Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Rosi has just announced she won’t be doing YouTube anymore 😢 just insta and TikTok
So sad about that 😩 i love Rosi, even made. Rave thread for her but it didnt get many posters lol , although dislike her tik toks, find them a bit cringe 🥴 hate tik tok in general though

Reactions: 1
New thread title suggestion:

A stream on Twitch and SlimFast pitch won't make me rich; I'll try the self-help niche!

Reactions: 10
her Instagram following hasn’t gone up in forever either.
Makes up a story about being ashamed about sweating at badminton and then attempts to sell her book with a discount code….I guarantee less than 20 people have bought it and 10 of them are probably family and friend(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes up a story about being ashamed about sweating at badminton and then attempts to sell her book with a discount code….I guarantee less than 20 people have bought it and 10 of them are probably family and friend(s)
That was a ridiculous grab for attention, buy my book story! Who the hell gets embarrassed by sweat when they’ve worked out? She literally got in her car and left…. Everyone else would’ve been sweating too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shameless ring showing in every single friggin story 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So the wedding is booked about a month after the engagement - I really don’t understand the rush it’s almost like she wants it over and done with, rather than a ‘I just can’t wait any longer to be Chris’ wife.’

Imagine it will be small one anyway we know she doesn’t have many (if any) friends and she met Chris via bumble which is an app to find friends so I figure he must not either!

Last edited:
So the wedding is booked about a month after the engagement - I really don’t understand the rush it’s almost like she wants it over and done with, rather than a ‘I just can’t wait any longer to be Chris’ wife.’

Imagine it will be small one anyway we know she doesn’t have many (if any friends) and she met Chris via bumble which is an app to find friends so I figure he must not either!
Ahh remember when she was the Birmingham bumble queen bee and she was fuming they dropped her when she was just spending the events budget on stuff for her mates to do?

Reactions: 6
#7 If you’re looking for a lifestyle influencers’ vlog, you’ll be disappointed - it’s just vids of her dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By venue, photographer and band were all 'free' please tell me she means AVAILABLE and not ooo look no money exchanged because I'll promote them on my over achieving page 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
I don’t know many people that can plan a wedding in 5 months!
It will be a small affair. She’s too tight to have a massive wedding and she doesn’t have any mates! Also, she’s got time to plan cuz she doesn’t have a job

Reactions: 8
I wonder what her hen do will be like. Part of me thinks she won't have one and there'll be some post on how you don't have to do things just because society expects it or that they had no time to squeeze hen & stag dos in because they're so busy and they planned it in such a short amount of time.

I just can't see it being the traditional, bridesmaids planning a weekend of fun with loads of people there, Amelia having no idea what's been organised etc.

Reactions: 7

Imagine it will be small one anyway we know she doesn’t have many (if any) friends and she met Chris via bumble which is an app to find friends so I figure he must not either!
She reminds me of my step sister who always wants everything to come to her at once. She has been with her fiance a similar time to xax and Chris and so quick on the moving in, talking about babies, she got married last month, recently bought a puppy when she saw someone elses. I know love can happen quick and and difference paces so no shade on getting married quickly. And some people are religious so prefer marriage before kids - I undrrstand that. But in amelias case it's so familiar of the whole keeping up appearances facade. Think it will just be rushed so she can have a baby.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’ll have it up in Scotland so she doesn’t have to invite her ‘mates’, just her parents.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what her hen do will be like. Part of me thinks she won't have one and there'll be some post on how you don't have to do things just because society expects it or that they had no time to squeeze hen & stag dos in because they're so busy and they planned it in such a short amount of time.

I just can't see it being the traditional, bridesmaids planning a weekend of fun with loads of people there, Amelia having no idea what's been organised etc.
Oh I think the opposite. Amelia will 100% expect that her friends - think it was Ellie and hot tub Lizzie are her bridesmaids- to plan some elaborate hen do that’s just so amazing and surprise. Not sure if many people will be there but I defo think she’ll have a hen

Oh and she’ll DEFINITELY have a Twitch streaming hen so all her “team” can celebrate with her

Reactions: 5
Oh I think the opposite. Amelia will 100% expect that her friends - think it was Ellie and hot tub Lizzie are her bridesmaids- to plan some elaborate hen do that’s just so amazing and surprise. Not sure if many people will be there but I defo think she’ll have a hen

Oh and she’ll DEFINITELY have a Twitch streaming hen so all her “team” can celebrate with her
detest the way she calls people team! It really really grates on me! I love that she grates on me so much tho 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.