XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so sorry for Chris, I bet she’s been an absolute nightmare trying to conceive, just shows by all the videos and research she’s done. Does anyone else go into all this when trying to have a baby or do they just let nature take it’s course? She’s so over obsessive

Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for Chris, I bet she’s been an absolute nightmare trying to conceive, just shows by all the videos and research she’s done. Does anyone else go into all this when trying to have a baby or do they just let nature take it’s course? She’s so over obsessive
It’s because she doesn’t have anything else to do. If she had a job she might have something to occupy her time. I’m also sick of her constant OMG LOOK HOW SHAMEFUL THESE FILTERS ARE! Yes. That movement has been and gone now, everyone’s over it. The gall of her saying filters aren’t real and raw like her when her face is full of injectables.

Reactions: 5
she’s a 30 something going on 60 something! find it amazing how her accent continually evolves aswell, she thinks she’s so posh and above everyone else it does my nut in, in reality she eats dairylea lunchables in her primark PJs in her primark bedding bed til midday! I hope she reads this because I genuinely believe this is the wake up call she needs

does she think she’s winning when her latest bit of ‘work’ about ovulation only gets 300 odd views and 3 comments.

Reactions: 4
She’s in her pjs now!! It’s 11.41!!!
ok so am I but I’ve the day off WORK and I’ve done all my housework washing walked dogs! 🙄
I was poorly Amelia with exactly what you have, guess what,,,,,, I went and done 8 hours of physical WORK!!!!!

Her Instagram "content" is pretty much what a person who is not an influencer would share for her friends. Maybe she does this because she has no friends.

I’m sure I’ve probably missed this in the thread, but what on earth does her husband do to find her pj lifestyle?! Maybe I’m a little jealous of now spending my weeks in my pjs earning money…

Reactions: 1
I’m sure I’ve probably missed this in the thread, but what on earth does her husband do to find her pj lifestyle?! Maybe I’m a little jealous of now spending my weeks in my pjs earning money…
He works for the Judo Team GB team.. he seems to travel around the world a lot with the team when they compete. When she went to Japan she travelled alone to meet up with him as he was already there due to the Olympics

I did look him up as I also thought the same. While he may get to travel with his job it doesn’t seem he’ll be on a huge wage. I think I saw similar jobs advertised at £35-40k which is a good salary but not when he’s having to fully financially support her. If she is pregnant she will be putting the kid in nursery 5 days a week so she can “work on her content” and I’d be surprised if his wages can pay for everything. Let’s face it, judo isn’t popular enough to attract the big money!

Reactions: 2
I honestly find her insufferable. She sits on her arse in her pj's all day and calls it work. Her ads are few and far between and she makes out it's cos she only does ads for products she really believes in. Yeah right, she has no work. She hasn't got the audience or stats needed for ads and she knows it. She's done a day in the life of vlog for YouTube which I refuse to watch but she's said herself, it's a chill day, doing a bit of a food shop. Why do we want to watch that? And if that's a typical day in your life, you ain't working love! Honestly she is so lazy. She needs to get off her arse and do something, it makes me so cross! Especially coming on stories everyday in her pyjamas, doing that stupid fake laugh. There is nothing relatable about her or worth watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He works for the Judo Team GB team.. he seems to travel around the world a lot with the team when they compete. When she went to Japan she travelled alone to meet up with him as he was already there due to the Olympics
Oh that does make sense! But the salary wouldn’t keep me swanning around in my pjs all day unfortunately! In the current climate especially I can see resentment for these ‘influencers’ building up big time! Most of us are juggling working 40+ hours a week, with a home and family to run, and pay the ever growing price for the weekly food shop!!

One can safely assume that Chris is solely paying the mortgage whilst she arses about playing “OG content creator” or whatever the duck she calls herself. I honestly wouldn’t have the cheek to even try for a child if I was in her position. Kids are bleeping expensive. Even before the cost of living crisis! To put that responsibility solely on your husband is awful when you are perfectly capable of contributing to the household yourself is awful.

Then again, Chris should have some balls and tell her to get off her arse and do something that actually pays the bills!

I said previously but I think her mum and dad send her money to live off/contribute to bills etc. Whether Chris knows this or not is another thing!

• Wow
Wow I watched half 😴

I reckon she’s pregnant, still lazy as though, she calls work sat on the sofa under a blanket , but what work????

God she’s not even cooking it’s easy warm up meals, Amelia you’ll be divorced if you carry on like this 😐

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how he affords to keep her and a house AND a potential baby?? Mr gigi makes 3 times that amount and would struggle to keep me, the kids and the house. How can she sit on her arse and make him pay for everything. I’d be ashamed

As a 30-something woman I’d be ashamed to let my husband work while I sit on my arse in my pyjamas all day.

There’s nothing wrong with her that means she can’t get a job. Or at the very least get off her arse and get dressed. It’s pure laziness. It’s such an unattractive quality too. No way he’s happy about funding her while she does nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.