xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Twitter page is getting very few likes and engagement since she basically told people she wouldn't bother replying to then. Nice move Amelia.

Reactions: 3
she just comes across so entitled. Someone has messaged asking to collab (which is how she makes her money supposedly is it not?) And her first response is defensive and rude. So what they spelt your name wrong? Just reply with engagement first then politely tell them. She thinks shes important, when shes no more important than the rest of us. At the end of the day her Twitter sucks, her Instagram is narcissistic and vain and her YouTube is her all lonesome in the house waiting for her current boyfriend to get home to do a food shop. She should be grateful people even comment! Really annoys me..lol 20190519_175529.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
she just comes across so entitled. Someone has messaged asking to collab (which is how she makes her money supposedly is it not?) And her first response is defensive and rude. So what they spelt your name wrong? Just reply with engagement first then politely tell them. She thinks shes important, when shes no more important than the rest of us. At the end of the day her Twitter sucks, her Instagram is narcissistic and vain and her YouTube is her all lonesome in the house waiting for her current boyfriend to get home to do a food shop. She should be grateful people even comment! Really annoys me..lol View attachment 18080
Wow she really is so bloody rude.

Reactions: 4
she just comes across so entitled. Someone has messaged asking to collab (which is how she makes her money supposedly is it not?) And her first response is defensive and rude. So what they spelt your name wrong? Just reply with engagement first then politely tell them. She thinks shes important, when shes no more important than the rest of us. At the end of the day her Twitter sucks, her Instagram is narcissistic and vain and her YouTube is her all lonesome in the house waiting for her current boyfriend to get home to do a food shop. She should be grateful people even comment! Really annoys me..lol View attachment 18080
Her usual passive aggressive self I see!!

She used the phrase ‘holibobs’ in her latest Instagram post. Imbecile.

• Haha
She used the phrase ‘holibobs’ in her latest Instagram post. Imbecile.

No #gifted on the trip either on that new Instagram pic.. I am sure if you've taken photos in your gifted outfit on a gifted holiday in your gifted sunglasses, you have to put gifted on each element not just what you're wearing but also WHERE YOU ARE!

Reactions: 5
Someone has already called her out on it....glad to see she's already written a patronising/rude response. She needs to look at herself and how she engages with her followers as without them she wouldn't be anywhere!

• Wow
The fact that the resort for the gifted trip is tagged in the location means that latest photo on Instagram should definitely mention that the holiday is gifted. The swimwear should be marked as ad but it should also be made clear it was shot on a gifted trip, of which no mention is made in the post. I don’t understand how she keeps getting away with this.

Reactions: 2
She obviously thinks she's above the law and doesn't hold herself responsible for anything. She needs to get off her bloody high horse the stupid bint 🤬

• Angry
She’s so quick to jump on board the I’m being trolled etc yet the way she responds to people is just awful.

• Angry
She’s so quick to jump on board the I’m being trolled etc yet the way she responds to people is just awful.
She obviously cannot distinguish between criticism, hate, bullying and trolling. Everyone who doesn't praise her is labelled a troll at this point. So I suppose in her mind her rude answers are justfied.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
White feather fortune have just posted on insta, it obvs reminded her that she needs to keep up with the fake account

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.