Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
I'm not sure why she is painting a picture that motherhood means you are confined to the house every day and your husband needs to make you a packed lunch.

Baby isn't a tiny newborn anymore, she can't still claim to be in the bubble. As lovely as it is, that ain't reality. You carry on as a mother because you have to. If baby cries whilst you make yourself a sandwich and a drink then so be it, you have to eat to function and baby will be fine. She is giving a perception that he always has to be carried or held and she cannot do anything for herself. It's completely untrue to paint that sort of picture. There is absolutely no need for her to be getting her husband to make her a packed lunch ffs. She is recovered from her section and baby is healthy, she can move and make her own food!

He is 11 or 12 weeks now, she needs to be getting out and about as being cooped up inside really isn't doing her any good.

Get him to a baby group, baby sensory or massage, make some mum friends. Take him for a swim once a week! She was whining the other day that she hadn't managed to go to Costa and really wanted to, I just don't get why she can't do that?! Go for a walk and get a Costa, ffs he is a baby and he will adapt to your routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jobagels

Amazing all that talk before birth about how unfair it is that woman post stuff online making after birth look unrealistic, putting pressure on new mums.

And yet she's had perfectly curled hair and a (probably staged) family walk just days after c section and talk about what a perfect dreamy bubble it all is. She is everything she moaned about which is why I can't stand her preaching. She contradicts herself entirely.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I knew this would happen. I’m sorry but I’m potentially going to be controversial here so I’m fully prepared to take a hit but hear me out.

A newborn baby pretty much sleeps for most of the day- in between feeding, shitting and awake periods. I can’t BEAR this yummy mummy trend of “contact napping”- your child needs to get used to sleeping on their own without being constantly held. It serves no purpose for their child. They are asleep. Fair enough, hold them until they sleep then transfer them to their crib. You don’t continue to hold them! You are adding an unnecessary stage to sleep development as as they grow you are going to have to wean them off contact naps. It’s purely for a parents needs that they insist on contact naps. It perpetuates this fucking annoying parent trend of “oh it’s so chaotic having a newborn, I haven’t had time to do anything”. Bollocks. You are using your kid as an excuse. Kid sleeps, you are free, put a wash on.

It’s the same with toilet training and pull up pants. You gauge your child’s readiness for toilet training and go from a nappy straight to putting them in pants. The feeling of a child shitting in a pull up knowing it will be changed like a nappy is confusing. On a sensory level, as a child soiling yourself in something that is similar to a nappy is absolutely pointless. There’s confusion. Just start as you mean to go on and pop them in pants. There’s no need for pull ups. The only purpose for pull ups is to create more chaos for a parent to moan about. “Oh it’s so hard we are toilet training,I need to change his pull up (when the point of a pull up is to catch them BEFORE they go!) blah blah blah”.

So OF COURSE it’s not surprising to see that she’s using motherhood as an excuse to be even lazier than she was before. I’ve said it before, but Chris is an absolute melt. Imagine coming home from a full day at work and having to put your own tea on and do household tasks because your wife is too lazy to organise herself. Oh no, wait this time it’s because she was too busy having a narcissistic photoshoot!

You should feel guilty you lazy mare.

Reactions: 17

Tatvam

"If you've been following me for a while you'll know I'm Mrs Crack On and want to do everything all the time" - Nearly spat my tea out!!!! How can she be so deluded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Why is she pushing this narrative that she’s repeat wearing clothes and hasn’t been able to properly wash her face but also she’s made this ridiculous elaborate sandwich? Make it make sense. I don’t believe a word. If you have time to put balsamic glaze on your sandwich, you have time to wash your fucking face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Amelia wonders why Tescos might be quiet on a Friday morning workday at 09:00. Any ideas ladies and gents?

• Haha

Luisa18

Chatty Member
She needs to get some bloody perspective. I have a little one born a little after hers. Except mine was born at 32 weeks by emergency c section after a traumatic labour with an extended NICU stay (and we’re one of the lucky ones as generally my “little man” is doing well. However he’s been readmitted to hospital yesterday for testing and care relating to his weight and digestion and let me tell you, THAT is emotionally exhausting Amelia. I would have killed for your newborn bubble and cuddles and bloody lunches out.

• Heart

Dancerxoxo

So she is 'grieving' the fact that soon she will no longer be pregnant.

IS SHE FOR REAL??!!!!

My baby was stillborn last year, she doesn't know what grief is. The fact she is crying because there will soon be a healthy baby in her arms.

Hold my effing hoops.

• Heart
  • Sad

malibu skies

VIP Member
It’s probably quite easy to make everything look perfect and act condescending when you’re sat down all day long, having your husband cook dinner for you and clean the house, and then get a full nights sleep because said husband is also the one getting up with the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ Chris is a mug

Reactions: 14

Jobagels

Keep your baby offline, hats off to you.
BUT don't come back a week after birth posting multiple pictures a day of him from every angel but the face.

Just keep him offline and develop your 'brand' without exploiting your son.
Using him for views/content/freebies is just as gross, even if I can't quite see his eyes.

She's only just come back after almost zero time away and has already shared 9 photos with him in. All the grid ones being tagged with 'mummyblogger' and similar shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jobagels

It always pisses me off how after a week of anything she's a certified expert preaching.

She can't just speak humbly like someone who is totally new to this stuff (or not speak at all because you know, privacy). She's speaking like a mum of 6 who's been doing this stuff for a decade already 😖🤣

She's been on my shitlist ever since she said new mums have no excuse for not finding the time for a self care evening. Wait until Chris is next working away like my husband was and your baby is teething and you feel super vulnerable and exposed, and we'll see how much time for a self care evening you find 🙄

• Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
Had the pleasure of seeing her again today! Twice in a week, what a treat. She was in Bear Hut Brownies a few in front of me. Baby in tow and with a friend. She may go on and on about the brownies like she is some PR for them, but they spoke to her like a normal customer. Amelia just said 'hello again, I am back again' and the owner just acknowledged it and laughed. She ordered a box and said to her friend 'are you going to get a box too?' Then her friend says 'ill get these, they're on me' Amelia didn't even say thank you or acknowledge it!! Can confirm she usually pays for them, as she had a loyalty card which had been stamped before, she made sure her friend got it stamped for her even though she was paying.
Baby started crying, Amelia says very loudly 'ohhhh it's okay I'm still rocking the pram, you're okay I am still moving you' never caught her say his name unfortunately. Friend mentioned him crying and Amelia commented she should have bought some gadget to rock the pram or something. Still looked frumpy, I think its the hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

bookworm1210

As long as I never have to hear babyet ever again I will be happy!! Never has a name made me want to throw up in my mouth as much as that

• Sick

Fuzzydunlop

I'd love to know the difference between a mummy lunchbox and a normal lunchbox!
Well, usually when an adult takes a normal lunchbox they do it when they go to this thing called "work" or a "job." Something Amelia knows nothing about.

• Haha
  • Heart

malibu skies

VIP Member
I suspect it’ll be a post at 7pm on Monday about a new addition to team xAx, how they’ve never known such love/happiness. Please respect her✨boundaries✨ and leave her alone. But also look at her boobs

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dancerxoxo

You can say that again! She’s emotionally hungover today and feels like she’s cried all the water out of her body!
What a bellend. I was 'emotionally hungover' the day after my daughter was stillborn, how silly of me not to film myself crying whilst clutching my dead baby! She is such a privileged w**ker.

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
She makes me piss. Join my parent club, it's judgement free but it'll cost you £4 a month for the privilege. Us peasants that don't pay can be judged 🤣 oh bore off.
This Patreon nonsense makes me laugh. If I want to rant about parenting or pregnancy then I’d go to fucking mumsnet and do it for FREE!

What is her obsession with “judgement free”? You are freely choosing to put your information on the internet, you are going to be judged or simply offered alternative viewpoints as that’s the beauty of the internet!

If you’re that scared of being judged then quite frankly you need to both stop putting stuff online for strangers or simply accept that you are going to get different views on it.

Basically A wants a space that just kisses her arse and pays her for the privilege!