Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We love love love Everything Auto you tube channel. Jeff and Kristen are salt of the earth. We watch them to clear and cleanse our minds after the YITS trainwreck vids.

From the list I made of the 30 summer activities, I count they completed 6. A little over 23%. That's a big fat F no matter what curve its graded on. He's such a big talking no doing ass.
Last night in the livestream, willy was asked 2 or 3 times about the 30 suggestions of summer. He ignored them, until dong read the question, when are you guys going to do the last 25 suggestions of the 30, summer is almost over. And willy replied that he had a treasure trove of videos to release and that you people don't realize that the suggestions are expensive. That's when he mentioned one of the suggestions was a helicopter tour, and he said that one aventure would cost more than $300.
Then the dumbass turned around at the end of the livestream and said he wanted suggestions from the stans for what they should do next. What an idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve always loved the videos that “Gatlinburg TV 192” puts out. They originally did the information channels in the area and they still do that plus put their videos on YouTube. The thing I like about them is their videos have a subject and it’s never about the person holding the camera. Every single video Will puts out, no matter the subject, he’s the star of the show, and the real subject is just an afterthought.

Reactions: 8
Last night in the livestream, willy was asked 2 or 3 times about the 30 suggestions of summer. He ignored them, until dong read the question, when are you guys going to do the last 25 suggestions of the 30, summer is almost over. And willy replied that he had a treasure trove of videos to release and that you people don't realize that the suggestions are expensive. That's when he mentioned one of the suggestions was a helicopter tour, and he said that one aventure would cost more than $300.
Then the dumbass turned around at the end of the livestream and said he wanted suggestions from the stans for what they should do next. What an idiot!!
That's exactly why you don't ask for suggestions. It rarely works out. Will, you are the professional YouTube channel grower. You should have plenty of sinature ideals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I think about it the more I'm sure than Dawn doesn't have any diagnosed illness. If she did, Will would be exploiting it for money on every livestream. He would go on and on about the cost of her treatment and medicine hoping for donations from his "friends".

Reactions: 9
The more I think about it the more I'm sure than Dawn doesn't have any diagnosed illness. If she did, Will would be exploiting it for money on every livestream. He would go on and on about the cost of her treatment and medicine hoping for donations from his "friends".
I predict we get a livestream Sunday similar to when she had to address things for him where she’s forced to talk about her medical history. Then he’ll talk about how hard it is for them to afford to entertain us. Then the money and gift cards will come flooding in, especially since all the stans that support them will be rushing to the post office get those last minute checks in the mail before the PO Box “closes forever.”

Reactions: 11
I predict we get a livestream Sunday similar to when she had to address things for him where she’s forced to talk about her medical history. Then he’ll talk about how hard it is for them to afford to entertain us. Then the money and gift cards will come flooding in, especially since all the stans that support them will be rushing to the post office get those last minute checks in the mail before the PO Box “closes forever.”
I don't think willy had put much thought in to closing his PO Box until after he blurted it out. One of his stans asked how we're they supposed to send him things, and his reply was, uh yea, uh, uh well ya know, we are still hashing that out.

They did a live stream? He must have taken it down already because I'm not seeing it.

Reactions: 5
1:38 in the Hocking Hills video. Will’s mispronunciation of the day is “dovuls bathtub.” It’s shocking to me to think he actually speaks this way. It has to be a gimmick.

1:45 “rock shallters”

• Haha
Everything is a contradiction, don't get me wrong. It might be crowded later or it might be quiet. The burger was good but that was our experience, other people have had bad experiences. Willy the king of covering your ass at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1:38 in the Hocking Hills video. Will’s mispronunciation of the day is “dovuls bathtub.” It’s shocking to me to think he actually speaks this way. It has to be a gimmick.

19:59 “cliffT”

22:37 “most beautiful……ist”

28:29 if only… 🫤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
One of the other channels I’m subscribed to just posted video of that caboose hotel Shill and Dong stayed it and, oh my god, it’s a million times better. Instead of walking around the room saying “ya got yer toilet,” this guy actually went out and explored the town. YITS is doing a disservice to any place they vlog about. They make you NOT want to visit places. That’s not how it’s supposed to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would think ice cubes would go like hotcakes in hell.

Perhaps he meant sell an ice cube to an eskimo??????

Reactions: 5
19:59 “cliffT”

22:37 “most beautiful……ist”

28:29 if only… 🫤
Dong seems totally out in space in this Hawking Hills video. Will thinks he's a professional mountain climber, geologist & botanist.
Oh yeah need to ask him in the next live stream if Hawking Hills reminds him of Rock City because I am not really sure?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look that's some kind of fungus... it's called moss Will. He got it right later maybe Dawn had to correct him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dong seems totally out in space in this Hawking Hills video. Will thinks he's a professional mountain climber, geologist & botanist.
Oh yeah need to ask him in the next live stream if Hawking Hills reminds him of Rock City because I am not really sure?
I wish he would edit out all his repeats but I get the feeling that when he is editing, it’s just adding full videos and just stacking them one after another. I’m not an editor, I don’t know the terminology but if I had to guess, there’s probably little to nothing that gets cut out. 1:57 they’re in the visitor’s center, he says “let’s stop lookin at the photos and see the real thing” then immediately cuts to them in the gift shop. His videos are not really edited they’re just a poorly spliced together collage of all the videos taken.

Reactions: 10

I'm watching it now. He just said CLIFT instead of cliff... 🙄
Also... he mentions multiple times how it's so pretty for Ohio. It's pretty damn insulting to Ohio.. also- Dawn was scared of walking through a 5 foot tunnel that you could see the other end of.... she is seriously regressing.

Reactions: 12
I'm watching it now. He just said CLIFT instead of cliff... 🙄
Also... he mentions multiple times how it's so pretty for Ohio. It's pretty damn insulting to Ohio.. also- Dawn was scared of walking through a 5 foot tunnel that you could see the other end of.... she is seriously regressing.
It was constant shots fired at Ohio, I think he’s just so wrong about everything that comes out of his mouth, he was just trying to stick enough words together to finish a sentence and had no idea how rude he was being.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.