xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the one she asked for free champagne instead of milk And cookies. She’s deff getting something from it to post that many times

Reactions: 3
HEy tEaM!!!

I haven’t posted here in a while but I want you all to know this isn’t my full time job..
I post here because I enjoy it not because I’m paid to do it,
So if I decide to take a few days off from posting here I don’t need to explain myself, but I will anyway in my usual patronising, condescending sing song tone pretending like I’m not bothered when I’m so obviously bothered....

However team!!
if you sign up to my paw-trion you can see me moaning about having no money, doing pottery painting and of course, talking to the “doggo”
and you can place bets on when my boyfriend might dump me 😐

Thank you to the majority of you that understand and respect my choices. And the rest of you.. bugger off

Xoohmeliax

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep - she’s in her thirties but has the bedroom of a first year university student. And where was all Chris’s stuff?

Reactions: 5
Omg so happy her speed cleaning video is up, I've been requesting it for ages now. Been hassling her non stop actually. I mean without it I just wouldn't know where to get started.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that needs to be done is to say "Guys, please check out my other Instagram page/website, another project of mine" etc etc and it would be fine. Pretending to show affiliation with "others" and boosting interaction between her own accounts by commenting, is a bit cringe, and keeping up this charade about the "team" is embarrassing. There's not enough content/work/research required on all her content between x amelia x , the bloom thing and the feather horoscope thing to warrant employing a team.... it's enough for 1 person. You wouldn't pay and outsource the work if you are not making much in the first place, and that you can do it yourself. It's the pretend collaboration that gets me! It's okay to admit they are all your projects, it's okay to ask us to follow them. It's not okay to pretend you've built up collaborative relationships as if they are different people. That's akin to buying likes.

Reactions: 8
10 seconds into the vlog ‘I’ve been so busy tapping away all week’ ..’ I usually work on bank holidays’
the dog voice is sickening still

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Perhaps we should all donate her some money to buy cocktails.

On a serious note, have that Francesco group actually got any appointments out of giving her free hair do’s for the past 4ish years ? This time it looked the same just curled.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder which 'big' contract she lost?!
She can't seriously be surprised though!

Reactions: 2
Her 'work trip' is literally just a couple of exercise classes and vlogging, she just said it, so I don't know how she's making out there's any actual work.

Reactions: 3
So Amelia is lying by a pool, reading a book and drinking cocktails. So grateful she is able to create such wonderful "tropical content" for us all. She works so hard.
Guaranteed, she will complain of being run down and will probably have a "water infection" when she gets back. She always seems to end up unwell not long after she gets home. I think it's to justify lying on her arse after a "press trip"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So Amelia is lying by a pool, reading a book and drinking cocktails. So grateful she is able to create such wonderful "tropical content" for us all. She works so hard.
Guaranteed, she will complain of being run down and will probably have a "water infection" when she gets back. She always seems to end up unwell not long after she gets home. I think it's to justify lying on her arse after a "press trip"
She will say she's "exhausted" from her press trip to Antigua and can't wait for her "proper" vacation in Greece with Chris.

On another note, she's been reading the same book for like 6 months already. I think she gets deals or paid to promote the books she "reads".

• Haha
She will say she's "exhausted" from her press trip to Antigua and can't wait for her "proper" vacation in Greece with Chris.

On another note, she's been reading the same book for like 6 months already. I think she gets deals or paid to promote the books she "reads".
She's also going to Japan later on with Chris. I don't think she realises how lucky she is.

• Wow
So Antigua, Greece & Jspan & she begs her subscribers to buy her a cup if coffee??!! 🙄 She really takes the piss doesn’t she? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.