XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious with her latest post?! For those of you who haven’t seen it it’s “you just spilled sugar in your cutlery drawer, how do you clean it?”

Im honestly so embarrassed for her that she actually thinks this is decent content!
Could be a beg for some cleaning tool. It really is dire, isn't it?

Is she serious with her latest post?! For those of you who haven’t seen it it’s “you just spilled sugar in your cutlery drawer, how do you clean it?”

Im honestly so embarrassed for her that she actually thinks this is decent content!
Came here after seeing this! She’s really scraping the barrel! She did one about detangling necklaces too 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why has she posted about it being half term? What difference does that make to her life?

Reactions: 3
Why has she posted about it being half term? What difference does that make to her life?
It’s because she doesn’t like going places where it’s busy. Shes probably going to witch about how all the soft plays etc are rammed

She’s so annoying. Her baby has become her whole identity. She doesn’t realise that she’s alienating a lot of followers and potential followers. I mean I had a baby a few weeks ago and I find her content dull as dishwater and uninspiring.. I follow her to remind me what I don’t want to become 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so annoying. Her baby has become her whole identity. She doesn’t realise that she’s alienating a lot of followers and potential followers. I mean I had a baby a few weeks ago and I find her content dull as dishwater and uninspiring.. I follow her to remind me what I don’t want to become 😂
She keeps talking about being a new mum and postpartum - seriously Amelia, you are now ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
As a mom, I wouldn't mind mom content, if she had anything original to share. There is pretty much nothing fresh, inspiring or creative about her "me time" or the things she does with the kid.
She surely not interesting for people who don't have kids and not even for those who have kids.

As a mom, I wouldn't mind mom content, if she had anything original to share. There is pretty much nothing fresh, inspiring or creative about her "me time" or the things she does with the kid.
She surely not interesting for people who don't have kids and not even for those who have kids.
The sugar in the tray has seriously tipped me!

Question - why does she always have to make a point of saying she has decaf tea / coffee?

Question - why does she always have to make a point of saying she has decaf tea / coffee?
My guess would be because she’s still BF and thinks she’s mother of the year by potentially not passing it on.

The sugar in the tray has seriously tipped me!
The thing that got me about it aside from the mundanity is she said she spilt the sugar but then her husband started cleaning it up? And she’s obviously made whatever method he used some sort of dispute to take it to the internet instead of just cleaning it up herself lazy mare

Another day another massage
Haven't seen this but really ?? What mother has time let alone money for all this "special mumsy treatment " its not realistic !! she needs to accept she's a mum now and who cares if we look rough and ready ........its called being a parent fgs , and before anyone or her moans about this .....mum of 3 , suffered postnatal depression x2 and wasn't really supported though it !! She makes me so angry 😠, also she needs to change her specs, they are too big for her laughing face !!

Reactions: 5
The amount of massages she’s had as a ‘tired mum’ add more than what’s most people have in their life, and yet she still complains about everything and how tired she is and how hard she has it?

Do you know who has it hard Amelia parents who have to work actual jobs (not sitting on the sofa recording themselves )and juggle childcare without family help!

Reactions: 6
The amount of massages she’s had as a ‘tired mum’ add more than what’s most people have in their life, and yet she still complains about everything and how tired she is and how hard she has it?

Do you know who has it hard Amelia parents who have to work actual jobs (not sitting on the sofa recording themselves )and juggle childcare without family help!
Entitled princess. I think most of this will stem from poor time management. She probs spends time doing stuff that’s not important (I.e talking into her phone about pointless crap and doing posts on spilt sugar). whereas she could be putting washing away or what have you. I also think she strives for perfection and wants to do everything by the book. It really really wouldn’t surprise me if baby gets home schooled. I can see it now

Reactions: 4

She is the epitome of entitlement. She is acting like the baby is 6 weeks old. She’ll be doing this til Little Man is 18

Reactions: 4
Gosh her hair looks awful. The dark really doesn't suit her imo.