XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iron isn't water soluble like vit c is. She better be careful advertising it because you can actually get iron poisoning from taking too much. At least without some kind of 'check with your GP" disclaimer

Reactions: 2
I’m not familiar with blue iron or whatever it’s called, but generally you’re not supposed to have tea around the same time as taking iron as it prevents your body from absorbing it fully. It’s usually recommended you wait an hour before having tea/milk but I’m sure Amelia knows best 🙄

Reactions: 1
What a slap in the face for the man who has to raise two babies (incl Amelia). If it was her first Mother’s Day and he didn’t make the world stop turning she’d go bleeping spare.

Reactions: 4
Not one mention of Chris on his first Father's Day, made a weekend away all about her and her nans breast feeding dress 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Woah. She can call us haters all she likes but that is stone cold evidence that she’s a narcissistic cow who doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.

Woah. She can call us haters all she likes but that is stone cold evidence that she’s a narcissistic cow who doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.
Hence why so many friends come and go
---
Dya know what I find so unbelievably contradictive is that post of hers saying why she doesn’t want to show her sons face online etc. she cites many reasons but one is the fact that her son doesn’t have a choice. What is simply astounding to me is that she is exploiting him, is that his choice??? Check out mom.uncharted post a day ago about influencers who turn their kids into content - this is precisely Amelia!!! She’s monetising via her child’s existence and mom.uncharted says people should unfollow those individuals! Someone plz plz tag Amelia in this post
---
And she can’t deny it either, because all’s she’s done since little man was born, even before he was born infact, is churn out ads for baby related crap! I’d go as far to say as she’s done more work now whilst she’s been on maternity than she has done for years! The woman is a massive dick

Last edited:
About 15 stories about their weekend away (so brave, get her a medal!) and no mention of Fathers Day! She really is a piece of work!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh godz another story about being BRAVE while her son had his vaccinations. Get a GRIP!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Hence why so many friends come and go
---
Dya know what I find so unbelievably contradictive is that post of hers saying why she doesn’t want to show her sons face online etc. she cites many reasons but one is the fact that her son doesn’t have a choice. What is simply astounding to me is that she is exploiting him, is that his choice??? Check out mom.uncharted post a day ago about influencers who turn their kids into content - this is precisely Amelia!!! She’s monetising via her child’s existence and mom.uncharted says people should unfollow those individuals! Someone plz plz tag Amelia in this post
---
And she can’t deny it either, because all’s she’s done since little man was born, even before he was born infact, is churn out ads for baby related crap! I’d go as far to say as she’s done more work now whilst she’s been on maternity than she has done for years! The woman is a massive dick
So much this! Every single part of his body but his face is still him! It's still using him for content. It's still not his choice. And she could still make her stupid mummy posts without using any pictures of him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed more and more of his face is becoming visible too. In her video recently he’s on a changing table and you can see his profile really clearly.
---
I’ve also noticed she’s added a G to the end of her insta name. Amelia G now instead of just Amelia. Her maiden name is Goodhead. But Chris’s surname is Barry. I wonder if she hasn’t taken his surname, and why is she making the distinction on her profile now?

Even in her baby carrier post ad/aff she's had to get a boob out! She actually thinks she's the first to breast feed!

I’ve noticed more and more of his face is becoming visible too. In her video recently he’s on a changing table and you can see his profile really clearly.
---
I’ve also noticed she’s added a G to the end of her insta name. Amelia G now instead of just Amelia. Her maiden name is Goodhead. But Chris’s surname is Barry. I wonder if she hasn’t taken his surname, and why is she making the distinction on her profile now?
It’s goodhead Barry, he changed his name to that also

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder how long it took her to wear him down to agree to that.
Not long I shouldn’t think. she did the speech at her wedding! She will do anything and everything to go against the mould and not conform to society! Anything to bring attention to herself

Reactions: 7
The question is why does Chris put up with it? Low self esteem?
I’d say he’s punching above his weight, probably not been in a relationship before, probably blinded by love, Blissfully unaware of her true self.

I’d say she’s a classic covert narcissist and has got him round her little finger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.