XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Amelia came up with the lunchbox concept, duh!
Also, can she really not be without 'Little Man's for a few hours so that her mum has to drop him into the salon for a feed? She goes on and on and ON about how much she can express, why couldn't she just leave some milk? That kid is going to be needy af.
Chris was hosing the garden with baby in a sling too! I genuinely don’t think they ever put him
Down, ever

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, I’ve seen it all now.

Literally. I have seen more than I ever wanted to see.

Reactions: 2
"Unbreakable like the bond we both share"...

She's going to be THAT mother in law isn't she 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol, she's been baby sensory - she's definitely been reading here. She is now having an absolute rant about someone on insta saying her haircut ages her 20years. Trying to pretend she isn't arsed but she clearly is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baby sensory then back to bed. Can't wait to see how this lazy oaf deals with a toddler.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely isn’t me because I’m blocked. But I watched the stories on a viewer and to be honest I don’t think it’s that bad. Everything else about her is still insufferable. You can quote me on that if you’re reading here Amelia and have once again ran out of content.

Reactions: 1
Sarah has obviously wound Amelia up. More nonsense addressing a comment that she should have ignored. Influencers are so vain they only want their 'team' to flatter and blow smoke up their a78es. Any hint of criticism and they fold. It really is pathetic

I agree the hair cut is awful, but it’s the least awful thing about her so there’s that 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why the duck do they always fall back on ‘women supporting women’ thinking it’s a valid argument when in fact it’s extremely toxic? A new haircut is not a relevant feminist issue, Amelia. Someone can think your hair is tit and also happen to be female.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t give a tit but keeps banging on about it. She could have ignored the comment but it’s clearly touched a nerve

Doesn’t give a tit but keeps banging on about it. She could have ignored the comment but it’s clearly touched a nerve
Doesn't care but goes to the trouble of screenshotting the offending comment and highlighting who is was. Then going on and on from her perch (sofa) about it. Sarah gave her some afternoon content.
---
Hasn't got time to have a shower/wash her face. But can get into petty instagram battles because someone doesn't like their hair. Snowflake.

I call bull tit on being beeped. Fancy being so self obsessed that your day is driven by the need to prove someone on Instagram wrong (even though they clearly have a point 👵🏼)

I can’t even talk about the mummy lunchbox packed by Chris as it fills me with rage 😂😡

I call bull tit on being beeped. Fancy being so self obsessed that your day is driven by the need to prove someone on Instagram wrong (even though they clearly have a point 👵🏼)

I can’t even talk about the mummy lunchbox packed by Chris as it fills me with rage 😂😡
Also call bullshit

Reactions: 4
If she didnt hype up her hair transformation no one would have probably even noticed! By hyping it up and parading it over the internet she’s invited criticism of it. I got my hair done, I don’t like it, I just didn’t post it 🤷‍♀️

Also if it’s “women supporting women” why is she sharing her username 🤔

Reactions: 11
If she didnt hype up her hair transformation no one would have probably even noticed! By hyping it up and parading it over the internet she’s invited criticism of it. I got my hair done, I don’t like it, I just didn’t post it 🤷‍♀️

Also if it’s “women supporting women” why is she sharing her username 🤔
People can’t just go and get their haircut anymore. I’ve never heard anyone go on about their hair so much. It’s really worrying…

Reactions: 4
How many times does she need to be passive aggressive about 1 comment? And continuing to share the person's name? It is such an ugly trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A van probably beeped at something else and she is so self obsessed she thought it was at her 🤣🤣 she’s 1000% that type of loony.

Also WHY is she still going on about it if she wasn’t bothered? She thinks joking around makes her look all easy breezy, and like she isn’t bothered, but it makes her look mental and obsessed. I really don’t think she is ok mentally sometimes.

You can tell Chris is just like wowwwwww FML

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.