xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, this is the start of Chris being her Carer. Why does she always need a man to “look after her”? She’s incredibly needy & self-absorbed, then wonders why they all do a runner! Get out quickly Chris, you’ll be wiping her arse next! 🙄
Yet she wants all of her viewers to think she’s such an independent girl boss. Poor Amelia had a sob so they couldn’t go to the cinema. If someone had cancelled on her like that she would be straight on the vlog bashing them and saying how gutted she was.

Her engagement is shocking but not surprising considering she hardly bothers to reply or interact with anyone that leaves her a comment.. she must be too busy!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s had fillers in her top lip. it looks much plumper and I’m sure she’s floated the idea before

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s going on holiday with Chris at the end of the month lol! This ‘work trip’ looks like such hard work, the girl deserves a proper holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Defs been some sort of argument with Lauren, neither of them wished the other happy birthday over the past week and they don't like each others posts.

• Wow
Lauren used to do the annual Alton towers trip too but there was no word of her this year. I'm convinced they had a fall out previously too, I'm pretty sure they werent following each other, but then Lauren popped up randomly again.
Never enjoyed their joint vlogs, just a really unfunny double act. They thought they were hilarious though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you mean 30k? I don't see 60k on any account.
All together. She has 30k on YouTube , almost 19k on IG, almost 8 on twitter and 3 on FB. Very tiny. Those aren’t influencer numbers. She also doesn’t seem to want to grow her following. She does absolutely nothing to increase it.

Reactions: 1
All together. She has 30k on YouTube , almost 19k on IG, almost 8 on twitter and 3 on FB. Very tiny. Those aren’t influencer numbers. She also doesn’t seem to want to grow her following. She does absolutely nothing to increase it.
[/QUOTE]
And how many of those overlap, I wonder! I follow on YouTube, insta and Twitter! She is a small fish In an ever growing pond. I dont get how she pulls off these "press trips"!

The fact she doesn’t even bother to respond to people that try and engage with her bugs me! Lol at her insta story ‘ we only had 40 minutes to get ready!!’ I don’t know about you guys but it takes me about 10 mins on holiday.

She charges £550 per sponsored post on her blog -

“I am DA 42 (I think) and I charge £550 per blog post. This covers my time, my photographer and my influence.

Examples of posts I produce on xameliax: https://www.xameliax.com/havana-city-guide/

My rates change per post depending on the package I’m offering - Instagram, YouTube etc - but I don’t adjust my rates when my DA changes because the effort and quality remain the same. I also dont show ads on my site at a revenue sacrifice but to improve user experience so that does reflect in my pricing”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She charges £550 per sponsored post on her blog -

“I am DA 42 (I think) and I charge £550 per blog post. This covers my time, my photographer and my influence.

Examples of posts I produce on xameliax: https://www.xameliax.com/havana-city-guide/

My rates change per post depending on the package I’m offering - Instagram, YouTube etc - but I don’t adjust my rates when my DA changes because the effort and quality remain the same. I also dont show ads on my site at a revenue sacrifice but to improve user experience so that does reflect in my pricing”
What does DA 42 mean?

DA is the search engine ranking score. The closer to 100 the better your blog comes out in search engines. That's as much as I know...which is very little.

Where did you get that info about how much she charges for posts ? X

Reactions: 2
550! Not worth it. She charges for the photographer? I thought she was her own photographer or her BF at the moment. So she lies? Good business practice 🙄

• Wow
What does DA 42 mean?
DA stands for domain authority. Basically it’s your search engine rank so the better you are at SEO etc the more you can improve your score. The closer to 100 the better. A score of 42 is actually quite good however unless her SEO skills are out of this world I’m struggling to see how she’s got that score with what she puts on her blog these days.

DA stands for domain authority. Basically it’s your search engine rank so the better you are at SEO etc the more you can improve your score. The closer to 100 the better. A score of 42 is actually quite good however unless her SEO skills are out of this world I’m struggling to see how she’s got that score with what she puts on her blog these days.
Ah I see! Thanks for explaining.

Yeh that seems high for her. If I was someone interested in using her, I would be clicking on the example blog she has included ( which is very very long) and then instantly searching for someone else. Her huge blog post has 0 comments.

Looks like she’s been too lazy to do a vlog again this week

Reactions: 2
Arrogant post about how she can't believe this is her job. Us neither, considering all the above

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope she doesn’t try and convince us how hard this trip was work wise. She’s shown us it’s been sunbathing, boat trips and some yoga..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Amelia's only home 5 minutes and she's already on the beg. This time, she wants recommendations for in-shower moisturizers. Just Google it Amelia! Or make a decision based on all the free skin care crap brands have sent you In the past. Oh no, wait, you'd have to actually pay for that. Hopefully the "recommendations" will be kindly gifted soon! 👍🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.