XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she begs for free coffee, how does she not think this is totally cringe and just so utterly embarrassing? Makes a TikTok about sorting colouring pens, calls that work, and then begs for free coffees off people - a gift for how hard she works!! I just CANNOT deal

Reactions: 7
Posts some weird video about how she needs advise on what to do about her legs because she keeps scratching them when stressed. How about......stop?

Reactions: 4
The fact she begs for free coffee, how does she not think this is totally cringe and just so utterly embarrassing? Makes a TikTok about sorting colouring pens, calls that work, and then begs for free coffees off people - a gift for how hard she works!! I just CANNOT deal
Humbly reminding us all again to ENGAGE with her nontent. It’s so scheduled, literally every month she does a story reminding us that “liking and commenting helps her little business out massively”. Alternatively she does the whole “did you know I have written an e-book? and pretends to be all meek and bashful. Yes we bloody know Amelia, the fact is no one wants to buy a bloody e-book from someone who is not suitably qualified. I’d rather buy an actual book off Amazon by someone who is highly educated as a psychologist to get proper help! As for the colouring sheets, I’m not bleeping three years old. I love how her narrative has changed on them though- shes gone from loving intricate designs that require a lot of focus to now saying she’s done simpler ones as that fits more within her supposed ADHD.

As for the Ko-Fi thing- it’s just a bloggers way of bleeping begging isn’t it really? I’d rather give my money to someone homeless and in actual need. Not someone who thinks she’s had a bad day because she bleeping messed up the numbering in her colouring book!

What was with the ball drying as well? bleeping spray then with anti bac and leave them to dry! Talk about making a task longer than it needs to be!
---
Posts some weird video about how she needs advise on what to do about her legs because she keeps scratching them when stressed. How about......stop?
That big sister thing is WEIRD! It was a trend for teenagers like six months ago on TikTok. You’re a 35 year old woman for fucks sake. She tries so hard to be current and it comes over as so pathetic and desperate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah the ball drying was weird. It was sunny yesterday here, give them a spritz and put them in the garden!

Reactions: 1
What the hell is that new reel? So weird. Why is she stroking her legs like that half naked?! Is she hoping to move into Only Fans or something or wants to attract perverts to get her engagement up?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that tiktok of her banging on about how generations bash eachother? I don’t see what she sees at all. She must spend so much time scrolling through comments to even notice this tit. That, or she’s completely making it up.

Has she slipped on her stories trying to flog her baby weaning chart? She’s personalised it as George.

• Haha
I wondered if it was a decoy, surely she isn't that stupid when she's tried to keep his name quiet for so long.....

Funny thing is no one actually cares anyway she just makes it mildly interesting because everything else about her is so boring 🥱

Reactions: 3
Funny thing is no one actually cares anyway she just makes it mildly interesting because everything else about her is so boring 🥱
True

when he was banging on the other day about colouring books being scientifically backed to boost mood I was thinking: who honestly has the time to know this tit.

Reactions: 1
True

when he was banging on the other day about colouring books being scientifically backed to boost mood I was thinking: who honestly has the time to know this tit.
She posted something about a breakdown or something? My god she hates being a mum who the hell is she kidding

If she mentions not having time to wash her hair again will someone please remind her to put the bleeping crayons down and do grown up tit like basic hygiene and have a shower!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s updated her bio: Wait for it…….

“Motherhood and mum life for millennials”

Motherhood is mum life you utter tit! And Millennials?! Why the duck is that important? It’s not like a bleeping boomer is going to be chatting tit online about early motherhood!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6