Yankee in the South #15 The Pied Piper of Dumbasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy always conveniently lies about views and earnings stats. Socialblade says they got 691k views in the last 30 days and that was 9.7% down from the previous month. Of course Willy himself said SB is pretty accurate except for their estimated income/earnings. Ok Jan!
Another vlogger had a video and he was mainly commenting on how YouTube is cracking down on profanity and demonitizing videos. He stated he makes between $6-7 per every 1000 views. So at 691K views a month and YITS content probably at the low end of monetization that would equate to about 49K annually before taxes. So that is like the both of them working $12 an hour jobs with no benefits. Buc-ees sounding better now Willy boy?!?!? Remember too he got a lucky bounce in views as that Arthur Treachers video got over 200K views. That is like maybe his second video to surpass 100K views in about the last 18 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To those who use Social Blade, any estimate on how much YITS makes during Sunday's or any of the 5-hour Livestreams? Just curious if there's even a ballpark estimate. With Will focusing on cheap/free content, I wonder if we can expect more Livestream cash grabs.
The livestreams alone really don't make much because they don't get repeat views in the library like old vlogs and reviews someone might search for. He only wastes hours on them in a lame attempt to draw in superchats and griftcarda around holidays. It's just like panhandling on the street corner for hours waiting around for free handouts. Now is the time when he will start to milk livestreams for valentimes griftcards.
By the way, what ever happened to all those Christmas thank you cards he promised to mail out? Not gonna happen! The lazy liar never gives back to his dumbass stans...only take take take take.....

Reactions: 11
To those who use Social Blade, any estimate on how much YITS makes during Sunday's or any of the 5-hour Livestreams? Just curious if there's even a ballpark estimate. With Will focusing on cheap/free content, I wonder if we can expect more Livestream cash grabs.
I found a site called Playboard. It is an analytical site for YouTube super chats. But it's a site that only gives limited information before making you pay. I got that they made $17 off 3 super chats last night if I'm reading it right? I think a couple years ago they would get some pretty good super chats like $100 or more sometimes. That was back in the postcard days where he was quick to take peoples money but not engage with his audience by sending postcards in a timely manner or at all. Now the excuse is meet ups which he will never do again but will mention each live and give the run around to the dummies who have stuck around and still follow this con man.

The livestreams alone really don't make much because they don't get repeat views in the library like old vlogs and reviews someone might search for. He only wastes hours on them in a lame attempt to draw in superchats and griftcarda around holidays. It's just like panhandling on the street corner for hours waiting around for free handouts. Now is the time when he will start to milk livestreams for valentimes griftcards.
By the way, what ever happened to all those Christmas thank you cards he promised to mail out? Not gonna happen! The lazy liar never gives back to his dumbass stans...only take take take take.....
Yes, his mentally challenged and elderly stans love to send him those gift cards. I guarantee he doesn't claim any of these on his taxes either.

Last edited:
In the same livestream Will said he was still working on a safe way to do meetups. They could come back.

About an hour later Will said there was no way to do meetups safely and they won't come back.

IN THE SAME VIDEO!
During that hour, while hosting an entertaining livestream, he was also doing extensive research on the best way to do safe meetups and came to the conclusion that it was not practical to accomplish.
We all know that Will is an extraordinary multi-tasker having previously run a company, gone to school, worked various other jobs and amassed a fortune all before he reached the age of twenty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching last night live whole taking down my Christmas crap....had my last holiday party this weekend 🎄. Hearing him talk about Archie Campbell, now I know who he is because as a kid my parents watched Hee Haw, does he really think his younger demographic has one clue who that is? 82 year willy and 12 year old dong don't have a brain cell between them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching last night live whole taking down my Christmas crap....had my last holiday party this weekend 🎄. Hearing him talk about Archie Campbell, now I know who he is because as a kid my parents watched Hee Haw, does he really think his younger demographic has one clue who that is? 82 year willy and 12 year old dong don't have a brain cell between them.
Younger demographic???

• Haha
  • Heart
During that hour, while hosting an entertaining livestream, he was also doing extensive research on the best way to do safe meetups and came to the conclusion that it was not practical to accomplish.
We all know that Will is an extraordinary multi-tasker having previously run a company, gone to school, worked various other jobs and amassed a fortune all before he reached the age of twenty.
I also think they can't afford to have them. To reserve a spot other than a fast food restaurant or public park would take money or at least a guarantee that so much food/drink would be ordered. He's such a lying ass.

I also think they can't afford to have them. To reserve a spot other than a fast food restaurant or public park would take money or at least a guarantee that so much food/drink would be ordered. He's such a lying ass.
Meetups are not profitable to Willy. It's as simple as that. Any other excuse he comes up with for cancelling them, are just lies. If meetups made money, you can guarantee he would be there with wide open hands to grift weekly.
Even driving around aimlessly livestreaming on their fat asses in the Jeep brings in more pennies. He's an idiot though, because he's just burning more in ga$ driving around.

Last edited:
Money is the primary reason, absolutely.

But a secondary reason is that Willy knows he'd have to shower beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Money is the primary reason, absolutely.

Omg don’t bring up him not showering again bec we will get another vlog of him standing in the back of the shower singing Jolene so he can “prove” he showers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Willy and Donger have no self-awareness or shame about their grifting, let alone their poor hygiene and worsening health.
It's boggling how their empty pockets don't even encourage them to get jobs with healthcare benefits. Just how dumb do you have to be to stick to their con game no matter what? They're playing Russian roulette with their health and finances and it will catch up with them sooner rather than later. It won't end well even with a stupid silver plaque hanging on the wall. Hope it was worth it Willy

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Younger demographic???
You know the under 75 crowd 😉

Probably the most asinine thing he said last night, I know there are so many, is that he planned on going to Memphis for LMPs funeral??? Why???? Was he hoping they would let him in the house for free if he showed up? Was it to get more gift cards out of the Elvis lovers? What in the actual duck is wrong with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just scanned AIOT's live which was brief, laid out well, and was to the point and they are going to Biltmore, Gaucho Urbano & Disney World all the while fat duck and toddler brain are driving around back roads, shoveling food down their pie holes and want to go toe to toe with trolls.
It's amazing what you can do if you actually have a job.

• Heart
Probably the most asinine thing he said last night, I know there are so many, is that he planned on going to Memphis for LMPs funeral??? Why???? Was he hoping they would let him in the house for free if he showed up? Was it to get more gift cards out of the Elvis lovers? What in the actual duck is wrong with them?
That whole LMP talk was a total lie spewing from Willy. He never had any plans whatsoever to go to Memphis for her funeral. He already avoids graceland because its too expensive for him. Old ass stans in his chat are interested in Elvis, so he just plays along and strings them along as usual to keep them around. Just like he fake prays for the holy rollers and just like Willy the non-sports fan shouts out Go Dawgs once in awhile just to appease Georgia folk. The guy is a total fake ass fraud. Tickets to Elvis's birth house in Tupelo are only like $10, so Willy will string those stans along until he does the cheap Mississippi road trip avenchure. Free and cheap is the only plan in 2023 for YITS no matter how much they lie about Europe and Disney cruises that will never happen. "Stay tuned for more free and cheapass tit coming up fwenz!"

It's amazing what you can do if you actually have a job.
Even their little daughter has better work ethic than Will and Dong combined. She already works at Dollywood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That whole LMP talk was a total lie spewing from Willy. He never had any plans whatsoever to go to Memphis for her funeral. He already avoids graceland because its too expensive for him. Old ass stans in his chat are interested in Elvis, so he just plays along and strings them along as usual to keep them around. Just like he fake prays for the holy rollers and just like Willy the non-sports fan shouts out Go Dawgs once in awhile just to appease Georgia folk. The guy is a total fake ass fraud. Tickets to Elvis's birth house in Tupelo are only like $10, so Willy will string those stans along until he does the cheap Mississippi road trip avenchure. Free and cheap is the only plan in 2023 for YITS no matter how much they lie about Europe and Disney cruises that will never happen. "Stay tuned for more free and cheapass tit coming up fwenz!"

Even their little daughter has better work ethic than Will and Dong combined. She already works at Dollywood.
I really think willy came in to a little bit of money, hence him buying medical insurance this year and him talking about going to Europe. willy is really that bleeping asinine to take money that should be used to invest in his house, or create 3-4 months of income to have in case of a catastrophic event, but he will instead blow on a trip out of the country to make vlogs that no one cares to watch.
Obviously that money is burning a hole in his pocket so bad he can't stand it.

So does this mean people are unsubscribing or this is how much he is down from previous numbers subscribing in the last 30 days?
1674496702104.png

Reactions: 6
I was actually disappointed that CATS was in their livestream last night.

I also see Sherry Dunn has climbed right back onto the YITS train.

And how MAD do you think Blondie's Adventures was that Will didn't mention her when he was talking about "people like Tony 5000 who have been here from the beginning".

• Haha
And how MAD do you think Blondie's Adventures was that Will didn't mention her when he was talking about "people like Tony 5000 who have been here from the beginning".
Will said that Tony was here from the beginning because Tony said it first and hinted that he was the one who encouraged Will to start his stupid channel. And of course, Will spit it right back out and said Tony was a great guy. Tony later said that he was joking and that he wasn't there from the beginning, he just happened to stumble across their videos later. Will doesn't even know who supported him from the start. He doesn't give a crap as long as people are supporting him now.

• Haha
I really think willy came in to a little bit of money, hence him buying medical insurance this year and him talking about going to Europe. willy is really that bleeping asinine to take money that should be used to invest in his house, or create 3-4 months of income to have in case of a catastrophic event, but he will instead blow on a trip out of the country to make vlogs that no one cares to watch.
Obviously that money is burning a hole in his pocket so bad he can't stand it.
He had a little windfall by selling slumlord Daddy's rental property, but he already immediately blew that on the Toronto/NYC road trip avenchure and fine dining at the Olive Garden :LOL: . Then he finally shelled out for health insurance. There's nothing left for home repairs, London, or a cruise in 2023 despite how much he boasts about it. He's really immature, uneducated, and has no money-management skills. He always immediately spends more than what little income he even earns, and he's already burned through any savings he had.

So does this mean people are unsubscribing or this is how much he is down from previous numbers subscribing in the last 30 days?
View attachment 1904678
I think it means the rate of suscribers is down 22% compared to the previous 30 days. He likely got a bump in subscriptions during the Christmas holidays, but the boring backroad avenchures and crappy barns now in January are not drawing in new subs. It's all downhill from here until December rolls around again. Rinse and repeat the same content....

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.