even mention them? Interesting how little if at all. They raved about the Amish food. It's almost like the cakes were a cover for another delivery. Which is what I said when it happened. They like Tony for... reasons. Allegedly.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tony is so rude to Mindy! Of course Will allows it because #1 he knows Mindy doesn't like him and #2 he's not making fun of Will. If Will was Tony's target he would have been blocked long ago. When Tony was called out on his rude behavior, they made all kinds of excuses for him to keep the grift coming.
Mindy and Chris make excuses for him as well. People have commented on how rude he is to her and they say it's OK because they are friends. If I had a friend who constantly talk tit to me, even as a joke, they would be blocked and forgotten. I guess it explains why they put up with the graces and their grifting, mooching, and "teasing".

Reactions: 11
Mindy and Chris make excuses for him as well. People have commented on how rude he is to her and they say it's OK because they are friends. If I had a friend who constantly talk tit to me, even as a joke, they would be blocked and forgotten. I guess it explains why they put up with the graces and their grifting, mooching, and "teasing".
The fact that Chris is 3 times the size of Tony5000 yet he allows him to call his wife a hooker makes me think that Chris and Mindy get their own deliveries from him.

• Haha
The fact that Chris is 3 times the size of Tony5000 yet he allows him to call his wife a hooker makes me think that Chris and Mindy get their own deliveries from him.
C'mon, do you really think Chris could throw down? Even Dong could beat him up, and her fists don't even close.

• Haha
Does anyone know if YITS ever met up with the couple from Forever Fridays? It’s a pastor and his wife who review places in Gatlinburg/PF, go camping, hiking and shopping. They are the Posh and well mannered version of YITS

• Sick
  • Haha
Does anyone know if YITS ever met up with the couple from Forever Fridays? It’s a pastor and his wife who review places in Gatlinburg/PF, go camping, hiking and shopping. They are the Posh and well mannered version of YITS
Nope, he said that they didn't, FF, seem interested in a collaboration when they met them. However, willy has said on many occasions that they never met. So Willy which is it???

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else catch in the chat people talking about their learning disability. Rhonda Skipper, Blondie, and Joy Blessed Life. These are the people attracted to YITS. Explains a lot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That whole LMP talk was a total lie spewing from Willy. He never had any plans whatsoever to go to Memphis for her funeral. He already avoids graceland because its too expensive for him. Old ass stans in his chat are interested in Elvis, so he just plays along and strings them along as usual to keep them around. Just like he fake prays for the holy rollers and just like Willy the non-sports fan shouts out Go Dawgs once in awhile just to appease Georgia folk. The guy is a total fake ass fraud. Tickets to Elvis's birth house in Tupelo are only like $10, so Willy will string those stans along until he does the cheap Mississippi road trip avenchure. Free and cheap is the only plan in 2023 for YITS no matter how much they lie about Europe and Disney cruises that will never happen. "Stay tuned for more free and cheapass tit coming up fwenz!"

Even their little daughter has better work ethic than Will and Dong combined. She already works at Dollywood.
Will probably saw that J&B in the Hills went to the LMP funeral and their video has 282K views. That's the only reason he would have went not because he cares or knows a thing about Elvis. J&B are actually fans of Elvis.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who is this guy? He pops up every time I open YouTube. Always saying something about Gatlinburg. Seems creepy to me.

• Haha
I just read the responses on the vlogger police video. Hats off to captain buckeye who appropriately renamed YITS. THE HILLBILLY HOGS🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did you notice that when Will mentions 'modern conveniences' he invariably mentions Walmart and McDonald's?

It's Will's life in a nutshell: cheap crap from China and fast food.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.