XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she's pregnant again but her face is just Continuing to look more and more bizarre? Like she's having fillers and lip work which really isn't recommended during pregnancy.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This to me explains why she has been so upbeat and content driven lately. Also as someone with fertility issues I find her second story about it hugely condescending

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was disgusted when she exploited her miscarriage for content. She has demonstrated here her selfishness in that she actually didn’t even acknowledge baby loss awareness week because she’s ‘sorted now’ and chose the week around it to announce her news 🖕🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 16
she’s in for one seriously rude awakening! hope she’s ready to finally get her arse out of bed at 7am or earlier! she’s going to milk this for all it’s worth! She’s got a husband who works away an awful lot also, she’s seriously going to struggle! I for one can’t stand her but I won’t be able to stand this, so much so that I won’t be following any longer, watching her exploit pregnancy and motherhood is a big fat no from me! And little
Miss perfection will be milking everything for what it’s worth and telling us all what a perfect mother is and how ‘you must’ breastfeed! Nope nope nope

PS - really tit way to announce it 😂

Reactions: 7
Good luck playing sims with a baby screaming, a stack of dirty washing and overflowing nappy bins!! Oh and the dog to walk 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well good for her for being pregnant.

Now, like I have with every other "influencer," "content creator," et al, I will be unfollowing cause the level of insufferable will be too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And so it begins.

The first trimester has been tough? She's spent the entire thing in her dressing gown eating chicken nuggets!

Try having to get up at 6am every day, dropping kid 1 at nursery at the crack of dawn and getting the bus into the office every single day whilst trying not to throw up in your handbag.

If she's found that tough, what is she going to do when she has a baby that wakes her all through the night, and still starts their day at 5am, and needs routine and stimulation every single day. Absolutely no time for a 'day off' or a 'selfcare day' just because you're not feeling 100%.

My husband worked away a lot and I remember crawling out bed with food poisoning to do the nappy changes and make breakfast because parenting stops for nothing. I don't think I've had a 'selfcare day' or a 'day off' in 14 years 🤣

Parenting is wonderful but HARD and relentless and exhausting. Amelia finds getting dressed too taxing 99% of the time already. I hope she knows what's to come and she gets her tit together, otherwise it's going to floor her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How fake was the "do you want to see the bump, oh no you probably won't be interested..."
Obviously fishing for everyone to write a comment.. "yes please show us Amelia" !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How fake was the "do you want to see the bump, oh no you probably won't be interested..."
Obviously fishing for everyone to write a comment.. "yes please show us Amelia" !!!
why the duck do I want to see a strangers bump?! Why the duck would you want to share it with strangers?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.