Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posting but have been around for awhile. I always wanted to know about “trolls” and what the deal was. Now I know. Trolls = TRUTH! I’m loving it. BTW, Dollywood is opening tomorrow for pass holders for the pumpkin thing. I bet they will be there passing off as media. I’ll write my 2 cent worth when a new thread appears. I live in the area.
I’m hoping DW has stopped inviting them. AIOT posted a DW harvest food fest video they went to. The room seemed to be all media type. He had mentioned on a live from the rod run that he had just come from there. Looks like ole Will missed another one. For someone that thinks he’s the #1 YouTuber in the area he sure misses most things😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Mr Family Channel. Mr I Spend Nine Hours Editing,

What the duck? "Lift Heavy tit"? Right in the middle of the shot. How do you miss this?

They sure laughed a lot for people who were seemingly offended by Scarowinds.

GTFO with your holier than thou bullshit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You have a patreon where we can all chip in to get you there sooner than 2023?

I'm guessing willy intended for this to be a "SNEAK Peek"??
Thanks! I consider myself to be well thought out so, I am embarrassed to tell you that we were drawn in & gave them money a few years ago. I am the wrong person to tell that you will give things, &/or do things, for that contribution & then not do it! And to add insult to injury then play the divert blame & delay games as you block anyone who asks you where are the things you promised! I am still researching a legal aspect of this. Verbal contracts can be binding and actionable! You see unlike other grifters who obnoxiously tell viewers Patreon is just a “tip jar,” Will made verbal promises linked directly to those monetary contributions. That is where he has a problem & there are plenty of folks who did not get what he promised. If I have some legal footing I may also try to then get Patreon involved if they are willing. It is time to act upon what is actionable! My intentions are crystal clear and cannot be mistaken. Let him distort the truth of my intent. He will only send people here, they will see for themselves and he will assist me in exposing him for what he is! Let him dismiss it and he will come to learn that there are people much smarter than he who also know how to bring justice to deceitful, untrustworthy people. I tell you again Will; have a special livestream, own & apologize for not fulfilling your obligations in return for their hard earned money, set up a way that any viewer slighted can lay claim to a refund for your blatant failures & refund the money for any & all months you failed to deliver what YOU PLEDGED & PROMISED. Humble yourself & do it now or I will use the Truth to Humble you!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey Mr Family Channel. Mr I Spend Nine Hours Editing,

What the duck? "Lift Heavy tit"? Right in the middle of the shot. How do you miss this?

They sure laughed a lot for people who were seemingly offended by Scarowinds.

GTFO with your holier than thou bullshit.
I noticed that too and you know he knew it was back there. Wouldn’t have taken much to blur the shirt, reshoot the convo or edit it out altogether. He knew what he was doing

Reactions: 8
I noticed that too and you know he knew it was back there. Wouldn’t have taken much to blur the shirt, reshoot the convo or edit it out altogether. He knew what he was doing
Will is illiterate, that's how he missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
... I tell you again Will; have a special livestream, own & apologize for not fulfilling your obligations in return for their hard earned money, set up a way that any viewer slighted can lay claim to a refund for your blatant failures & refund the money for any & all months you failed to deliver what YOU PLEDGED & PROMISED. Humble yourself & do it now or I will use the Truth to Humble you!
And...UNBLOCK everyone who you have blocked so that it is an open forum for everyone to comment and air your dirty laundry (not just the dirty laundry you wear everyday...over and over again).

YITS #12- Time to Air SlickWilly's Dirty Laundry (and not just the blue Columbia shirt)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And...UNBLOCK everyone who you have blocked so that it is an open forum for everyone to comment and air your dirty laundry (not just the dirty laundry you wear everyday...over and over again).

YITS #12- Time to Air SlickWilly's Dirty Laundry (and not just the blue Columbia shirt)
Blocking people is how he gets away with his lies. People end up here after they’ve been blocked and the grifting just continues. I personally believe they stopped meet ups to avoid being called out. Will’s addiction to going live will eventually bring the truth out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.