XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem depressed, my cousin is like this, sleeps till late doesn’t go out, she (Amelia) needs help

Reactions: 3
I’m currently preggers (and based on her hints, around the same time) and tbf the exhaustion is real so I can understand half completing housework 😂 doesn’t excuse the laziness beforehand though! She needs routine and scheduling, freewheeling through life is not it.

Reactions: 1
Is she pregnant??
Not confirmed but I’d put money on it. She’s hiding her stomach, following loads of baby/pregnancy accounts, is either drinking non alcoholic drinks or masquerading soft drinks as alcohol, and she appeared to be wearing maternity jeans the other week. She gets off on lecturing people about what they can and can’t say so I reckon she’s baiting us to ask and then she can be pompous about it.

Reactions: 6
And there hasn't been a where she is in her cycle post for a while now! Usually we get to hear her moan about spots or watch her washing her bloody knickers!

• Sick
How bleeping unrelatable. Say in her pyjamas, drinking tea, contemplating the week. I was already well into my work shift (out the house!) at that time. Do people actually follow her for this mundane crap?

Not confirmed but I’d put money on it. She’s hiding her stomach, following loads of baby/pregnancy accounts, is either drinking non alcoholic drinks or masquerading soft drinks as alcohol, and she appeared to be wearing maternity jeans the other week. She gets off on lecturing people about what they can and can’t say so I reckon she’s baiting us to ask and then she can be pompous about it.
Ah ok! Did she not say about breakout due to totm 🤷‍♀️
Not that I really care but maybe it would explainwhy She’s so tired etc

Reactions: 2
Yeh that latest blog is tragic! I skipped the majority but she’s not in a good place, she’s lost the plot

If she is pregnant, and this is her current mental state, then god help that baby. She needs help.

That stupid laugh she does on stories, like oh I'm so funny, look at me sat here again in my pjs, doing duck all. Proper grates on me.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched any of her ovulation/cycle tracking content but I don’t get it- surely it’s just her doing her own research and then recycling it to her viewers. If I wanted to learn more about it I wouldn’t be looking to an influencer! I know you could say that about a lot of topics but with medical stuff I find it strange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.