Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happend to her friend Matt? Just watched her birthday vlog... He's got s fit body. She would have done well šŸ˜‚

Does anyone know what happend to her friend Matt? Just watched her birthday vlog... He's got s fit body. She would have done well šŸ˜‚
Apparently (according to Amelia) he fell in love with her so she had to unfriend. Itā€™s a right bleeping burden being as desirable as Amelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Around the 27min mark she mentions what happened with Matt. That vlog is also the one she told is about Chris (around 23 mins in).

I watched her most recent vlog and noticed she put on weight in her face. Then I checked her Instagram and she looked even bigger in her most recent post. She definitely looks pregnant. This is probably why she's spinning the "oh we were supposed to get married last year but covid happened" narrative. She's probably feeling ashamed of being proposed to now and trying to rush the wedding because of the pregnancy, although there's nothing shameful in that at all. Perhaps she needs to read her own book.

I donā€™t think sheā€™s pregnant. I donā€™t think that would fit with Ameliaā€™s plans - she seems like someone who likes to plan everything.
I would speculate that Chris is the breadwinner - like we suspect Joe was - as he seems to have a good job with Team GB. Heā€™s been in Tokyo for the Olympics and Iā€™m guessing when she met him in Japan for their holiday heā€™d been there for Olympic prep

Reactions: 4
So many "friends" on that birthday video that I have never seen again. Also the a code reflux. Is she teeing us up for a gaviscon ad next?

Reactions: 3
Now sheā€™s selling a ā€œhow to be a twitch streamerā€ guide. Sheā€™s been doing it for 2 mins

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now sheā€™s selling a ā€œhow to be a twitch streamerā€ guide. Sheā€™s been doing it for 2 mins
Ridiculous. Doing it for two minutes, came to it with an existing (albeit barely engaged) following and averages <40 viewers.

But yes of course Amelia tell us more about how to be a success for the bargain price of Ā£8.99.

Sheā€™s getting worse and worse.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just checked her website (xameliax.com) and there are no references to twitch or her book. Such a professional but hasn't been bothered to update her website. :rolleyes:

How is is that slimfast have sponsored her again when they can see the kind of comments she makes about larger people?

This is embarrassing. She needs to get an actual job at this point.

AB0AE815-C538-4865-9B05-0459D40D6841.png

• Haha
How the f is that her job?! I joined for a few seconds and watched her draw a cartoon of toby. Dear lord, what a sad little life :LOL:

AD774810-BA61-4191-BB58-6AD566C53BC3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine saying that sentence when you actually have a job......yes sick people, if you could just not be sick today, that'd really help with my Job.

At this point, I dont know wether she's deluded, doesnt care or genuinley thinks this is what people do?

This is a grown woman!!! A 30 something old woman sounding like my 10 year old who wants to be a YouTuber, her parents must be so proud!

How embarrassing is that!

If no one actually wants to watch me be dull as dish water, could you please just open the tab and mute me whilst you carry on working your actual job. Just so I can afford to sit at home and do nothing.

Does she seriously think that normal, hard working people care or have the time to do that?

I don't even want this woman to have a real job because I don't wish her on any manager or company, even the worst ones. Just the thought of managing her in a real job sounds like a second job in itself and hell on earth.

I couldnā€™t imagine having a ā€œjobā€ where I contribute absolutely nothing to the world. I wouldnā€™t be able to sleep at night.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.