XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long I shouldn’t think. she did the speech at her wedding! She will do anything and everything to go against the mould and not conform to society! Anything to bring attention to herself
Not that I like Amelia, I dont. But just to say, not all couples have to change their names, have a the woman take the man's name (in a cis hetero relationship) or double barrel. I didn't take my husband's name even though it's easier to spell 🤣 and much to the shock of my ethnic minority family! Also I gave a speech at our wedding as did he. If the groom can give a speech, so can the bride. If you're both getting married, you both should have the choice to.
---
But I will add that giving that child a surname like Goodhead Barry is just asking for him to be bullied at school haha

Reactions: 7
Says 'Little Man's loves his gifted bouncer and being in there. So why does she have to have this ridiculous mummy lunchbox everyday and claims she can get nothing done? Pick a lane!!!

Reactions: 8
Each day she gets even more annoying (if that is possible!) She contradicts everything all the time. Baby glued to her/loves his bouncer. Dishing out advice to new mums/scared to go to a coffee shop... Pick a lane is the best phrase for this woman @kenbarlow

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, so I was intrigued to see what she was before she was an “OG content creator” and I tit you not SHE ONLY BLOODY WORKED IN RECRUITMENT. The irony! The woman who is welded to her sofa was once tasked with helping others to get employment!

It’s goodhead Barry on fb so who knows
oh I only checked Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
20 views on a post? Yeah this really isn’t a job at all is it Amelia? At least one that’s going to help pay the bills!

cringing so hard that she has to beg on stories for us to view it!

Reactions: 5
I’m still convinced the baby is called Jack. She is so vanilla, he will be a Jack or Oliver I reckon

Reactions: 6
We’ll find out eventually and it’ll be boring like her and nobody will really give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't get it, the likes of molly mae, dani dyer etc show their baby faces and share the names but Amelia from Stafford is keeping her baby out the limelight 🙄

• Haha
I get not wanting to show your kids on SM. But to “not show them” but show parts of them, constantly talk about their habits and routine and exploit them for sponsorships and freebies kind of defeats the point. She said she didn’t want anyone talking about him etc, yet here we are, able to talk about him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Please can someone ask her why she didn’t do a Father’s Day post?
Because she doesn't see him as a Father to her baby, rather just as the sperm doner and helper for her so she can claim brilliance at being a woman and Mother of the year

Reactions: 7
Because Father's Day is personal and she wants it kept private but if you want to know about her upcoming periods or ever flowing milk supply keep watching!

• Haha
Because Father's Day is personal and she wants it kept private but if you want to know about her upcoming periods or ever flowing milk supply keep watching!
Please look at her crappy pants but her Botox is none of your beeswax. It’s mental how many influencers act shady about having injectables nowadays.

Reactions: 3
It’s not just us who get annoyed with the mummy lunchbox 🤢 then. It hurt me to type it. She’s right, it’s just a packed lunch…so why has she made it her personality type 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh my god she’s EXPLAINING the lunchbox and won’t stop calling it “a mummy lunchbox as “I don’t want to take away my mummy identity”

bleeping hell. Get a GRIP! It’s a LUNCHBOX FOR CHRISTS SAKE! It’s food in a box! It’s FOOD LITERALLY IN A BOX! THERES NO IDENTITY TO IT!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry i actually had to LOL at her story where she says 26k people watch her 🤣🤣

didn’t she post a story the other day that she only reached 20 people!! 🤣🤣🤣

duck off amelia with your crappy lunchbox and boring mum life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.