XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thousand followers in the three days since she posted on this account? Pull the other one!!

Reddognails and bloom from the darkness are following 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you look on Facebook she doesn’t reply to one single comment on the past few posts. How rude is that

Reactions: 3
If you look on Facebook she doesn’t reply to one single comment on the past few posts. How rude is that
She’s a busy influencer and full time mom. You won’t understand the time it takes to colour in, go for massages and have your hair coloured according to the season all the time😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Mummy lunchbox is back fml. Does she expect us to believe she hasn’t got time to eat when she sits on a sofa all day or self cares?! She is such a moron.

I can safely say I have never in my life forgotten to eat. I’ve been in the depths of depression and not once have I “forgotten” to eat. Effectively if she’s saying she forgets to eat then what about other basic tasks? Surely that would also mean she forgets to do other basic needs such as going to the toilet, bathing etc. She’s bleeping ridiculous. Perfect example of mummy martyrdom.

Also, the reel. Mummy lunchbox so you can eat it during nap time. NAPTIME?! When you could just MAKE YOUR LUNCH WHILST THE KID IS ASLEEP?! What’s the bleeping point of a lunchbox?!

The colouring pages. 17 sales so far. For colouring in you can print off for FREE via a Google search or for a bleeping £1 for an entire colouring book in hobby craft.

I’ve said it before but it’s so embarrassing now. She just hasn’t got a clue about content and what is vaguely interesting.

Reactions: 8
She's just posted a story that she has new management! Management for what?! Managing her mummy lunchboxes?!??!

• Haha
I’ve just checked out her colouring Instagram and the people she follows sell near identical colouring pages to her! Check out Bobbie goods art and tell me it’s not a near identical copy!

Why would you work with a “talent” agency that has LESS followers than you have yourself? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can safely say I have never in my life forgotten to eat. I’ve been in the depths of depression and not once have I “forgotten” to eat. Effectively if she’s saying she forgets to eat then what about other basic tasks? Surely that would also mean she forgets to do other basic needs such as going to the toilet, bathing etc. She’s bleeping ridiculous. Perfect example of mummy martyrdom.

Also, the reel. Mummy lunchbox so you can eat it during nap time. NAPTIME?! When you could just MAKE YOUR LUNCH WHILST THE KID IS ASLEEP?! What’s the bleeping point of a lunchbox?!
It’s crazy isn’t it. At this age he’ll still be having two or three decent naps, I had all the time in the world as a SAHM at that age, it’s when they drop all the naps at the same time as climbing and getting into everything possible that the hard work really starts!

I honestly wonder because she posted a video of her breaking down crying the other day because she finds mum life so hard.

She’s actually in the easy bit? Dunno. My child is autistic and last week he started a new SEN school but I’m expected to walk 5 miles a day as they won’t give transport. I still didn’t cry about it. I don't think she could deal with real problems

Reactions: 3
When my baby used to nap I'd make some lunch and gobble it down whilst doing a load of housework or meal prep etc. I didn't sit on my arse and eat....you sit on your arse when the baby is awake and you're playing with them!! It's a super easy age when they nap!

It’s crazy isn’t it. At this age he’ll still be having two or three decent naps, I had all the time in the world as a SAHM at that age, it’s when they drop all the naps at the same time as climbing and getting into everything possible that the hard work really starts!

I honestly wonder because she posted a video of her breaking down crying the other day because she finds mum life so hard.

She’s actually in the easy bit? Dunno. My child is autistic and last week he started a new SEN school but I’m expected to walk 5 miles a day as they won’t give transport. I still didn’t cry about it. I don't think she could deal with real problems
O/T but push for transport via your county council for your son on safety grounds- I used to work in a SEND school and had parents who were refused transport. Many of my kids were “runners” and we backed parents getting transport as it was a safety issue. Might be different in your county but worth a try x

She has 0 bleeping content.
Stories about jam jar lids and drinking water
Posts about babies licking trolleys.
It’s actually embarrassing

What the actual F…. Is that thing in the trolley to ‘protect’ little man?!!! She’s a lunatic
---
I have NEVER seen anything like it. He will have no immune system if she carries on like this. Unless she is trolling us….

Reactions: 1
What the actual F…. Is that thing in the trolley to ‘protect’ little man?!!! She’s a lunatic
---
I have NEVER seen anything like it. He will have no immune system if she carries on like this. Unless she is trolling us….
It's the fact she uses this after she has uses antibac wipes as well! She's literally crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Erm. Hand foot and mouth is a viral infection? Not bacterial? Therefore her child will get it regardless. Unless she isolates him completely from other children.
---
---
It’s actually good for children to pick up childhood illnesses now to build up their immune system. Case in point, my bf never had chicken pox as a child as his mum was hyper vigilant. When it was going round his class, she took him out of school so he would not be in contact. He later got it as a teenager and had to be hospitalised.

In addition, my sister in law was raised by an overly panicky mother who admitted that she anti backed the life out of everything. She now has severe asthma and allergies and picks up every bug known to man as her immune system is so tit.

Last edited: