xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious - how can you make money off a blog - and the you tube channel to get all these free holidays?

I think the "big contract" was bumble queen bee too. I assume that was some kind of salaried role, but what else is bringing in a payday?

Reactions: 3
Canā€™t wait to see how hard sheā€™s ā€˜workingā€™ in the 2 minute vlog she produces.

I'm curious - how can you make money off a blog - and the you tube channel to get all these free holidays?

I think the "big contract" was bumble queen bee too. I assume that was some kind of salaried role, but what else is bringing in a payday?
Ooo probably is bumble. It did surprise me the amount of free events they organise with her.

Where has she mentioned that she has lost a big contract ?
I think Bumble have a Queen Bee in all major cities to promote their free dating events etc and she just happened to be the Birmingham one! Probably because she was the only blogger in the area using Bumble

Reactions: 4
sometimes u can't get over horrible relationships. I think if you are in a new relationship though, its best not to bring the past forward with u if u can help it. its not like u get over it but u put it in context and hope for the best

Reactions: 2
sometimes u can't get over horrible relationships. I think if you are in a new relationship though, its best not to bring the past forward with u if u can help it. its not like u get over it but u put it in context and hope for the best
I could understand it was something really really bad, but so many people get cheated on. (Not saying itā€™s not bad though- Ive been 3 times but I donā€™t still talk/think about it)

Reactions: 1
yes I am agreeing. No offence to you meant. I am so sorry you have been cheated on. Me too and it really really hurts.
I don't think either of us want to be victims though. I have taken time to get through things in the sense I have been more cautious and more sensitive, but I try not to play it forward. I don't want to be paranoid, angry or really talk about it with future partners. Best thing to do is to move forward with an open heart and to keep it classy.
Watching Dr Foster didn't bother me anyway!!!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d understand it if sheā€™d been heartbroken & pining for Joe for four years but how many ā€œrelationships ā€œ has she had since? More than Iā€™ve had hot dinners! šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
On a side note, isn't she meant to out #gifted or #giftedtrip on basically all photos while shes away as everything shes experiencing is gifted? I dont understand how once or twice a day she is allowed to pop gifted it white font on a pale background and think shes following ASA guidelines?

Hi
On a side note, isn't she meant to out #gifted or #giftedtrip on basically all photos while shes away as everything shes experiencing is gifted? I dont understand how once or twice a day she is allowed to pop gifted it white font on a pale background and think shes following ASA guidelines?
I thought the same thing. Iā€™m sure itā€™s needed on every single post, not just as and when she feels

All she's been posting on insta is how 'hard' her day is while sunbathing - so being pretty honest that she's doing nothing. Can't wait to hear how hard it was and how she will.play it up when she gets back

• Wow
All she's been posting on insta is how 'hard' her day is while sunbathing - so being pretty honest that she's doing nothing. Can't wait to hear how hard it was and how she will.play it up when she gets back
She'll be ill when she gets back, she always isšŸ™„

• Haha
60k subs Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and she gets free trips. How??? How with such little following does she get sponsored content? I wouldnā€™t pay her to sell my brand. Not with only 18k Instagram followers. If her social channels are that tiny her monthly blog views has got to be smaller. Baffled.

• Wow
60k subs Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and she gets free trips. How??? How with such little following does she get sponsored content? I wouldnā€™t pay her to sell my brand. Not with only 18k Instagram followers. If her social channels are that tiny her monthly blog views has got to be smaller. Baffled.
I only came across a few years ago because I was looking for long hair victory rolls tutorial, and she did one. Not sure I'd have found the vlogs otherwise. Curiosity got me though, can't help myself.

Hello again everyone! Long time no see ;) I opened Tapatalk to have a look at what my favourite ā€œbloggerā€ was up to and boy did she not disappoint. Building on what @wittyusername was saying. I donā€™t get it either, there is no way we would shell out that kind of money or free trips for someone with as little engagement as she has. I work with micro influencers (from 10K to 25K followers on Instagram) a lot, and itā€™s usually because they have a tight-knit community and their engagement is off the charts. It is way more profitable than some of the bigger ones, and people are more trusting. But she does not even have that! Her community is extremely small and her constant moaning does not make her relatable in any way. Thereā€™s a useful tool called Hype Auditor, it allows to gage the ā€œinfluenceā€ by looking at engagement, followers countries, itā€™s basically an evolution of social blade. When you have a look at hers, the engagement rate is around 1,89% , for about 18K followers. Given her number of followers, Itā€™s nowhere where it should be. It should be at least between 3,5% and 4% . Hers is extremely poor.

Do you mean 30k? I don't see 60k on any account.

Reactions: 1
Looks like new lodger Chris is getting the ā€œboyfriendā€ treatment now........
ā€œChris came home and I was sobbing my eyes out so we cancelled avengers obviously, heā€™d booked advanced tickets to go but ME ME ME MEā€
ā€œChris has been looking after meā€

If he wasnā€™t in need of a place to stay heā€™s be gone šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like new lodger Chris is getting the ā€œboyfriendā€ treatment now........
ā€œChris came home and I was sobbing my eyes out so we cancelled avengers obviously, heā€™d booked advanced tickets to go but ME ME ME MEā€
ā€œChris has been looking after meā€

If he wasnā€™t in need of a place to stay heā€™s be gone šŸ˜‚
Yep, this is the start of Chris being her Carer. Why does she always need a man to ā€œlook after herā€? Sheā€™s incredibly needy & self-absorbed, then wonders why they all do a runner! Get out quickly Chris, youā€™ll be wiping her arse next! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.