Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
IMG_2402.jpeg

Sorry is she being serious here!?

reasons why you’re failing at ‘work’ and mum life

1) YOU DON’T WORK!!!
2) what do you expect your stats to look like when you block and restrict comments and the few you do reply back to, you do with attitude and berate the people who bother trying to comment
3) instead of sitting in your pj’s at 1pm talking into your phone about bullshit or telling your followers off for trying to relate, get up and get dressed and get your poor son out of the house.

No sympathy for this pathetic spoiled brat of a woman child

• Heart
Reactions: 17

kenbarlow

VIP Member
Her new post about juggling.... juggling what!!?!!? She doesn't have a real job!!!!
As a new mum about to go back to work 5 days a week in an office where I have to leave my baby, this has REALLY grated me!!!!! She won't have to leave hers until he leaves her and goes to school!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13

malibu skies

VIP Member
I knew I was going to be super busy at work today so I made a lunchbox last night in case I got desk trapped. Thinking I might make this my new personality and show everyone my lunchbox everyday as a reminder to eat ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

CDoop102

That screen time story? Wtf? “No judgement but it’s not ideal if you put the tv on the morning and it’s on til night. We’re going to hold off on screen time til little man is two”.
A- I have definitely seen you share stories of “little man” watching the dancing fruit… so what do you think that is?
B - there’s a middle ground between screen time all day and none at all. Give it a couple of months til little man drops a nap and she’ll be glad of 20 mins to prep dinner or something.
She geniunely thinks she is the most amazing parent in the world but she does not live in the real world.

I’m sorry but who puts a cuppa soup in a lunchbox when they’re are home 🤣 wouldn’t you just leave it in the box and get it out when you want it.

• Haha

Luisa18

Chatty Member
She is a complete idiot.

she is definitely the type of mum who says to childfree people you dont know what you’re missing etc.. just look at how she is with breasfeeding, making very sly digs about bottle feeding, as she felt so superior, so you can only imagine how she feels towards childfree people and I think a lot of will come from place of jealousy for her because her life sucks.
The high priestess of breastfeeding had a TT perfect prep machine in the background on her stories so me thinks all is not rosy.

Her preaching pisses me off. I BF for seven weeks before my supply dried up from stress of a preterm baby who was failing to thrive and severe reflux/CMPA. The GUILT I felt when we had to go into formula was the worst and this bloody “your body is built for this, breathe your baby out”, crunchy granola preachy perfect bullshit is so BULLSHIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry she’s the worst advertisement for motherhood. I’m pregnant at the moment in my 2nd trimester and she just makes me terrified I’m going to turn into a frumpy Middle Aged bore with no personality other than I’ve had a baby

• Haha

soap12

SUCH bitterness - if it wasn't for 'Judas' going off to work, you wouldn't even have a home!!!
‘Little man always seems to know when Chris is away’!! Bloody hell darling, and so does the entire world because you make dam sure everyone heard about it! Wouldn’t surprise me at all if chris is the primary caregiver and baby prefers him to her. I mean. Who wouldn’t.

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Honestly, calling out Chris for PROVIDING HER WITH A LIFESTYLE OF SITTING ON HER ARSE a week where she also wrote a post saying she’s “never felt romantic love that intensely” (sorry Chris)”

What a poor bastard he is. If I was his family and saw him being talked about like that, I’d be very concerned quite frankly. She’s no clue of what it’s like to actually graft for a living. She sits in her ivory tower thinking that she has it hard because she has to look after her own kid and she doesn’t even do that as she has grandparent daycare every other day so she can “work”. One post a week doesn’t count as work Amelia. It’s barely a bloody hobby.

You just know that she guiltrips him so bad when he comes back from working and he has to resort to buying her indulgent crap to appease her. He’s done it before where he got her a massage because shock horror she had a week where she had to solo parent.

Reactions: 11

Fuzzydunlop

SUCH bitterness - if it wasn't for 'Judas' going off to work, you wouldn't even have a home!!!
Wow. What in the actual frick?!? What spouse slags the other spouse off like that either privately and in public and calls them a Judas. All the while the person is providing for their family.

Yeah, if I was Chris I would take every.single.worktrip imaginable just to get away from that ungrateful cow.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Chris deserves a medal for being world’s top mug. So he works full time but also goes out and does the food shop for princess but ALSO buys her special presents that she then complains about 😂

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
As someone that really struggled with breastfeeding the last person I would have wanted to read about was Amelia, her over supply, her smugness about 'Little Man' and how wonderful everything is. Also, we know this is a front, as she has spent 5 months glued to a sofa with a lunchbox and onlt been to a baby group 3 times and made a huge deal out of it.

Reactions: 10

Loustafford

VIP Member
Is she ok? Doesn't see why the world should see other peoples children taking first steps and saying first words...yet she plastered little man's first food and every bloody meal since so she can gets the links and ads in??!

Reactions: 10