XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks!! Oh yeah that does look pretty bad! I do prefer it to her weird short spiky blonde thing she had going on that made her look 50+ though. I see she is pretending to have ADHD now as an excuse for being lazy/useless …. How original 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can safely guarantee that no one is saving her reels of spilling sugar in a drawer….

Why does she continue to do this kind of story every month as a humble reminder to us all to comment on her nontent? It’s so desperate!

Reactions: 3
Working in bed, yep that’s a real job!! Jesus imagine if she actually had to drop little man at a child minders or nursery then go to a work place!!

Reactions: 2
Working in bed, yep that’s a real job!! Jesus imagine if she actually had to drop little man at a child minders or nursery then go to a work place!!
shes got the life of Riley hasn’t she. Mum looks after baby whilst she goes to Costa on her own to read a book. So bizarre. Just far far from every other mothers reality

Reactions: 7
My WORD. The arrogance of her giving advice on WORKING PARENTS, parenting, marriage etc who the hell does she think she is?!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she deleted the q+a off her stories?

Ooh Chris has finally seen the light it would seem! Re:the kid not sleeping and them finger pointing about who has it worse.

It’s you Chris, you poor bastard. You 100% have it worse. She has her mum in to look after your kid whilst she fannies about having massages/solo dates that you are paying for! She doesn’t even cook a dinner for you after you get in from a hard days graft where you are paying the mortgage and then expects you to also get up with the kid. Poor fucker must be exhausted.

Find it hilarious that she’s begging for followers so she can be part of their creator program? Thought you were an influencer Amelia? Clearly not!

Reactions: 8
Who has it worse…I’d say the poor git that goes to work everyday!! Not miss entitled xax you do duck all, all day everyday. Laying in bed bleeping about with videos that no one watches isn’t work! It’s a hobby!

Reactions: 7
Usually i’d be on the mum’s side of who has it worse because it IS hard, but amelia doesnt actually mum or work so she isn’t experiencing what majority of mums do.

when i was a SAHM I did everything around the house, and cooked dinner for my husband but was also out and about with my child, seeing friends and going to classes, not staying in my pj’s/bed all day and complaining about how hard I have it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Do you think the pennies dropped with her yet that parenting is for life? Can’t blame your adhd and drop being a mum mate like you have everything and everyone else in your life that you’ve tried and tested for a couple of months, and then get bored! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Do you think the pennies dropped with her yet that parenting is for life? Can’t blame your adhd and drop being a mum mate like you have everything and everyone else in your life that you’ve tried and tested for a couple of months, and then get bored! 😂😂
Does she actually have an ADHD diagnosis? I’m getting really sick of people self diagnosing with it when actually they just want to use it as an excuse for various things that people say they need to work on. If she has been diagnosed fair enough but then what’s she doing to help her ADHD? Routines, medication etc?

Does she actually have an ADHD diagnosis? I’m getting really sick of people self diagnosing with it when actually they just want to use it as an excuse for various things that people say they need to work on. If she has been diagnosed fair enough but then what’s she doing to help her ADHD? Routines, medication etc?
Yeh I believe so yeh but like you say, with her, it’s probably just an excuse to do f’-all and get away with it
---
Who has it worse…I’d say the poor git that goes to work everyday!! Not miss entitled xax you do duck all, all day everyday. Laying in bed bleeping about with videos that no one watches isn’t work! It’s a hobby!
yet somehow aswell she finds time to play on the sims

Last edited:
The Q&As have come down but she was dishing out advice (granted, muppet followers were asking!) but literally who does she think she is?! Qualified to talk about working parents, life stuff she has no idea about… astounded by the sheer gall of her.

Reactions: 4
The Q&As have come down but she was dishing out advice (granted, muppet followers were asking!) but literally who does she think she is?! Qualified to talk about working parents, life stuff she has no idea about… astounded by the sheer gall of her.
Did they ask though, or was she asking herself the questions? After all, nobody values Amelia’s advice as much as Amelia.

• Haha
  • Heart