XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she is so pathetic. And the rest says she’s documenting trying to find herself again post baby 😂🙈
She’s so desperate to find whatever content she thinks will make her successful at this and pay the bills. I recall when she was pregnant before he was born saying she wouldn’t just post all about mum things….
I honestly believe she will just move from one niche to the next. She tried gaming not so long ago, now it’s all the baby stuff.. what she needs to do is go back to what made her successful (ish) before - just post normal things that people like to do themselves. Recipes, days out, restaurant / hotel / spa reviews.. make up ans hair recommendations, nails etc. I started following her years ago as I liked her recommendations and suggestions and she was someone I could actually do the things she suggested as she wasn’t a gleam influencer with lots of money and free branded stuff. She’s alienated so many followers with this her “I don’t show anything I do anymore” and being so niche.

Also, guess what I’m a relatively new mum (11 weeks post partum), and I find her mum content so fecking boring. Most of the info she shares I find in the new born and post partum thread on here..
Or guess what I’ll google it or ask another mum I actually know

Reactions: 7
I recall when she was pregnant before he was born saying she wouldn’t just post all about mum things….
Came here to say this. Her pregnancy announcement came with a “don’t worry this won’t change who I am and I’m not going to make this my identity” and then she did not go a single post or story that wasn’t about being pregnant and now it’s just stuff about being a mum. Although she’s making it clear she doesn’t want to be she just failing before the baby and has nothing to ‘find her way back’ to.

I don’t come to the internet and influencers for parenting advice. I always go to other mums at baby groups/ school pick ups. Or better yet, my friends. Didn’t one of her bridesmaids have a baby around a similar time? Yet I don’t recall seeing either of the bridesmaids for some time now.

Reactions: 5
Came here to say this. Her pregnancy announcement came with a “don’t worry this won’t change who I am and I’m not going to make this my identity” and then she did not go a single post or story that wasn’t about being pregnant and now it’s just stuff about being a mum. Although she’s making it clear she doesn’t want to be she just failing before the baby and has nothing to ‘find her way back’ to.

I don’t come to the internet and influencers for parenting advice. I always go to other mums at baby groups/ school pick ups. Or better yet, my friends. Didn’t one of her bridesmaids have a baby around a similar time? Yet I don’t recall seeing either of the bridesmaids for some time now.
that’s the bridesmaid she ousted

I’m. It sure about bridesmaid, but I recall a friend who got pregnant before the wedding and was never seen again…

Are we going to get daily updates of her colouring in? It’s like a child coming home from nursery showing their latest bit of tit for mummy to stick on the fridge before it subtly goes in the bin 😂
---
I see she had another BABY FREE day yesterday.
I know and for 5 hours! I’d never leave my kid for that long, even with my own mum. It’s taking the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a grown woman who is having sleepless nights, can’t wash her hair or shower, in pjs until lunchtime but has plenty of time to do some colouring books! Stop the world I wanna get off now 🤯 priorities have gone out the window here!

This is a grown woman who is having sleepless nights, can’t wash her hair or shower, in pjs until lunchtime but has plenty of time to do some colouring books! Stop the world I wanna get off now 🤯 priorities have gone out the window here!
It’s the fact that she’s so oblivious to it as well. She actually thinks she has it hard.

Reactions: 1
I’m dying! She’s set up a TikTok ESPECIALLY for her colouring in 😂😂

So many questions. Why would I want to watch someone else colour in? Why would I even want to watch ANYONE colour in? Why does she think this is interesting? Just WHY?!

She’s got to be taking the piss now no? This can’t be seriously how she’s spending her days?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So many questions. Why would I want to watch someone else colour in? Why would I even want to watch ANYONE colour in? Why does she think this is interesting? Just WHY?!

She’s got to be taking the piss now no? This can’t be seriously how she’s spending her days?
It’s just another thing on the list that she’ll do for a couple of months and then get bored. Any excuse to just not work and earn her keep

Reactions: 3
Can’t shower but can do colouring 🙈

Imagine having no time to wash but alllll the time to colour in and set up TikTok colouring accounts?! Who the hell would watch such drivel?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another video about needing alone time - she would be so much happier if she got a part time job and paid to put her son into childcare for a little bit.

Reactions: 4
Also it’s so weird what she thinks is interesting content. My husband takes my baby out for a walk or with him to meet a friend for a coffee regularly and gives me time alone… it’s not ground breaking behaviour

I’m. It sure about bridesmaid, but I recall a friend who got pregnant before the wedding and was never seen again…
Ah no not that one. One who was actually a bridesmaid was later pregnant I think a little further along than Amelia but they did a spa day together and she posted once after her friends baby was born but absolutely nothing since. Both actual bridesmaids seem completely absent now.

She looks like she’s been crying in her latest reel? Possibly had a row with Chris because not only does she make him earn the wage and do the housework but now he has to take the baby on a day out alone too. He’s probably in a good position if he wanted her to leave her being a single parent would not be a shock to his system. Her on the other hand….

Ah no not that one. One who was actually a bridesmaid was later pregnant I think a little further along than Amelia but they did a spa day together and she posted once after her friends baby was born but absolutely nothing since. Both actual bridesmaids seem completely absent now.

She looks like she’s been crying in her latest reel? Possibly had a row with Chris because not only does she make him earn the wage and do the housework but now he has to take the baby on a day out alone too. He’s probably in a good position if he wanted her to leave her being a single parent would not be a shock to his system. Her on the other hand….
Ah I see, sorry there’s been so many people she’s fallen out with it’s hard to keep track 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s done a TikTok where she’s talking about staring at attractive people online and trying to work out why they’re so attractive and a few people are saying she’s odd haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4