XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I became aware of her years ago because I liked watching her. She did hair and makeup videos, exciting travel videos to Bali and Borneo etc, working with really good bevery day she was up and out driving somewhere, kickboxing, meeting her vast number of friends, lovely Lucy, Lauren, all the boys from her old job. She had her moments but she was creating watchable content.

Now she is someone who sits around in her pjs all day (does she even shower 🤢) and does the bare minimum. Passive aggressive story rants and even things like hair she won’t do a tutorial she will just link you to a hairspray she likes. What does she expect?

Chris needs to stop enabling her. Or her friends if she’s any left, where are her bridesmaids been no sign of them since the wedding really? She needs to wake up and either but some effort into her current job or except her time is over and get a 9-5, some structure I think would be healthy for her.

Just went on her home account and it died a death, like use the abundance of time you have to learn DIY skills and transform that boring bland home into something incredible - that will attract followers renovation is so popular and I would kill for the time to do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
THIS TIMES A MILLION

Agreed, I became aware of her years ago because I liked watching her. She did hair and makeup videos, exciting travel videos to Bali and Borneo etc, working with really good bevery day she was up and out driving somewhere, kickboxing, meeting her vast number of friends, lovely Lucy, Lauren, all the boys from her old job. She had her moments but she was creating watchable content.

Now she is someone who sits around in her pjs all day (does she even shower 🤢) and does the bare minimum. Passive aggressive story rants and even things like hair she won’t do a tutorial she will just link you to a hairspray she likes. What does she expect?

Chris needs to stop enabling her. Or her friends if she’s any left, where are her bridesmaids been no sign of them since the wedding really? She needs to wake up and either but some effort into her current job or except her time is over and get a 9-5, some structure I think would be healthy for her.

Just went on her home account and it died a death, like use the abundance of time you have to learn DIY skills and transform that boring bland home into something incredible - that will attract followers renovation is so popular and I would kill for the time to do it.

Her decline as a blogger has been crazy hasn’t it? She did used to be kind of good. But the decline has been STEEP.

Reactions: 4

100% agree. I used to really enjoy following her and her content. I felt her life was relatable to mine (same age and a normal woman’s lifestyle and doing things/living with a partner).
But now she’s SO in relatable. Giving up her job was a big error. Shes not a big enough “influencer” to get lots of invites and trips to places that make her “content” interesting (which would also make her unrelatable in a way due to affordability). But because she’s skint, or anxious, or “protecting her happy”, she never does ANYTHING anymore that makes her interesting or gives you ideas that you can try, make, bake or just follow along.

Unrelatable* not in relatable

Thread suggestion - no makes or bakes, so unrelatable, her talent as an influencer is debatable!

• Heart
She’s a proper nutjob, I have the info first hand. Have mentioned it on here before but don’t feel comfortable going into detail again. Not a nice person, if she’s miserable now then it’s karma catching up with her 😏 x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s a proper nutjob, I have the info first hand. Have mentioned it on here before but don’t feel comfortable going into detail again. Not a nice person, if she’s miserable now then it’s karma catching up with her 😏 x
Understand you might not want to share again but if you can point to where the tea is in her threads that would be appreciated !

Reactions: 5
Understand you might not want to share again but if you can point to where the tea is in her threads that would be appreciated !
Was the last thread I think. Not 100% as these threads go on forever as she is literally the world’s biggest bore 😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is proud to be doing this for 10 years and yet has nothing to show for it

• Wow
Give me a break, this woman isn't turning down anything. She peddled fad diets and would sell her dog for a big paycheck.

Edit, and holy shat her morning routine video is just the saddest. Get up, feed the dog, have tea, make the bed. You know, like every other grown adult does.

Give me a break, this woman isn't turning down anything. She peddled fad diets and would sell her dog for a big paycheck.

Edit, and holy shat her morning routine video is just the saddest. Get up, feed the dog, have tea, make the bed. You know, like every other grown adult does.
Except most other grown adults have actual jobs🤣

She seems to have spent the last week following as many baby accounts as she can find;
Silver cross
Baby centre
Kidly
Baby and Toddler show
The Natural Parent Magazine
The Labor Mama
... plus a million independent baby companies to try and blag gifts and freebies from.

She's clearly getting ready for something and making sure she's optimised for maximum begging and exposure.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s getting ready to go on the biggest beg of her life, even bigger than the wedding 😂😂 this poor kid won’t have anything bought for it by it’s mother

So she is asking for people to support her ads by commenting, yet limits her comments. I assume a lot of her ‘followers’ are ones she paid for so how will she get the engagement on her content? She is literally sabotaging her own paycheque

• Wow
Tells everyone she's doing a yoga session having just followed a pregnancy yoga account. At this point, she may as well.just tell everyone she's pregnant because she's making it painfully obvious. 🙄

Reactions: 8
can someone who’s not blocked please reply to the yoga thing with a congratulations when’s baby due
Please please please

• Haha
Her latest reel ‘I often forget as an adult you can do whatever the hell you want’

Actually no it’s the opposite- I have to get up and showered and dressed early to do the school run, go to work to pay bills. I have to clean my home.

Adult’s make sacrifices. Unless of course they marry a chump and are spoilt by mummy and daddy and are just so goddamn lazy.

I am only following her now to witness the rudest awakening she is in for with a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.