XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fourth trimester thing is so stupid to me… the prefix “tri” in itself means three. There are only three trimesters.. then a baby

Reactions: 4
This fourth trimester thing is so stupid to me… the prefix “tri” in itself means three. There are only three trimesters.. then a baby
This self indulgent cow will be on her 87th trimester before you know it. EVERYTHING is about her and the world just exists around her.

I just don’t get what she’s doing or aiming for. Her ‘job’ was a joke pre baby and now she’s had him and obviously her life is all baby at the moment, but she doesn’t want to show him or even give his name, so she can’t make herself a family account. She’s not doing any of the ‘content’ she was churning out before and everything is baby related. I think she needs to see out her mat leave and then get an actual job and leave this silly dream world where she’s barely breaking even financially. She’s not successful and she needs to face that.

Reactions: 7
This self indulgent cow will be on her 87th trimester before you know it. EVERYTHING is about her and the world just exists around her.

I just don’t get what she’s doing or aiming for. Her ‘job’ was a joke pre baby and now she’s had him and obviously her life is all baby at the moment, but she doesn’t want to show him or even give his name, so she can’t make herself a family account. She’s not doing any of the ‘content’ she was churning out before and everything is baby related. I think she needs to see out her mat leave and then get an actual job and leave this silly dream world where she’s barely breaking even financially. She’s not successful and she needs to face that.
Basically, she sits on a sofa with a Mummy Lunchbox talking utter drivel

I honestly don’t know how they are managing it to be honest living on just Chris’ wage especially now of all times. Reckon she had mummy and daddy’s help with a deposit for the house they are in now. There’s no way she has been contributing to that mortgage (pre- or post baby!)

She’s an odd one really as even that was weird. When she moved, I was expecting a big moving house vlog, renovations etc, but we got nothing. It seems she wants to be an influencer but not actually share anything if possible interest? It’s not that deep to share a tiny part of your house, let us know your babies name or weight etc if you are wanting to be an influencer. If it is (which clearly it is for her!) then she should get off the internet and get a job in the real world that actually pays the bills.

Reactions: 3
She used to share loads of her daily life. She used to talk about her friends, film activities she did with friends, you got to know her friends names. She was very sociable and went out and did interesting (but still normal and achievable) things.
After the Joe saga, she was still somewhat like this perhaps slightly lesser so. I think that when she was single and living on her own, and experiencing her depression etc, she spent far too long looking at pages like this and taking everything negative extremely to heart. Her and Loseitlikelauren admitted that they read here. And I think that her strange fear now about wanting to avoid any criticism whatsoever, comes from this. Concealing everything about her life - to the point we never see her leave the house - is her way of preventing this.

But then sorry she isn’t an influencer anymore. How is her sitting on a sofa in any way influential? She would have been better retaining what made her interesting, and risking some criticism. If you put anyone’s life online they will attract criticism it’a human nature. I’ve said it before but it’s a shame as I used to find her really enjoyable to watch (mainly pre and Joe years when she actually had a life!
I honestly don’t know how they are managing it to be honest living on just Chris’ wage especially now of all times. Reckon she had mummy and daddy’s help with a deposit for the house they are in now. There’s no way she has been contributing to that mortgage (pre- or post baby!)

She’s an odd one really as even that was weird. When she moved, I was expecting a big moving house vlog, renovations etc, but we got nothing. It seems she wants to be an influencer but not actually share anything if possible interest? It’s not that deep to share a tiny part of your house, let us know your babies name or weight etc if you are wanting to be an influencer. If it is (which clearly it is for her!) then she should get off the internet and get a job in the real world that actually pays the bills.

The reason why the baby doesn’t want to be put down is because she’s always holding him, so she’s made a rod for her own back !!

Reactions: 6
It is the same with most of these influencers. Haven't got any content? Wheel out some body positivity and grab our tummy. Its tired and they all do it.
---
Constantly being told its ok to have a wobbly tummy

It’s usually the influencers who have thin privilege who like to patronise us in this way. Amelia is no exception.

Reactions: 2
Vicki Pattison is another one that spends 80% of her life in a bikini looking amazing then occasionally plays the 'real' card to show us her apparent wobbles

Reactions: 1
St Amelia at it again.

NO ONE thinks breastfeeding is disgusting, if you want a pat on the back for breastfeeding than just say so, stop posting tit like this or that you were mum shamed feeding in cafe etc just to point out that you breastfeed

she honestly thinks she is the first woman ever to breastfeed! 100% she is one of those breastfeeding mums that judges bottle feeding ones because she feels superior to them and its the only thing she has going for her!

I can also imagine her being one of those weirdos that feeds their 4 years olds

Reactions: 11
Amelia has just put the beggiest post up. Hs no clothes or style because all her money goes on 'Little Man'. She may have just said, 'Please send me free clothes and a stylist'. Any brand stepping in should certainly be boycotted. This begging for freebies is sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can't wait for her to go on about this bleeping period, you know she'll go into every detail, bang on about the period pants and be an absolute pro at first period after baby hormones!

• Sick
Who called it the other day that she’d be back on waffling about periods again?!

Here new mum gift box. 'because new mums forget about themselves'. I hadn't notice her forget herself at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here new mum gift box. 'because new mums forget about themselves'. I hadn't notice her forget herself at all...
Hahahaha meanwhile Chris gathers dust in a corner, Father’s Day long forgotten. It is the Amelia show. Even LITTLE MAN is a secondary character.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.