Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curiosity won yesterday and I tuned in to Twitch briefly...

30 viewers, self absorbed chatter with brief breaks to obsess about Toby

Somebody complimented her arms and she managed to make it about her ring

Overly concerned about engagement there too. Only streamer I have ever seen ask viewers to mute the tab not the stream if they’re leaving so their view still counts. Eye roll.

Stop trying to make xax happen. It’s not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder why the rush to get married this year…..I’d say it’s to compete with an ex or, headed to pregnancyville

Reactions: 5
Wonder why the rush to get married this year…..I’d say it’s to compete with an ex or, headed to pregnancyville
Joe’s wedding has been cancelled a few times now because of Covid so I reckon their new date must be this year

Reactions: 4
Oh what has she said ? I’ve not seen anything on insta about her wedding being this year ? In like.. the next 5 months?!?

Oh what has she said ? I’ve not seen anything on insta about her wedding being this year ? In like.. the next 5 months?!?
YouTube vlog she said they want to get married this December because ‘if not for covid they would be married now anyway’ Not solid logic when Chris has only just proposed.

But what gets me is she’s been tagging #scotlandbeachwedding so I hope her plans have changed or the whole wedding party are getting hypothermia!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
YouTube vlog she said they want to get married this December because ‘if not for covid they would be married now anyway’ Not solid logic when Chris has only just proposed.

But what gets me is she’s been tagging #scotlandbeachwedding so I hope her plans have changed or the whole wedding party are getting hypothermia!
Doubtful that it will be a big aff
Curiosity won yesterday and I tuned in to Twitch briefly...

30 viewers, self absorbed chatter with brief breaks to obsess about Toby

Somebody complimented her arms and she managed to make it about her ring

Overly concerned about engagement there too. Only streamer I have ever seen ask viewers to mute the tab not the stream if they’re leaving so their view still counts. Eye roll.

Stop trying to make xax happen. It’s not going to happen.
i don’t understand this twitch thing. So she plays the sims a few times a week and streams it and chats to what, a handful of people….and this is a job?????

Reactions: 2
Doubtful that it will be a big aff

i don’t understand this twitch thing. So she plays the sims a few times a week and streams it and chats to what, a handful of people….and this is a job?????
So I’ve just watched a couple of twitch streams
…..does anyone else feel like she’s a 30 something desperately trying to be a teen? She’s so so immature I actually can’t believe how immature she is! The people viewing her twitch must be children? Surely adults don’t do this kinda tit!? Like, go out with ya mates!!! She’s such a strange person, her fake ness is next level!

Reactions: 7
442F2864-195C-4678-96C0-1EDBA9E42EBA.png

‘Stress-induced acid reflux’? ‘Bed/sofa rest’? My arse. Who - pray tell - diagnosed this exactly? I’d imagine you’ve been eating shite and drinking loads of wine, and it’s given you heartburn. Instead of sucking on a rennie and getting on with life, you choose to use it as an excuse to continue to do duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she not usually on bed/sofa/hot tub rest???
God knows why she’s spouting about the good to go boxes either! As a Stafford resident you are lucky to get box from Spar let alone Costa or Greggs!

Reactions: 5
Her post about taking shells from the beach!? It's so bad to take things from the beach and I think it's illegal!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 684046

‘Stress-induced acid reflux’? ‘Bed/sofa rest’? My arse. Who - pray tell - diagnosed this exactly? I’d imagine you’ve been eating shite and drinking loads of wine, and it’s given you heartburn. Instead of sucking on a rennie and getting on with life, you choose to use it as an excuse to continue to do duck all.
Yeh….so you’ve got heartburn then….go grab and Rennie and crack the duck on!!! she’s such a Debbie drama queen! Everything has to be overanalysed

This too good to go lark aswell….classic Amelia…cuz she’s that tight she couldn’t possibly pay full price for anything! Hence why they consistently don’t eat out and live out of gusto boxes!! What did she try to jump on ages ago, the thing where people pay her to be an influencer essentially and her coffees? Scrounging mare

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 684046

just another shameless way to get her new bling in a photo

Reactions: 2
So I’ve just watched a couple of twitch streams
…..does anyone else feel like she’s a 30 something desperately trying to be a teen? She’s so so immature I actually can’t believe how immature she is! The people viewing her twitch must be children? Surely adults don’t do this kinda tit!? Like, go out with ya mates!!! She’s such a strange person, her fake ness is next level!
I said this when she first started “twitching”
Such strange behaviour for a 33 year old woman

Also Livrh is only over 80k followers now - huge growth. Similar age and look etc but Liv is smashing it. Hard working, genuine and always producing awesome content. There xax is blaming the algorithm? Such bull.

Reactions: 3
I woke up the other morning with awful acid reflux from swallowing my Sertraline dry! Never do it folks! I couldn’t eat anything and felt sick- think I did cancel my hair appointment I had scheduled but yeah apart from that it was mum life as usual. 🙄

Also Livrh is only over 80k followers now - huge growth. Similar age and look etc but Liv is smashing it. Hard working, genuine and always producing awesome content. There xax is blaming the algorithm? Such bull.
livrh is doing amazing I found out about her from here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.