Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say I’ve had acid reflux for years and before I was on medication for it, it did sometimes feel like intense chest pain. It’s horrible. I usually had to be at work in the morning though so unfortunately couldn’t have a duvet day.

Reactions: 1
I woke up the other morning with awful acid reflux from swallowing my Sertraline dry! Never do it folks! I couldn’t eat anything and felt sick- think I did cancel my hair appointment I had scheduled but yeah apart from that it was mum life as usual. 🙄
Yours is a minor thing, Amelia’s was STRESS induced, so you obviously have no idea how bad it was for her

(Hope the sarcasm comes across in the above)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So desperate for views on Twitch that she's happy for people to just click and have it as background noise. You're not really selling this content to me amelia 🤣

Reactions: 4
livrh is doing amazing I found out about her from here
Same, good for her she’s nearly at 90k now and deserves it. Her content is regular, consistent and useful. She’s inspiring up at 4am working out, having a real full time job, having a life outside this all and managing to do this very successfully on the side.

Take note Amelia, if you want to do this full time your content should reflect that. We’re done watching you lie in and constantly guise your laziness as ‘permission to self-care’.

I also laughed out loud when she said her book is an e-book because it’s ‘better for the environment’. You’re still expecting people to print the thing so they can colour in so just be honest and say you couldn’t get it properly published because like with anything you put your mind to you do half a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YouTube suggested an old video... So much for not body shaming 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Talked about Toby eating bread and ballooning and she said it's like someone who failed weight watchers and smashed a cake boss or something like that

Funny how she was never about body positively until she gained some weight 🤣 typical Smug XAX

Reactions: 5
I think she’s pregnant. Her content is non existent and the engagement seemed to just come from no where.
She also loved being thinner back in the day but probably got more interaction when she gained some weight so she’s all about the positivity now! I mean she does looks great both sizes in fairness

I think she may be pregnant because she looks like she’s gained quite a bit of weight. Could just be lockdown though…that’s what I blame for my own weight gain!

She was having beers in the hot tub last night so I'm not sure about pregnancy. Could be trying to throw us off the scent though! She kept moving house a secret, the engagement was a secret (though many had suspected) so, ya never know!
Personally, I think she has a fantastic figure!

PSA for Amelia: having breasts is not a personality trait. I’d hardly call them giant either.
Wasn’t she only just saying the other month about finally wanting to get her boobs out after years of feeling the need to tuck them away and not feel ashamed!?! Full of tit as per

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.