xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is done for free by a stylist at some hair salons that she always bangs on about. She doesn’t even have to pay for that! She was on about how she sold a go-pro on eBay recently to get some money. She also said she could afford to save but she likes going out and drinking cocktails 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Another day, another defiant message on her Instagram story about how she won’t let the haters win.

She should be thanking us really - if we didn’t all think she was an idiot sandwich she wouldn’t have any content!

So only a few hours ago she was saying how skint she is and then now she’s bought herself st tropes tanning water (about £20), fancy pasta from Sainsbury’s(!) and a bottle of white... also where is Chris ?

Reactions: 1
Then does her usual begging. This time that ridiculously overpriced pasta subscription that she expected us to believe she would ever pay for. I hope they don't send her anything

Reactions: 3
So only a few hours ago she was saying how skint she is and then now she’s bought herself st tropes tanning water (about £20), fancy pasta from Sainsbury’s(!) and a bottle of white... also where is Chris ?
During her live, she said he's away for work. She also said she's had to sell stuff on eBay for extra money and about complaining how she's broke. Then proceeds to go out and spend money on overpriced things.

She could also just get a job. Or at least do her self-selected work, i.e. make videos regularly and create actual blogposts more than once in a blue moon. It's ok to want stuff. It's just weird to whine to your audience that the content you don't create for them doesn't make you well-off.

Firstly where does a live go, once it’s finished? Doesn’t it stay somewhere so you can watch it afterwards?

And secondly if you’re that broke then what kind of BF doesn’t transfer some cash to you?
My man would DIE to see me with no money, I think he’d rather have no money himself than see me without.
Mind you - *cough* we have fulltime jobs so we don’t actually get broke and certainly don’t complain about it to thousands (okay- I mean 20) people online *cringe*

She could also just get a job. Or at least do her self-selected work, i.e. make videos regularly and create actual blogposts more than once in a blue moon. It's ok to want stuff. It's just weird to whine to your audience that the content you don't create for them doesn't make you well-off.

Agree. If her job is to be an INFLUENZA then shouldn’t she post some content •somewhere• so that she could potentially actually EARN some money?

Why the F doesn’t she go out and get a job? She’s SOOO irrelevant online and I refuse she’s making anything but a few hundreds here and there now-a days !!

YT, Instagram, etc, etc are the lazy persons' way to make money. It is NOT and never will be a job, it's a hobby/pastime and IMO should be treated as such. I refuse to pay a single penny in donations, patreon and whatever other scheme people concoct to earn money. It is nothing more than begging. Noone forces anyone to choose to put "content" out - it's a choice to do it and therefore does not deem paying for. All these influencers, including Amelia, are beyond a joke now with their pathetic behaviour - so much so that I have stopped watching most of them as their morality disgusts me. I am a mum of 2, I am a Director of my own Company and work bleeping damn hard (excuse language) to bring home a decent salary, have a nice house and nice car and idiots like Amelia think she is some sort of over achieving "Boss babe". duck right off with your begging Amelia - duck right off. Get a goddam job like the rest of us. God, she makes me soooo bloody mad. Sorry for moaning but she infuriates me with herconstant pity party attitude.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
YT, Instagram, etc, etc are the lazy persons' way to make money. It is NOT and never will be a job, it's a hobby/pastime and IMO should be treated as such. I refuse to pay a single penny in donations, patreon and whatever other scheme people concoct to earn money. It is nothing more than begging. Noone forces anyone to choose to put "content" out - it's a choice to do it and therefore does not deem paying for. All these influencers, including Amelia, are beyond a joke now with their pathetic behaviour - so much so that I have stopped watching most of them as their morality disgusts me. I am a mum of 2, I am a Director of my own Company and work bleeping damn hard (excuse language) to bring home a decent salary, have a nice house and nice car and idiots like Amelia think she is some sort of over achieving "Boss babe". duck right off with your begging Amelia - duck right off. Get a goddam job like the rest of us. God, she makes me soooo bloody mad. Sorry for moaning but she infuriates me with herconstant pity party attitude.
I have to disagree about it being a lazy way to make money though I get why Amelia and similar ‘influencers’ make it appear that way. With regular content it is just as much work as any other job but people like Amelia give it a bad name. I’m not ashamed to say I have a blog and I work bloody hard on it but I also have a job outside of that which is really what Amelia would benefit from.

I get the feeling Amelia’s version of skint isn’t the same as mine when she can still afford luxury products!

I joined both lives today...2pm one maxed 26 viewers and tonight's 7.30 prime time peaked at 20! Shes not got the reach she needs to sustain this full time, surely?

Reactions: 3
Xameliax #2 passive aggressive, condescending & snappy, it’s the only way to “protect my happy”

Reactions: 11
New Thread suggestion - Amelia is a lazy witch, thinks selling BFTD tat will make her rich.

The St. Tropez face tanner has made her look orange like an oompa loompa. Also, she's using the tiniest "affiliate link" disclosure possible.
Screenshot_20190622-083314_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190622-083236_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.