XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She credits herself that they got pregnant the first time- ‘my cycle tracking paid off’ 😂

Reactions: 4
She credits herself that they got pregnant the first time- ‘my cycle tracking paid off’ 😂
But of course, she is miss perfection, should start calling her Mary poppins practically perfect in every way

Reactions: 2
I can’t put my finger on why but she is so unlikeable
My thing is, she portrays herself as perfect and preaches to everyone but doesn’t actually seem to do anything other than lounge around at home and take her dog for a walk. It really irks me, don’t preach to me when you don’t live in the real world.

Also having boundaries when you choose to put your life online. If you want boundaries make a private Instagram and be done with it

Reactions: 11
This is the best thread title ever!

Her website is visually awful - just on the homepage first glance there's like 5 different fonts.....just why.

That blog is insufferable. Brag, brag, brag.

Reactions: 3
There is no jars rule regarding miscarriages and trying however you need to ovulate again in order to get pregnant. Some say take 3 months off, some say take one cycle off…so people need time to emotionally deal with it. I would say you should take 1-2 cycles off and then try again but that is me.

I agree with the post regarding her being prime candidate for postnatal depression. Although have a kid might help her join a group or have some friends. Off course she will alienate everyone with her sanctimonious drivel.

Reactions: 6
This is going to be insufferable 😣

I mean has she ever held a baby??

Chris looks like a wet blanket, Maybe Toby will know how to change a nappy?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Who called that she would immediately show her bump because SOOOOO many people asked to see it?!

Also bit weird that her stories today with the bump is the same outfit she posted on her blog photo. Done in advance me thinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Second day since the announcement and she's even more unbearable, I can't follow her anymore she think she's the first and last to be pregnant! Good luck xax you are gonna need it!

Who called that she would immediately show her bump because SOOOOO many people asked to see it?!

Also bit weird that her stories today with the bump is the same outfit she posted on her blog photo. Done in advance me thinks?
No1 asks to see your bump, who even does that!? especially complete strangers! she’s so full of tit! She will be the type of person as well that 100000% will preach to people about why they shouldn’t immediately think it’s their right to feel and touch the bump! Bet she’s had about a billion scans aswell! Probably hoping it comes out and it’s an aeronautical engineer in 3 months!

Reactions: 5
Wait till she’s gotta give birth 🙄
she’ll be doing her own ‘research’ and telling the midwives how to do their jobs! don’t give Amelia advice or preach to her, don’t overstep her boundaries but she can preach to everyone else and shove her advice down everyone else’s throats about how perfect she is! Well Amelia, unlike your past business ventures, friends, hobbies (remember when she started crafting with oap’s, oh and she used to walk dogs for the rspca) and Christ knows what else she’s left unifnished before she’s even started - well, you won’t be able drop parenthood like a bad smell love

Reactions: 10
This morning I saw a mother pushing a baby in a pram. It looked like she had been crying and it took me back to how brutal those first few months with a newborn are.

I have serious doubts about whether Princess Amelia has the energy or resilience to deal with what’s coming!

Reactions: 7
Hee pregnancy announcement reminded me of the loyal friend called Lenny she dropped between Lenny being at the bridesmaid dress fittings and then nowhere to be seen a few months later. Lenny announced she was pregnant around that time and she was doing motherhood solo. A time where you need your friends. But she must have not fit into Amelia’s judgemental perfect life enough.

But nobody must ever say boo to poor precious twinkle Amelia !

Reactions: 9
She really is a right c*nt, I don’t use that word lightly. The absolute dregs of humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her post where she said she wished she could do a kylie jenner 🤣

If kylie could do it i’m sure a nobody like amelia could.

she was the one constantly dropping hints and really wanting people to comment on it like the doctors, the being tired all the time the decaff coffee specific photos 🤢

im sure she will be posting about midwives soon and how they don’t take her seriously and how she trusts her instincts.

Basically non stop attention seeking for the next few months.

Reactions: 10
Her post where she said she wished she could do a kylie jenner 🤣

If kylie could do it i’m sure a nobody like amelia could.

she was the one constantly dropping hints and really wanting people to comment on it like the doctors, the being tired all the time the decaff coffee specific photos 🤢

im sure she will be posting about midwives soon and how they don’t take her seriously and how she trusts her instincts.

Basically non stop attention seeking for the next few months.
But everyone would be DYING to know! 😂😂😂😂 she’s a textbook narcissist, as if she’d actually melt away and not grab the opportunity to make every day about herself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.