Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will, people are not hiking at Hawking Hills. They're walking. (Will thinks any kind of movement is hiking.) Will's breathing is really heavy compared to the his level of exertion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm watching it now. He just said CLIFT instead of cliff... 🙄
Also... he mentions multiple times how it's so pretty for Ohio. It's pretty damn insulting to Ohio.. also- Dawn was scared of walking through a 5 foot tunnel that you could see the other end of.... she is seriously regressing.
Yeah when she said it was kinda scary and then we saw the whole thing I was like 🤨.

Reactions: 10
He looked at the Spinks (?) Head. It's Sphinx.

They drove one-third of a mile, instead of walking, but they claim that they hiked for miles. They have to lie and gaslight in an effort to hide their obvious laziness.

Standing underneath the small waterfall, Will says it feels like a shower. How would Will know? When was the last time he took a shower?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He looked at the Spinks (?) Head. It's Sphinx.

They drove one-third of a mile, instead of walking, but they claim that they hiked for miles. They have to lie and gaslight in an effort to hide their obvious laziness.

Standing underneath the small waterfall, Will says it feels like a shower. How would Will know? When was the last time he took a shower?
Ugh don’t say that he will have to “prove the trolls wrong” and film himself in the shower again🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
so many rude people at the clifts when superstar will was there, they should have shut the place down and gave it all to will and dawn to make the quality content they always to delivery . how dare families go out and have a good time, talk and enjoy their day, instead of trying to be a know it all like will.

he is the KING of boring ass videos. "if you can sell ice in Haiti's you doing pretty good right" William grace 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Will, this is my best effort at a reality check, attempted with good intentions. Stop & think about your reality here. You cannot begin to look at things realistically if you are oblivious to the Truth, AND YOU ARE! You have immersed yourself in this made up reality THAT IS NOT REAL! That is called fantasy & it will not last! The reality is you are a very unimpressive guy with no special skills or knowledge to offer, who cannot even properly articulate information in a meaningful way or pronounce words correctly. And the initial appearance of humility about you quickly fades with the insulting manner in which you lie to folks time and again about what you promise to deliver & then bask in your delusional oblivion to the affects of those lies by only allowing those who give you accolades to have a voice. Put simply, as it deserves to be put, you are trying to make a living by having people watch you eat White Castle hamburgers; REALLY? Trust me, when the camera comes in for a closeup of that food going in your mouth, your personal hygiene issues will kill most peoples appetite. And finally, regardless of what they are, your wife has issues that make her very vulnerable, easy to control, and thus subject to your manipulation AND YOU KNOW IT! You are exploiting her and you are being despised in growing numbers for it. If you continue this charade, & hurt her in the process, you will not be able to show your face anywhere in town. People have no mercy on those who use, manipulate, & deceive good folks in this world & you will be worse off than if you had just put in an honest days work and lived the simple life like most folks on the street where you live. You are nothing more than they are and this reality will come to call upon you!! I’m done!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Will, people are not hiking at Hawking Hills. They're walking. (Will thinks any kind of movement is hiking.) Will's breathing is really heavy compared to the his level of exertion.
You are correct it is walking. I can not believe how difficult even walking has gotten for these two. I now see why they don’t hike anymore. Will is forever telling people that viewers don’t watch hiking videos, huh? He is such a dumbass. Most people found his channel looking for hiking videos in the smokies. The only positive thing from the video was seeing Dawn moving. If she does indeed have Covid again walking will help her keep her lungs open. I guess we will see on their next live if Willy has allergies now to🙄

Maybe I pay too much attention…MAYBE I’m wrong…on a live a few days ago did he not say he was #9 in the cheeseburger eating contest, now he is saying he was #8? I don’t think either is anything to brag about…I hope he posts a video of it. I need a new profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I pay too much attention…MAYBE I’m wrong…on a live a few days ago did he not say he was #9 in the cheeseburger eating contest, now he is saying he was #8? I don’t think either is anything to brag about…I hope he posts a video of it. I need a new profile pic.
I only heard him say number eight, however he did say several times that he was better than average but then he said he took number eight out of 16. That means you’re average not better than average because that means you’re in the middle of the pack

• Heart
So good old willy hit 75k, will we get a big ole salabration live? Will he send out a big ole magnet to his susscribers like he did for 50k?

• Sick
Whitehead Willie, The fact that you claim that you spend all day working on the garbage that you produce for YouTube just emphasizes the fact that you are a simpleminded imbecile. The only way you can spend all day is if you take 1 hour to film, 1 hour to edit and 10 hours to ban people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Whitehead Willie, The fact that you claim that you spend all day working on the garbage that you produce for YouTube just emphasizes the fact that you are a simpleminded imbecile. The only way you can spend all day is if you take 1 hour to film, 1 hour to edit and 10 hours to ban people.
....and the other 12 hours eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a guy with over 70,000 "suscribers", you'd think that he would have more momentum. It sure seems like he is taking a long time getting from 70K to 75K. It feels like YITS is sputtering out.

Reactions: 7
For a guy with over 70,000 "suscribers", you'd think that he would have more momentum. It sure seems like he is taking a long time getting from 70K to 75K. It feels like YITS is sputtering out.
Will's channel is like a brick and mortar business that's being overtaken by online business and doesn't realize it until it's too late. He's the Sears of YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
According to Will, Bucees in Sevierville has “went” vertical. And when it’s finished, it will be “the world’s largest convenience store in the world.“ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He has all these videos he claimed to make in Ohio and Michigan and he releases a damn Bucees video 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.