XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s SO weird. Is she just going to pop up in a few months like SURPRISE! HERE’S MY BABY! She’ll say her pregnancy wasn’t content but for the rest of her life she’ll do mummy blogging 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her latest reel ‘I often forget as an adult you can do whatever the hell you want’
How sad is it that her idea of doing whatever you want as an adult is making chicken nuggets for dinner. This illustrates her complete lack of imagination so beautifully.

Reactions: 3
Time for a new thread, I couldn’t see any title suggestions though, would anyone like to put one forward?

#Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
#8 This might be the final thread, she’s close to realising her career is dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet she cant wait to announce and then be soooo proud of herself for being able to ‘fool everyone’!!!

Reactions: 7
One things for sure, they’ll soon regret buying a 3 storey house with a baby!

• Haha
The post about being an adult is just weird and shows you that she 1) doesn't have many friends 2) engage with the outside world. If she had those two things she would realise that post isn't groundbreaking and literally every adult does that from time to time in some form and doesn't think twice about it. It's life. It just happens.

Reactions: 5
Wow what have I just watched, calls it shopping and cleaning, how old is she????

Cleaned one half of the kitchen and had to sit down, did a shop and got 5/6 random bits 🤷‍♀️

I’ve never seen such a lazy grown woman in all my life!!!
I swear if she spent the working day with me it would kill her!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow what have I just watched, calls it shopping and cleaning, how old is she????

Cleaned one half of the kitchen and had to sit down, did a shop and got 5/6 random bits 🤷‍♀️

I’ve never seen such a lazy grown woman in all my life!!!
I swear if she spent the working day with me it would kill her!!!
I tried to watch it n my daughter was like mum this is awful

I tried to watch it n my daughter was like mum this is awful
It’s like watching a 10 year old trying to run a home with no idea 🤷‍♀️ I really don’t know what’s happened to her, it’s sad really, I’m not sure being home all day with a baby will help she needs a job outside the house imo

I know it wasn't much cleaning but to clean in pj's get sweaty then put them back on later is gross

• Sick
That was really weird to watch. It’s like I don’t know how to do washing, I don’t remember to do bins, I can’t do anything, the house has too many stairs! She genuinely at some points looked like a child. I feel like she has a deep deep depression going on and she needs to really have a think about continuing to live like this. The not getting dressed, not leaving the house, only talking to her dog all day….. NOT GOOD

Not going out is baaaaad. I am a stay at home mom for a one year old, which means that I always have something to do even when at home, but still, if I haven't been out of the house for a few days, it makes me moody and irritable.
Also she has had depression before, which makes getting depressed again much more likely.
Even if she is not depressed now, it will probably happen if she continues like this.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.