XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To answer the last comment on the previous thread, Lauren addressed it in a video and basically said Amelia would always use 'banter' to be cruel to Lauren about things like her size and sexuality, Lauren eventually got fed up of being made to feel like crap by Amelia and binned her off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I knew I was going to be super busy at work today so I made a lunchbox last night in case I got desk trapped. Thinking I might make this my new personality and show everyone my lunchbox everyday as a reminder to eat ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I knew I was going to be super busy at work today so I made a lunchbox last night in case I got desk trapped. Thinking I might make this my new personality and show everyone my lunchbox everyday as a reminder to eat ❤
Hahaha I hope she reads this and realises how ridiculous she sounds

Reactions: 3
Why is she patting herself on the back for getting stuff done because she was home alone at the weekend?! She's home alone all the time! What stops her doing this in the week?!!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ! She now has a break when he sleeps 🤦🏽‍♀️ good luck when he hits toddler stage and misses a nap, he'll be an absolute nightmare. Crying because he's tired, crying because he doesn't want to sleep and crying for the sake of crying!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve ever ever known or witnessed anyone who is so utterly defensive! like the post about the balloon, she had to say that she never leaves baby unattended! She’s warped! She just have had a really strange upbringing, her parents must have been really critical of everything she did!

• Wow
The phrase nap trapped makes me irrationally angry. Coupled with her smug face on the last reel is almost too much to bear 🙄😩

Reactions: 2
The phrase nap trapped makes me irrationally angry. Coupled with her smug face on the last reel is almost too much to bear 🙄😩
Same! No such thing as nap trapped! Put the baby down and omg amazing you immediately aren’t trapped - what a revelation

Why is she patting herself on the back for getting stuff done because she was home alone at the weekend?! She's home alone all the time! What stops her doing this in the week?!!
Made out she did loads this weekend but now moaning she can finally have a shower now that Chris is home. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 3
Made out she did loads this weekend but now moaning she can finally have a shower now that Chris is home. Make it make sense.
She’s such a liar! bet he got such earache for having to work away! Bet she makes him feel proper guilty and tit about it! Mare!

Reactions: 1
Just got an eyeful of her boobs while she ranted about people having the nerve to sell their services to her. People trying to make a living from social media just like her. What a great way to make some more content on body positivity YAWN

Just got an eyeful of her boobs while she ranted about people having the nerve to sell their services to her. People trying to make a living from social media just like her. What a great way to make some more content on body positivity YAWN
Oh she’s always right isn’t she 🙄 I’m on a massive “get my body back” mission after pregnancy due to the health implications being this overweight will have on my body. I’d love to afford a trainer 😂

She’s only not bothered because she can fit into her old jeans 🙄

She is a beggar. Crying the other week about needing a stylist, someone had recommended someone to her, who describes themselves as an “affordable stylist” (style is questionable for me having looked at the insta account but anyway).
And she has concocted some pathetic story about being confused as to how it works and needing advice, but has tagged the stylist account in it.
Does she not realise we all know this is means to attract the attention of the service/company she wants in an attempt for them to offer it to her for free.