XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she wants to carry on breastfeeding because she doesn't want to give up? No more mummy lunchbox content and justifying how she can sit around stuffing herself with calories?

Reactions: 3
Anyone think she wants to carry on breastfeeding because she doesn't want to give up? No more mummy lunchbox content and justifying how she can sit around stuffing herself with calories?
'I'm not an expert...' then proceeds to condescend and be as smug af. Urghhhh she boils my p*ss

Reactions: 4
Mrs I don't judge but I'm judging you throwing in her shade about screens this morning!!

That screen time story? Wtf? “No judgement but it’s not ideal if you put the tv on the morning and it’s on til night. We’re going to hold off on screen time til little man is two”.
A- I have definitely seen you share stories of “little man” watching the dancing fruit… so what do you think that is?
B - there’s a middle ground between screen time all day and none at all. Give it a couple of months til little man drops a nap and she’ll be glad of 20 mins to prep dinner or something.
She geniunely thinks she is the most amazing parent in the world but she does not live in the real world.

Reactions: 13
That screen time story? Wtf? “No judgement but it’s not ideal if you put the tv on the morning and it’s on til night. We’re going to hold off on screen time til little man is two”.
A- I have definitely seen you share stories of “little man” watching the dancing fruit… so what do you think that is?
B - there’s a middle ground between screen time all day and none at all. Give it a couple of months til little man drops a nap and she’ll be glad of 20 mins to prep dinner or something.
She geniunely thinks she is the most amazing parent in the world but she does not live in the real world.
What a horrendous piece of judgement. Who does she actually think she is?!

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry, she won’t be prepping dinner - Chris does that

• Haha
Watching the story where she goes on about where her part is… why is she talking like this now, like she’s high royalty? Everything about this girl makes me cringe

Why does she think anyone cares??shes so eager to tell everyone and portray her perfect, not so, reality. Shes constantly wanting acceptance. Someone should reply and ask her why Mrs Mary bastard poppins thinks that screen time is a negative. It doesn’t matter anyway whether he watches a bit of tv or not, cuz little man will end up a social recluse cuz of her and the impact she and her mental health issues will ultimately have on him. When he starts school he’s going to really suffer and it will be her fault. She won’t be so perfect and judgey then will she! Not unless he’s ’top of His class’ anyway, can hear her now can’t you

Reactions: 2
Thoughts from this mornings stories:
-How much happier does she look when ‘little man’ isn’t around
-How much do you want to bet she pisses the day away sitting on the sofa
-So she has work to do and Chris is looking after little man - I presume then Chris will be going off for a massage and a haircut tomorrow to recover from solo parenting for the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is taking to heart that influencers don't have very good press surrounding them. She may not have directly sold her son's privacy because she doesn't release his name or face - but literally everything else about him is documented online. It won't be too hard for people in the future/her area to put two and two together. Getting random 'gifts' to promote and the occasional brand work - hope its been worth it. But sure - its about making people feel good. If that was genuinely the reason why sit on her sofa wanging on- go and volunteer with a charity to make people feel good. She wants freebies and money.

Here she is, on her sofa, eating and taking comments to heart. Give it up, Amelia.

Claims comments don’t bother her. Feels the need to point out the comments and talk about them, giving them attention 🙄
This is the real Amelia though, what you see here is her real persona! Hence the lack of friends

Reactions: 1
I hate the reels about how becoming a parent has changed the “luxury” lifestyle - when in reality she hasn’t been *that* girl since around the time of the big Joe break up.

Insufferable as she is I’ll always feel sorry that happened to her but really since then her careers been on such a decline and we watched at least 5 years of couch potato Amelia before little man came along.

Little man is now one! How has she not had time to wash her hair in almost a week?? Not like she’s been out to work, if he was newborn I’d get it but at 12 months old you’d definitely have at least 15 mins to yourself!!

Little man is now one! How has she not had time to wash her hair in almost a week?? Not like she’s been out to work, if he was newborn I’d get it but at 12 months old you’d definitely have at least 15 mins to yourself!!
I have a 7 week old and have plenty of time to wash my hair and do other things as baby sleeps ALOT. I do think the older they get the harder it is as they get more active / awake through the day and need more entertainment but still, you can spare an hour/30 mins to get a shower and wash hair during a nap? And Chris being home why can’t she do it when he’s still in before / after work? She’s obviously lazy or prioritising other things she’s rather do than hygiene. In which case you can’t claim you haven’t had time.

Wash your hair you dirty cow! How does she not have time! She has plenty of time to film herself when ‘little man’ 🙄 is asleep so have a shower and stop moaning!! Imagine if she had a real job!!

God she's so DEPRESSING.
Most mums are back at work by this point and living a normal life and SHOWERING and getting dressed.
It almost sounds like she's convincing herself when she says "I love being a mum" because it always follows with "BUT"