Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Is the wedding today?! Why did they only travel up yesterday? I presumed the wedding was tomorrow cause they’ve only just got there but it looks like it is today?
Amelia couldn’t go earlier because she works really long hours constantly and is too much of a perfectionist

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Notanotherjen

No alcohol shown, nailed on she’s with child. This is going to be a very patronising 9 months.
As a mother of 3 and a medical professional, I’m looking forward to learning so much about pregnancy, birth and having babies. You know everything I missed because of all the TaBoOs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BelleAmie

VIP Member
“I love chatting to my followers…as long as they stick to a list of pre-approved subjects, which are periods, period pants and taking time for yourself”

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ktb85

Nope not Lenny, I’m her sister! But I will pass on the congratulations.
………Not my tea to spill!

• Wow

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Ah of course. I forgot everything is PRIVATE!! except her periods, miscarriage and boobs
Her wedding is not content, except when it is. Her chicken soup is secret, she deserves to have a private life. She gets Botox, but it’s really none of your business. Please look directly at her boobs. Don’t ask about her lips though because she’s one of the most real and raw OG bloggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s also SUCH A HARD WORKING PERFECTIONIST.

• Haha
  • Angry

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Does anyone else thinks it’s TOTES HILARE how she goes MY BRAS ARENT NEWSWORTHY! ITS NOT NEWS! Why the fuck are you making this inane content then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Teafairy

I was disgusted when she exploited her miscarriage for content. She has demonstrated here her selfishness in that she actually didn’t even acknowledge baby loss awareness week because she’s ‘sorted now’ and chose the week around it to announce her news 🖕🏻

• Angry

eggletyy

I’ve never commented before. I followed her for a while, and used to enjoy her content. I was fairly bored of it in more recent years but when I saw her miscarriage post, I decided to reach out to her having experienced early miscarriage and infertility myself. I know what a lonely, difficult time it can be. I found her replies to lack empathy and were completely self-centred, bordering on passive aggressive. For someone who is desperate for her followers to engage, I was very surprised at her lack of care.

• Wow
  • Angry

ktb85

To set the record straight lennyloveslife unfollowed xameliax first. Lennyloveslife has not heard from xameliax since she told her her exciting pregnancy news.
the friendship has run its course and lennyloveslife has now moved on to bigger and better things.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Nikzy911

I’m a long time lurker when it comes to Amelia. I found her originally when I was going through a 12 year relationship breakdown and I saw her Cyprus blog when she’d just split up from Joe. I really enjoyed her and her content over the years that followed.

I finally unfollowed and unsubscribed one day last week after she posted that April Fools Day faux pregnancy announcements are Out of order (quite rightly) and I message to advise that having recently had a hysterectomy to combat cervical cancer, i agreed whole heartedly with her. Not for the first time, I’ve had zero form of reply or reaction.

For someone who’s job is to “create content” surely it’s a big part of the job to interact with your audience? I’ve attempted to engage with her many times over the years to no avail. She’s become incredibly unlikeable over time and I’d rather not have her popping up on my newsfeed with all of her bollocks. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

#ad#aff

VIP Member
This girl is off her box 🙄 ‘thanks for helping me fight this stigma’ from a middle class white woman who has never experienced poverty in any form. Doing these adverts means she is actually profiting off periods while gaslighting everyone by saying she’s FIGHTING A CAUSE. Get in the (sanitary product) bin love.

• Angry

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why does she act like she hasn’t got a completely conventional body type? She’s barely got a curve on her yet she thinks she’s some kind of hero for anyone who isn’t skinny??? Nah girl. You have a conventionally perfect body type and you’re not at all relatable to any plus size or even mid size girls out there. Wind your neck in thin bitch

Reactions: 14

Notanotherjen

There is nothing wrong with budget weddings or doing your own make up, but she is always asking people to support her being a small business. She literally went and tried on dresses in a store and then made her own and the veil as well. So she used the store but couldn’t even go and buy a small little something from them especially at a time when the wedding industry is struggling.
On the other hand she charges for everything because her time and skills are valuable. Hell she even has people give her money while she is playing video games. So IMO she is a a free loader and a selfish brat.

CatHun

VIP Member
Finally a new thread! Title from @emz1989

Short recap. Amelia is getting married, not to herself but yes Chris (not the original Chris but the second Chris) was stupid enough to propose.
Of course Amelia is the first person to ever get engaged and has celebrated by booking a wedding for as soon as she can, either to beat Joe down the aisle or so Chris 2.0 can’t change his mind.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Omg the OG thing makes me cringe as well- that title belongs to girls like Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Louise Pentland etc. Influencers that went on to do other things (Albeit crappy things!) like bringing out books or make up lines.

Amelia has done a self help book online and self published as no one would even know who she is to offer her a crappy book deal!

Honestly, the sooner she wakes up and lives in the real world the better! If she’s not at the very least vlogging her mundane life then I’m sorry but what is she doing for a living?! Sooner or later, surely Chris is going to get resentful and be like “time to get a job!” His job can’t pay that well?

Bet you all she’s preggo in 6 months time. She’ll do a year about trying to conceive all about her all time favourite topic of periods, then we’ll have full time “I’m the first woman in the world to experience pregnancy” content followed by vlogs moaning about post pregnancy- then dull mummy content for the foreseeable.

Last edited:
  • Sick