XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I have to read the words ‘nap trapped’ again, I’m going to lose my bleeping mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally jumped on here to say the same.....you can tell she asked herself that question as EVERYONE knows it's just a packed lunch!!!! No one in the world needs it breaking down 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
She doesn't want to drop the stupid name because she genuinely thinks she is onto something with it 🤣 it will never catch on Amelia, you'll never make the mummy lunchbox a thing!!!

Reactions: 6
What is this self indulgent bollocks? My struggle as Amelia, the woman who tries so hard to be everything to everyone. She’s sociopathic I swear.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What is this self indulgent bollocks? My struggle as Amelia, the woman who tries so hard to be everything to everyone. She’s sociopathic I swear.
I’ve never seen such a big deal made about a packed lunch. This is the problem with influencers these days. They have become so self obsessed through expecting that everyone finds their lives so interesting and aspirational, they don’t realise how ridiculous it is that they think people care about things like, what’s in their lunchbox.

It's so painful watching her hold that kid and forging him to keep his head turned away. Why not just film your stupid stories without holding him! 🤦🏽‍♀️ There's literally no reason for him to be in frame even while he's being held. Were not going to forget you're a mummy Amelia 🙄

Reactions: 7
If she has time to get it out the fridge then what is she doing with the baby? She's obviously not trapped 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's banging on likes he's days old again and she's dealing with a newborn single handed! I've said it before I know someone whose baby was born within days of little man and she gets on a train to London on her own, splashes with her baby in a paddling pool and even eats when she's home alone with baby!
little man was probably screaming because he wasn't attached to mummy and her lunchbox!

why does her blog say its a "luxury" lifestyle blog? 😭 😭 😭

My apologies as I'm not overly familiar with this woman but last I heard of her she was banging on about how hard up she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had to unfollow. "Don't forget to eat today" has pushed me over the edge 😂 what a tw*t.

New thread suggestion: from posing in my underwear to bragging about my Tupperware.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've had to unfollow. "Don't forget to eat today" has pushed me over the edge 😂 what a tw*t.

New thread suggestion: from posing in my underwear to bragging about my Tupperware.
I'm sorry but who forgets to eat? Can't relate 😅

She must think her followers can't function without her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we going to be reminded to eat every day? Bloody hell, how have i managed so far without her daily reminder?!

• Haha
She reminds me of when I had my first baby. But it was 2 weeks before lockdown so I couldn’t do anything.

I was bored out of my mind!! No wonder she keeps posting to remind us to eat lunch, she has nothing else going on!!

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of when I had my first baby. But it was 2 weeks before lockdown so I couldn’t do anything.

I was bored out of my mind!! No wonder she keeps posting to remind us to eat lunch, she has nothing else going on!!
Didn’t have anything going on before the “child who shall not be named” was born to be fair…

Makes me almost miss her near daily period posts! 😂

• Haha
I was hoping that that car journey might have been a wake up call that spending her days glued to the sofa with "little man" attached to her might not be working out too well, but oh no she just used it as an excuse to have a "lazy day" !! Couldn't make it up!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.