Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she gets absence seizures. It's a type of epilepsy.
It probably goes untreated though because they have no money or insurance for specialized care. I think the walk-in clinic merely dopes her up with prescribed sedatives.
Will also calls every illness "allergies" so he can avoid paying for a doctor for her.
Wow. I don’t know very much about epilepsy, but I feel sorry for her. I remember my hubs and I both being aghast when that idiot said something to Dawn about having gone to Urgent Care “… over a dozen times.” At Mayo, the standard of care for epilepsy is a ketogenic diet. I wonder if scaling back in all the tit they eat could help her out with this issue, as well as many others.

Yeah I was the one that pointed that out and tried to post the video. Thanks for posting that. I definitely believe there is something physical going on, her brain is misfiring like mini seizures or something or some kind of psychosis. It’s sad to see she needs real help
Sorry I couldn’t remember that you had pointed this out! I skipped through that live but then went back after reading your comment.

Reactions: 10
Wow. I don’t know very much about epilepsy, but I feel sorry for her. I remember my hubs and I both being aghast when that idiot said something to Dawn about having gone to Urgent Care “… over a dozen times.” At Mayo, the standard of care for epilepsy is a ketogenic diet. I wonder if scaling back in all the tit they eat could help her out with this issue, as well as many others.
Yes, the sedentary lifestyle and excess fat and carbs she gorges on definitely exacerbates the problem. Keto is said to help it. But we all saw how stupid they were about what keto really is. "I ordered the potatoes and toast because I'm avoiding bread."

I didn't think it was possible, but he looks like an even more pompous asshole with the moustache on.
da-bears-smoking.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did everyone hear her talking about having carpal tunnel surgery? Is this the first we have heard them disclose this? I see now why she holds utensils so oddly. I am betting she gets social security because of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did everyone hear her talking about having carpal tunnel surgery? Is this the first we have heard them disclose this? I see now why she holds utensils so oddly. I am betting she gets social security because of it.
My mom had surgery on both wrists years ago and she holds hers fine and doesn’t get disability, not saying Dawn doesn’t but to me Dawns likely disability and weird utensil holding comes from more of a mental issue and maybe not learning correctly. Tim tracker holds his utensils worse than a 2 year old.

Reactions: 10
Will talking about how much he wants to meet Thomas Dambo. 🙄
Will: Well hellooooou Mr. Dambo
T.D.: Hi 👋
Will: You like trolls?
T.D.: Yes I do.
Will: Are ya havin a good time so far huhhuh 😬
T.D.: Yeah? 🤔
Will: Well it was nice meetin yas…. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will: Mr Dambo, would you like to take a picture with me for $1? I'm kinda a big "dill" and what not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So why in hell would Willie's builder friend let him film houses being built? That has to be a violation of some sort. If I was the buyer I would be pissednthat some hack would be filming my home and putting it on YT. I know willy is probably blowing smoke but how is that any different than people taking pics.of his dump?

So he is asking for suggestions.....again???? Why would anyone waste 2 seconds when he doesn't follow thru on anything.

It seems that after every road trip he has new ideals. He must talk for hours and hours while driving and dong just mumbles in agreement.

I just can't with these two

Last edited:
  • Heart
So why in hell would Willie's builder friend let him film houses being built? That has to be a violation of some sort. If I was the buyer I would be pissednthat some hack would be filming my home and putting it on YT. I know willy is probably blowing smoke but how is that any different than people taking pics.of his dump?

So he is asking for suggestions.....again???? Why would anyone waste 2 seconds when he doesn't follow thru on anything.

It seems that after every road trip he has new ideals. He must talk for hours and hours while driving and dong just mumbles in agreement.

We were going to skip going to PF this year but just decided to go ahead and go end of October. Looking forward to driving by the dump while I’m there. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You "joker"! (trademark Will Grace)

You can drive by but, the grass is so high, I doubt you can see Will and Dawn's house. Dawn doesn't want holes in her walls, but she doesn't mind holes in her roof and deck.

• Haha
We were going to skip going to PF this year but just decided to go ahead and go end of October. Looking forward to driving by the dump while I’m there. 😂
We are going the last week of Oct too 😬😁 I keep threatening that I want to go to gburg for Halloween 🎃 just to watch dong shove candy at kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think I can read through Will’s bull. I believe he probably approached a contractor and tried to trade a video and advertising for free labor on his deck. The same thing used to get him free weekends in cabins, why not try it on a contractor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I can read through Will’s bull. I believe he probably approached a contractor and tried to trade a video and advertising for free labor on his deck. The same thing used to get him free weekends in cabins, why not try it on a contractor.
100%. You're a genius. That's exactly what he tried.

• Heart
I don’t know if anyone on here follows “everything autos”. We just watched one called rainy day winches, fuel deliveries. It shows that there are still good people in the area😋. Will and Dawn could learn a lot from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I get that they want to do everything in the world, but going back to the same place or thing over and over isn't going to get you there. He can barely cover the stuff in their own backyard.

Reactions: 8
I get that they want to do everything in the world, but going back to the same place or thing over and over isn't going to get you there. He can barely cover the stuff in their own backyard.
Do you remember awhile back when he was going to do a series where he visited every place on the Parkway? Yeah, he did that one video and then that was the end of it. He needs to just admit that he’s not good at this and move on.

• Haha
Last week of Oct is my favorite time to go to Gatlinburg and the park with the leaves at peak. Just watch out for runaway Dawn's on the Gatlinburg streets handing out candy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Last week of Oct is my favorite time to go to Gatlinburg and the park with the leaves at peak. Just watch out for runaway Dawn's on the Gatlinburg streets handing out candy.
We live in Florida so seeing the leaves change is a big “dill”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone on here follows “everything autos”. We just watched one called rainy day winches, fuel deliveries. It shows that there are still good people in the area😋. Will and Dawn could learn a lot from them.
We love love love Everything Auto you tube channel. Jeff and Kristen are salt of the earth. We watch them to clear and cleanse our minds after the YITS trainwreck vids.

Do you remember awhile back when he was going to do a series where he visited every place on the Parkway? Yeah, he did that one video and then that was the end of it. He needs to just admit that he’s not good at this and move on.
From the list I made of the 30 summer activities, I count they completed 6. A little over 23%. That's a big fat F no matter what curve its graded on. He's such a big talking no doing ass.

Last edited:
We love love love Everything Auto you tube channel. Jeff and Kristen are salt of the earth. We watch them to clear and cleanse our minds after the YITS trainwreck vids.
I especially love when people with big ass RVs try to drive down roads they shouldn’t and end up stuck.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.