xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now for suncream... seriously stop trying to make out you're not begging for an endorsement!!!!! Or it's called Google like the rest of us use.

Reactions: 5
How, with all her press trips, does she not know of a suncream that wont break her out in spots. She's full of it! Just wanting a little delivery before her holiday next week!

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe how few of her instagram stories from the last trip were marked as gifted. Every single story featuring the trip, resort, activities etc should have been marked. It was often only one story a day. The girl needs reporting!

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe how few of her instagram stories from the last trip were marked as gifted. Every single story featuring the trip, resort, activities etc should have been marked. It was often only one story a day. The girl needs reporting!
And this is her full time job! She has no excuse!

Reactions: 2
Maybe they saw how miserable she is in vlogs and decided to drop her. Wonder if they will be using someone else or stopping it altogether. If the nights are fully booked then it’s deff cheeky to be inviting your bf and friends

Reactions: 6
I heard from a former Patreon supporter of hers that Amelia now blocks most of her Patreon content for those Patreons who don't quite pay enough. Very strange, if that's true. And the shoutout to her Patreons that she once so proudly announced also seems to have disappered without notice from under her videos at some point.
I will admit that I felt for her when she was at her mental health low a while ago. But currently, I find her quite insufferable. For some reason, I particularly dislike the fake upbeat intro that she now always does ("If you like my face... stick around for a while"). At the same time, I have the sneaking feeling that she is not quite so well as she pretends to be, so I find her displays of "happiness" and "inner strength" a bit uncanny. I may be wrong though.

It used to be minimum of £1 when she first started now she’s put it as £5, which is quite a ridiculous cost for an extra video or private chat a month. She should not be asking for that much money when they get nothing back. I’d be interested to know just how many people she’s pledging herself :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I personally think she just wants to get married and have kids so will settle with anyone that she can get and that secretly gets her down. Which is understandable but at the same time being with any bloke you can find won’t maks you properly happy

Reactions: 4
Apparently at £5 per month, she still blocks some content, which is only open for Patreons who pledge £10 or more. I wonder who gives her that type of money.

• Wow
Apparently at £5 per month, she still blocks some content, which is only open for Patreons who pledge £10 or more. I wonder who gives her that type of money.
And what content... surely those still subscribed on patreon are people who have forgotten and not noticing the money going out.

Reactions: 3
Even at £5 a month that is ridiculous for her content!! Netflix and NowTV don't even charge £10 a month!

I heard from a former Patreon supporter of hers that Amelia now blocks most of her Patreon content for those Patreons who don't quite pay enough. Very strange, if that's true. And the shoutout to her Patreons that she once so proudly announced also seems to have disappered without notice from under her videos at some point.
I will admit that I felt for her when she was at her mental health low a while ago. But currently, I find her quite insufferable. For some reason, I particularly dislike the fake upbeat intro that she now always does ("If you like my face... stick around for a while"). At the same time, I have the sneaking feeling that she is not quite so well as she pretends to be, so I find her displays of "happiness" and "inner strength" a bit uncanny. I may be wrong though.
I've always found that rehearsed intro cringeworthy!!

Reactions: 1
The rehearsed into is so so cringe. Now her latest story is moaning people don't like her nature photos. Wow.

Do brands etc monitor "likes" on pics? I've no idea what way it works but, I'm wondering if the reason she is practically begging for likes, is because the people who gifted the trip will be checking?!

Reactions: 2
Yes I think they do. Brogan said on her vlog she has to send reports of what she’s posted. Why does she tag herself in her pics?

Look at the the way the latest aff link is written. Genuinely couldn't see it to start with. She is a disgrace, so so sneaky

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.