XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to excuse her but I think he must be a bit of a mug because they met when she was already several years past her blogging prime, she's not made money for years. He must have gone into this knowing he'd be paying her share too? She contributes nothing, unless she's secretly a trust fund kid who pays her share out of savings?

Reactions: 6
I really wonder how she affords anything?
Maybe she’s claiming some kind of benefit 🤷‍♀️
She seems like she’s forgotten how to do anything, clean, shop, she doesn’t even cook anymore!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m thinking she must be on benefits which is fine but don’t pretend blogging is your full time job in that case. I cringe when I think about how she thought she was good enough to go full time

I’m thinking she must be on benefits which is fine but don’t pretend blogging is your full time job in that case. I cringe when I think about how she thought she was good enough to go full time
Exactly!
I mean at least get dressed Amelia!

Reactions: 3
she says on her latest vlog she doesn’t buy clothes that often and the h&m jumper was a treat. She also mentions that £1.50 for Philadelphia dippers is a rip off. I don’t think she has 2 pennies to rub together tbh! gone are the days where joe used to pay her way! God she must really miss those days

• Wow
More rubbish from Shamelia. She puts herself first AND has a day off EVERY DAY.
I saw this and was going to come here to post it. She has literally got worse and worse and worse with each year that passes. At least when she lived with Joe she saw friends and went to the gym and actually posted working with brands etc. Now she literally has nothing to show for her time, she doesn't even get dressed anymore - I don't see why brands would want to work with her as who on earth would want to be anything like her?!

Reactions: 5
she says on her latest vlog she doesn’t buy clothes that often and the h&m jumper was a treat. She also mentions that £1.50 for Philadelphia dippers is a rip off. I don’t think she has 2 pennies to rub together tbh! gone are the days where joe used to pay her way! God she must really miss those days
I think she is skint, shame really she needs to get out and work, do her the world of good, doesn’t she do nails? She could start up a nice little business

She did do nails for 5 months then blamed covid for having to stop. Despite the fact that most nail salons were able to carry on after the initial stages of the pandemic but with extra precautions etc. She ran her business at home so this would have been easy for her to also implement.

Then said she said she was hoping to open up at some point this year in April 21……we’re now in September 22 and nothing.

Another phase and opportunity she has squandered. Much like that hilarious self help book she did about vampires..

So now she’s focussed on the long term goal of popping a kid out to avoid work.

What happened to the monthly magazine she used to do? She doesn't seem to stick to anything

Yes think she must claim Universal Credit. Outrageous to think we might be funding her lazy lifestyle!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
You’re all overlooking the fact that when she did “run” the nail business she was only prepared to offer about 2 appointments a month. It’s hardly a viable option with her work ethic.

• Wow
She's able to work though, so in the long run she's going to end up with low savings and pension. I wonder if she is contributing to her NI.

She's in the prime of her life and she's just sitting there.

Sat in her pyjamas again, moaning about the Internet and how she wants to take a break. It's the one and only thing you do Amelia! For God's sake, for the sake of your mental health, leave the house and get a job.

Reactions: 9
£99 for that cardigan/dressing gown she’s posted about! Strategic placement of the text box over her belly too…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Latest reel If you notice she shows the side of the bottle it’s a none alcoholic one you can see the 0.0 and blue bit then her drink is clear in her glass “friend” has wine glass, letters over her mid section in last shot. She’s trying to keep us guessing for engagement but if she just did content on pregnant etc she would have so much more to go off !

What the hell is she doing? She’s a 34 year old woman. The other day she basically wanted a medal for leaving the house. She’s sitting in her pjs all day posting asinine content about her playing computer games. What kind of life is she setting herself up for here? Her accounts would support that she’s scraping by, there’s no visible financial cushion for her retirement- and yes I realise she’s still a ways off that, but at her age she should have something firmly in place. She wants to have a child for what, to tick off a box because she got married? She’s not doing anything or working towards anything (other than a child she can’t afford). Her content is in a dead end and rather than growing, she keeps limiting more and more. If she tried to get back to traditional employment now the huge gap in her CV and her ATTITUDE is going to ruin that. How can your life be so stagnant at 34? She’s able bodied, there are people housebound with disabilities and lifestyle restrictions who achieve much more. WHAT IS SHE DOING.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what is she doing, she’s ‘working’ by bringing you a really informative YT vlog about how to make a cheap lazy ass roast dinner, that’s what she’s doing! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.