XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At yet another spa having more me time. This woman has so much me time yet continues to moan, it's ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
The spa is about 40 minutes from her, has she gone on her own? Bit of a drive back and traffics mental in our town, she'll be all stressed when she gets home 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
100% she guilt trips Chris for working and he then feels obligated to “reward” her for looking after her own son with spa days/days off. I bet he gets in from work and gets nagged about what a tough day she’s had and how stressed she is. You would think that she’d want to spend family time together? It’s reads as very much- you have him now, I’ve done my turn but remember Chris we’re A TEAM!
---
The spa is about 40 minutes from her, has she gone on her own? Bit of a drive back and traffics mental in our town, she'll be all stressed when she gets home 🤣🤣
You’d think she’d go with a friend…oh wait.

Reactions: 5
She does so much on her own doesn’t she. do they actually do things as a family ever?? Also think it’s funny how she has always been very vocal about not celebrating Valentine’s Day, of course she celebrates Mother’s Day though

Reactions: 3
Absolutely done now, she’s on a different planet. Stays up late so she can have an evening!? She’s been at the spa today!! I don’t know any mums , or dads, that get so many days to themselves to be utterly selfish and do whatever they want to do, so often. The rest of us have to work and / or look after our child while our partners work. If my husband got leave I’d want to spend time as a family.

In the day; every day, I’m either at work part time and then when I’m not at work I’m looking after my child all day, taking them to various groups , shopping, housework etc. husband works full time, does his fair share when he’s home, but when he’s home I’m not sat on the sofa, I’m still busy. Neither of us sit down properly until she’s in bed. I feel she thinks being a parent is a part time job.

yes it’s hard, yes you life will be different, but what do people expect, you’ve had a baby, of course it’ll different!! Different isn’t always negative!

Reactions: 4
Why the duck is she exhausted after A DAY AT A SPA WHERE SHE SPENT TIME IN THE SLEEP ROOM BEFORE A DAY OF TREATMENTS SHE DIDNT EVEN GRAFT TO PAY FOR?! Her poor bastard of a husband did! Frankly he needs a bleeping spa day more than her!
---
Honestly, do we think she’s even aware of how utterly ridiculous she sounds?

Also her colour analysis- I thought she looked better before!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why the duck is she exhausted after A DAY AT A SPA WHERE SHE SPENT TIME IN THE SLEEP ROOM BEFORE A DAY OF TREATMENTS SHE DIDNT EVEN GRAFT TO PAY FOR?! Her poor bastard of a husband did! Frankly he needs a bleeping spa day more than her!
---
Honestly, do we think she’s even aware of how utterly ridiculous she sounds?

Also her colour analysis- I thought she looked better before!
This was also a tone deaf opportunity to do some content that wasn't from her sofa. Is it relatable to those mummy followers that another mum that DOESN'T WORK, has help, a husband that works, a healthy child etc etc to go on spa days, massages etc?! It isn't relatable but it isn't particularly aspirational watching a lazy bore get pampered. There is literally nothing interesting about her. She isn't funny, she isn't particularly intelligent, she is old before her time and appears to be a recluse. Aspirational? Relatable? What even is her angle?!

• Heart
BIB Literally could not agree with this more 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This was also a tone deaf opportunity to do some content that wasn't from her sofa. Is it relatable to those mummy followers that another mum that DOESN'T WORK, has help, a husband that works, a healthy child etc etc to go on spa days, massages etc?! It isn't relatable but it isn't particularly aspirational watching a lazy bore get pampered. There is literally nothing interesting about her. She isn't funny, she isn't particularly intelligent, she is old before her time and appears to be a recluse. Aspirational? Relatable? What even is her angle?!

I just caught a video from this morning of her - yes, you guessed it - on her sofa EATING infront of the camera. I have an absolute hatred of all of them that think we want to see them munching and swirling their food around. Tired and Tested, Megan Marchant and Amelia are the ones that spring to mind. It is gross, lazy and absolutely not 'cool'.
Amelia, please don't tell us you don't have time to eat a biscuit.

Also - it goes for any insta-w*nker that starts talking then stops to point out stains, stray hairs, 'imperfections' which they knew were there before they started filming.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed on her personal Facebook she is flogging on marketplace the baby items she was gifted for £100+ 😠

Saying that probably her only source of ‘income’ right now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed on her personal Facebook she is flogging on marketplace the baby items she was gifted for £100+ 😠

Saying that probably her only source of ‘income’ right now
She’ll class that as ‘work’ listing tit on marketplace and vinted 😂😂😂

She’ll class that as ‘work’ listing tit on marketplace and vinted 😂😂😂
Wouldn’t be be nicer for her to donate stuff that she’s trying sell for £4 to a local children’s hospice or something. Each to their own like

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh how do you see this?
I can see it via a Stafford Buy/sell group but I think if you just search her name it comes up with her recent posts on public things. She’s flogging a few baby chairs, bouncers, toys etc

I don’t get it. She’s got a ad deal with the sims (which is a separate issue in itself- she’s ever so busy and tired but has time to duck about playing the sims like a teenager) but the post has limited comments? What’s the bleeping point? Then BECAUSE she’s limited the comments and therefore engagement, she’s therefore has to beg people to comment.

Why would a company want to use her? The metrics they get back from her campaigns must be awful. Surely they must question using people that limit their comments?! It’s restricting the ad’s purpose!

Is she serious with her latest post?! For those of you who haven’t seen it it’s “you just spilled sugar in your cutlery drawer, how do you clean it?”

Im honestly so embarrassed for her that she actually thinks this is decent content!

Reactions: 5