Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
HEy tEaM!!!

I haven’t posted here in a while but I want you all to know this isn’t my full time job..
I post here because I enjoy it not because I’m paid to do it,
So if I decide to take a few days off from posting here I don’t need to explain myself, but I will anyway in my usual patronising, condescending sing song tone pretending like I’m not bothered when I’m so obviously bothered....

However team!!
if you sign up to my paw-trion you can see me moaning about having no money, doing pottery painting and of course, talking to the “doggo”
and you can place bets on when my boyfriend might dump me 😐

Thank you to the majority of you that understand and respect my choices. And the rest of you.. bugger off

Xoohmeliax

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
We are making a new thread - are there any name suggestions for it?

‘XameliaX- Cup half empty & Lips very full kinda gal’ [emoji2372]

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Monamayfair5

Hi everyone I'm a newbie here but after reading for a few weeks and following xax for a few years I feel I need to speak up. Firstly I was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago (and still have it) and her latest story on how she's giving her amazing friend these cancer Eyelashes, really rubbed me the wrong way. I've had friends like amelia who only want to use your cancer as a means to promote how selfless they are but never do anything nice for you privately... and let me tell you - we see through that BS, why advertise a gift like that? It comes across very grief-touristy. Secondly a few years ago I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis - a chronic infection in the bladder, mine was caused by radiation but lots are other things can cause it too. So being a fan of her vlogs at the time I thought I'd reach out on Instagram to tell her about the rare condition, thinking she might actually have it given her frequent infections. The response I had was so incredibly rude, almost to the point of patronising, she knew her own body thank you very much and its a uti but thanks for the suggestion sort of thing. I was so shocked I unfollowed immediately, there is such an amazing community of girls with chronic cystitis on Instagram I could not understand her need to patronise and downplay us! She came across as very self important and dismissive. And just to quickly mention as someone who's doing their PhD in psychology, don't worry her course will not get her a genuine counselling job, only one on Instagram where she'll undoubtedly charge a fortune ! Xxx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Monamayfair5

This sort of thing really really annoys me, because of my cancer I've been actually admitted to hospital about 100 times in the last 2 years and I'm not exaggerating. I'm absolutely 100% for people spreading awareness of early cancer detection but I had to go and get a test for an abnormal smear and most certainly did not post a photo of my bracelet and how for what was a few hour test. It's actually insulting to myself and the people I know who dread being admitted to hospital because it means we have an infection or something very serious and we will likely be there for days. It's incredibly insulting to those of us who are genuinely ill to brag about being in hospital as though it's something to use for attention, when in reality it's a horrible place to be ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Brownhair

YT, Instagram, etc, etc are the lazy persons' way to make money. It is NOT and never will be a job, it's a hobby/pastime and IMO should be treated as such. I refuse to pay a single penny in donations, patreon and whatever other scheme people concoct to earn money. It is nothing more than begging. Noone forces anyone to choose to put "content" out - it's a choice to do it and therefore does not deem paying for. All these influencers, including Amelia, are beyond a joke now with their pathetic behaviour - so much so that I have stopped watching most of them as their morality disgusts me. I am a mum of 2, I am a Director of my own Company and work fucking damn hard (excuse language) to bring home a decent salary, have a nice house and nice car and idiots like Amelia think she is some sort of over achieving "Boss babe". Fuck right off with your begging Amelia - fuck right off. Get a goddam job like the rest of us. God, she makes me soooo bloody mad. Sorry for moaning but she infuriates me with herconstant pity party attitude.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

BrightandClear

[emoji3544] I went on a bit of a rant, but her last post annoyed me so much.

I can’t take the moaning and constant whining anymore. I unfollowed her. And let’s be clear there might be some trolls in the comments but most people are actually offering constructive criticism! People are entitled to their opinions, sometimes it’s almost as if she wants to live in a fairy tale where everybody loves one another and never questions themselves, what’s around them, and what they are subjected to... god forbid someone uses critical thinking [emoji2362]

She bangs on constantly about the haters and the trolls, and ends up making a bunch of T-shirts about them. She probably sees it as empowering, but to me it’s just feeding the drama she’s trying to create around it. She’s getting stuck in this narrative where she’s always portraying herself as the victim and never holds herself accountable for anything.
It’s ok to mess up, and fessing up to it takes guts. I think it would make her a lot more endearing and relatable if she did. Right now her instagram is a giant justification for everything she does: time off, vacations, ...
Here’s my advice for her: You do you, girl! And if you get called out for something maybe reflect a little on it before posting a passive-aggressive response.

As for the trolls, sadly it’s also part of the job she chose. And no, it does not make it ok for people to hate on her for no reason, but right now it is what it is. To be extremely pragmatic she either accepts it and tries to live with it, which she can do while advocating against cyber bullying. Lots of influencers do, without going on about it every minute of every day! Or if she can’t, it might be in her best interest to move on to another gig.

I strongly believe she would benefit from going back to a more settled 9 to 5 job.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'm sure it's not an actual degree. Really😂😂😂. Nah, it's some shit certificate. I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than take advice or counselling from her😋
Not quite “open university”.... more “slightly ajar classes” 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Zesa

She has just called the vlog "protecting my happy" 🤦‍♀️
Ugh. She really went there, didn't she?
Look, I get it. Being criticised sucks. Being under scrutiny from a bunch of strangers sucks. Having people comment on lip fillers you thought you could sneak by sucks. Finding a thread of people who feel the need to vent because they find you so annoying must suck, too! The thing is, if you expect people to watch your private life, or whatever you are willing to disclose of it, be prepared for them to comment on the aspects you disclosed. Don't get mad because you disclosed some things unwittingly! Also, don't expect people to go by your double standards: don't invite and welcome opinions if they are praise unless you can also handle criticism. And I do mean criticism, not bullying, no one should accept that. Amelia gets criticism certainly (especially here), but I don't see any bullying. She needs thicker skin or should get a different job. There's no point in keeping a job that constantly vexes her, nor is there a point in trying to change the internet. And the way she condescends to people asking questions, brushes off even gentle criticism, and routinely fails to properly acknowledge what people did for her is also not indicative of what she expects from others.
I am sorry she's having a meltdown, I get that she's feeling bad and somehow thinks she's been treated quite unfairly. Her "happy" has clearly turned rather unhappy already. I have no desire to see her miserable, but I also do not believe that anyone should cater to her antics. I sincerely hope she finds a more reasonable way to cope in the future.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Xameliax #2 passive aggressive, condescending & snappy, it’s the only way to “protect my happy”

Reactions: 11

KeepOnKeepingUp

Long time lurker - and have always wondered, what does she actually do, like daily? Yes, emails in bed and then what? I actually cannot see how someone can stay financially stable in her situation (more of a curiosity than a critique I guess). Doesn't realise how lucky and privileged she is. Not very relatable at all. And I must say, I have been following since she was with Joe and in the last year she has become a 'bandwagoner' to the max - body positive movement, mental health and wellbeing, PODCASTS huh!?

Sidebar, I would also love to know what's happened between her and loseitlikeLauren. I could genuinely relate to Lauren and a lot of her struggles, she also seems like a very tolerant person. Hmmmmmm :unsure:

BrightandClear

This comment on the latest bloom post is everything! I believe we would all love nothing more than to see who’s behind this team [emoji23][emoji23] it’s so well worded and innocent sounding I dare her to find a passive aggressive response to this one...

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Self care is absolutely, very important. If I didn't take the time to do so, I would go mad! I think the thing with Amelia is, self care is all she ever seems to do!! Whether its painting pots, painting nails, getting her hair done, spa days, afternoon tea, "press trips", theatre trips (all gifted, of course) and then, bangs on about needing "self care", it can rub people up the wrong way. People who work ungodly hours, people who dont feel they get enough time with their own children, never mind time to themselves, people who are doing jobs that actually make a difference in some way. Not reviewing the latest mascara or primark haul and then calling it hard work!!
I think Amelia has only ever had to please herself, shes so out of touch with the real world

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Who’s seen Amelia’s latest insta stories? She’s talking about a new astrology expert for her ‘magazine’ the experts are called White Feather Fortune, I found them on insta and it’s a brand new account with only 2 posts. Who thinks Amelia is behind that account because I do?!
4ABF235F-E0F3-4B27-ADEC-8558A9E8C518.jpeg

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
What is she actually taking a break from?? Her entire 'job' is to produce a weekly vlog of her doing absolutely nothing and then moaning about it.

But she's be taking break from that. I didn't think boss lady could do any less work, but here we are.

Reactions: 10

Sara_M

VIP Member
Amelia's only home 5 minutes and she's already on the beg. This time, she wants recommendations for in-shower moisturizers. Just Google it Amelia! Or make a decision based on all the free skin care crap brands have sent you In the past. Oh no, wait, you'd have to actually pay for that. Hopefully the "recommendations" will be kindly gifted soon! 👍🏻

• Angry

Sara_M

VIP Member
So, in response to Amelia's post about being excited for the tshirt, bloom from the darkness has posted "we're super excited too x.amelia.x"
Wtf! bloom from the darkness is Amelia!! She is literally just commenting back to herself

• Haha
  • Wow

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
busy doing fuck all. how do these people make money? why would any company send them free stuff, sponsor them, or most ridiculous of all, pay for them to have a holiday!!!!

seriously these bloggers do absolutely nothing. most other people go to work and do all the crap they claim is work on top of their full time job and other responsibilities - family, work, mortgages, pets, friends, babies, gym... I could go on.

and what is hey team and why does she say we when she means me or I?
why is she claiming she is the agony aunt in her own newsletter as if she is a different person? I am so confused

• Heart
  • Haha

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see the awesome tropical content! Perhaps a 2 minute voiceover vlog and a shot of her next to the pool.

Also I downloaded her ‘magazine’ and it’s awful. She hasn’t even done it in a nice format it’s literally just huge chunks of text, big pics then small pics, right aligned then centre then right again. Really ugly looking. Also this bit is hilarious.. ‘our resident agony aunt Amelia’ .followed by... ‘Content sponsored by bloom’

YOU ARE AMELIA AND YOU ARE BLOOM!!

Attachments

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Tattle is such a breeding ground for negativity. I don’t understand how people take pleasure in it 😢
Depends how you look at it. You see it as a breeding ground for negativity. I see it as a way of being able to speak the truth without being censored by spoilt, greedy, selfish Instagramers and youtubers, who would rather you didnt know how little they do and how much they have handed to them on a plate.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
HEY TEAM!!! (Only those of you who pay me 10 pounds and above 😎)
I’m changing her name to Xanax-Amelia-Xanax
I’m not saying she needs it,
Not her, us, we need it for following this shite.

I’m still TOTALLY here for the passive aggressive social media shade and inevitable dumping 😈
5B201CDB-439A-42CC-9AF3-8255CB04E5AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart