XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a new thread! Title from @emz1989

Short recap. Amelia is getting married, not to herself but yes Chris (not the original Chris but the second Chris) was stupid enough to propose.
Of course Amelia is the first person to ever get engaged and has celebrated by booking a wedding for as soon as she can, either to beat Joe down the aisle or so Chris 2.0 can’t change his mind.

Reactions: 14
Why is she so convinced she’s going to win the dog competition? I don’t know about you guys but I don’t find toby overly cute.

Why is she so convinced she’s going to win the dog competition? I don’t know about you guys but I don’t find toby overly cute.
Finally a new thread! Title from @emz1989

Short recap. Amelia is getting married, not to herself but yes Chris (not the original Chris but the second Chris) was stupid enough to propose.
Of course Amelia is the first person to ever get engaged and has celebrated by booking a wedding for as soon as she can, either to beat Joe down the aisle or so Chris 2.0 can’t change his mind.
And permanently exhausted from doing f all

Reactions: 9
Big weekend this weekend.....engagement party drinks with her bridesmaids. All 2 of them. That's fine, two bridesmaids, but they will literally be the only people at her engagement party drinks

Reactions: 8
God period pants and bleeping twitch are all she ever bangs on about. Seriously? TWITCH?! You’re in your thirties ffs- does she seriously not have anything better to do with her time?!

Reactions: 6
Ok this is just cringe…
so apparently she b0llocked someone for saying piss on a stream!?!?
I’ve had a look at a stream and all she says is ‘how ya doinnnn’ ‘welcome on innnnn’ ‘we love to see it’ ‘oh my goooodnesss’ ‘team’!
I can’t believe people get paid for this horseshit

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine Amelia on her wedding day, a day that’s obviously rightfully about her. Most days are Amelia days so the wedding will be something else!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else concern she’s got got absolutely mangled on her engagement party with the bridesmaids? And acted an absolute twit! She’s been quiet for days!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else concern she’s got got absolutely mangled on her engagement party with the bridesmaids? And acted an absolute twit! She’s been quiet for days!
Might make her fun for once

Does anyone remember where her house was? Was speaking with a friend this weekend and talking about "xameliax" and how she bought a house (well Chris did ) and couldn't find where it was

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This weeks ‘highlight’ from the vlog…..she got her opticians appointment wrong…..the rest of the vlog is pretty much spent talking about her appointment, the fact she missed her appointment and the fact she’s got to pay for glasses with her own money…oh god how will one possibly survive….that’s how boring her life has become folks in one 15minute vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This weeks ‘highlight’ from the vlog…..she got her opticians appointment wrong…..the rest of the vlog is pretty much spent talking about her appointment, the fact she missed her appointment and the fact she’s got to pay for glasses with her own money…oh god how will one possibly survive….that’s how boring her life has become folks in one 15minute vlog
That is not what her video title was about?! Click bait much?! A boring anecdote at best!

Worked hard?? duck me amelia!! Does she genuinely think she works hard? She. Is. Pathetic.

I'm gonna laugh my arse off once she has a kid (she's obviously racing towards it, probs for content?) She will literally go to pieces and I know its not technically a 'job' (let's be honest, she's never gonna get a job) but she will get her first taste of exhausting 'work'.

Reactions: 9
I really struggle to see why she hasn’t got her nail business back up and running! She could be making a small fortune whilst still staying at home doing nails.

Reactions: 7
Because as it says in her bio she is a “Lifestyle Creator” and the lifestyle she has created for herself is one where she can get away with doing as little as possible!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.