XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always puts the captions on her stories so I thankfully don’t have to listen to them with sound 🤣 But I accidentally had my volume up so I listened to a few today 🤦🏽‍♀️
Has it just been that long since I’ve listened to her voice or has her accent changed?

Reactions: 1
She always puts the captions on her stories so I thankfully don’t have to listen to them with sound 🤣 But I accidentally had my volume up so I listened to a few today 🤦🏽‍♀️
Has it just been that long since I’ve listened to her voice or has her accent changed?
It’s changed about 20 times over the course of as many years, it’s cuz she’s a fake and doesn’t know her own identity!

Reactions: 3
What I don't get is that when she is laying around in her pyjamas she always says that she is busy working. Working on what? She posts so few videos on YouTube and not much on the blog or Instagram either. What is the work that she is doing?

What I don't get is that when she is laying around in her pyjamas she always says that she is busy working. Working on what? She posts so few videos on YouTube and not much on the blog or Instagram either. What is the work that she is doing?
Yeh see she classes filming a YouTube video with her speaking into her phone, and doing v little, as work but, it ain’t work is it because she’s admitted before that YT brings in next to no revenue. She doesn’t promote brands regularly and if she does it’s the same stuff, she makes herself think she’s working when in reality she isn’t really. She seems really
Down again on her YT vlog and mentions about the cost of things a few times, so things are obviously tight for them!

Yeh see she classes filming a YouTube video with her speaking into her phone, and doing v little, as work but, it ain’t work is it because she’s admitted before that YT brings in next to no revenue. She doesn’t promote brands regularly and if she does it’s the same stuff, she makes herself think she’s working when in reality she isn’t really. She seems really
Down again on her YT vlog and mentions about the cost of things a few times, so things are obviously tight for them!
When she’s unloading the shopping you can also see the tshirt on her tummy and her tummy looks quite domed, but, dunno, pregnant, not sure

Last edited:
Hold onto your hats everyone, amelia is here again giving us the lecture that nobody asked for. Please only follow her exact script for any given situation.

Reactions: 2
Haha. She’s reposted a video onto her stories reminding people what not to say to someone who has had a miscarriage. Still trying to make her miscarriage into content.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
That morning routine video just comes off really snarky. Why does she have to go on about ‘no 5am yoga, no oat lattes, no açai bowls here’ etc? It’s so negative. Surprised she can even get out of bed under the weight of the chip of her shoulder.

Reactions: 9
I've cleaned my house too, done 2 lots of washing, watched a bit of Netflix but the best bit of all is I'm bloody well dressed!!! All of that on my day off work aswell! Go me!!

Reactions: 6
In her story today she says she's cleaned the entire house and done 2 loads of washing... but she's still in pj's? Has she changed back into them, or has she cleaned the house in pj's? Is it just me that thinks that's weird

• Sick
In her story today she says she's cleaned the entire house and done 2 loads of washing... but she's still in pj's? Has she changed back into them, or has she cleaned the house in pj's? Is it just me that thinks that's weird
Sometimes on a weekend morning I'll do a bit of cleaning in my pjs, but would then put them in the wash! Don't really want to then go to bed in something that smells a bit sweaty/cleaning producty. I don't really understand people that stay in them all day though.. if I'm WFH or having a lazy day I will just change into leggings and a top or something equally comfy but the act of actually getting out of pjs is so important for my sanity.

Reactions: 9
Sometimes on a weekend morning I'll do a bit of cleaning in my pjs, but would then put them in the wash! Don't really want to then go to bed in something that smells a bit sweaty/cleaning producty. I don't really understand people that stay in them all day though.. if I'm WFH or having a lazy day I will just change into leggings and a top or something equally comfy but the act of actually getting out of pjs is so important for my sanity.
I'm the same, I thought it was just me being particular about when I wear my jammies :LOL:

Also, did anyone else think when she talked about 'I'm an adult I can do what I want' feels like she's been reading here 😂

• Haha
I really wish she would change out of her pjs so much it’s so depressing. I don’t understand why at this point she might not take some of our comments into consideration. I don’t dislike her or hate watch her, I used to really like her and now she just makes me depressed. Then wonders why people aren’t watching her stuff?
If you’ve cleaned your house- film it, make some CONTENT rather than sitting on your sofa 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

She doesn’t show the tea bags but shows the milk so if it’s decaf we wouldn’t know the beer being in a glass not in the bottle etc she may be scared from the miscarriage but she’s definitely trying to time it right to get maximum content

I'm the same, I thought it was just me being particular about when I wear my jammies :LOL:

Also, did anyone else think when she talked about 'I'm an adult I can do what I want' feels like she's been reading here 😂
The thing with Amelia is she revels in the excuse she’s an adult and can “do what she wants”.
What she doesn’t seem to realise is that a lot of being an adult is NOT being able to do what you want and having to use discipline and willpower to do the things you DONT really want to do. Like cleaning your house (I don’t want to think about how dirty she was saying it was the other day). And getting up early! She’s living a student life in her mid 30s

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The thing with Amelia is she revels in the excuse she’s an adult and can “do what she wants”.
What she doesn’t seem to realise is that a lot of being an adult is NOT being able to do what you want and having to use discipline and willpower to do the things you DONT really want to do. Like cleaning your house (I don’t want to think about how dirty she was saying it was the other day). And getting up early! She’s living a student life in her mid 30s
Yeah, Chris doesn’t get to ‘do what he wants’

I really don’t think she’d survive working and running a home too??
Did she ever go out to work?

She used to work in recruitment, then she met Joe online, then she quit a few years later to go blogging full time, and sponged off joe in the process! although back then, she did actually blog about interesting stuff, they were constantly going out for date nights and weekends away and lovely holidays! She makes up this story now that she wants to protect her happy but that’s not what it is, it’s because her life is dull since they split up and just doesn’t compare

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.